Current position: Home > Default > Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
AdvertisementHi, I'm running low on my iPod Touch capacity so have set it to 'manually manage music'. However, when on this setting, it doesn't update iTunes with 'last played' information. Is there any way to enable this? I appreciate it's not a huge issue but it is something I ike.
Thanks in advance people.
AdvertisementYou can redownload most iTunes purchases by:
Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store
- 1Server stops when loading WPSD.NLM 10-11
- 2Files copied from AFP share point are unwriteable by client 10-11
- 3What are the disadvantages of maintaining the source list? 10-11
- 4How do I get all my music transferred to a new computer? 10-11
- 5Unable to install Flash on Mac OS X 10.8.4 10-11
- 6Oracle 9 and PHP under Redhat 9 10-11
- 7How to get user profiles and tasklists in axf 10-11
- 8No identity key/certificate entry was found under alias test keystore 10-11
- How do you get to the DOS prompt so that you can type in the info to help get into itunes store??? One post said search cmd, right click, run as administrator but where is the search cmd??10/11
- Action Links - Browser Script10/11
- PDF.OCX or AcroPDF.DLL10/11
- Message App says (1) but no messages and will not go away, help?11/30
- Example needed for connecting to 3 Informix databases11/30
- How to do BDC on scrollable list (table control)11/30
- Which airport utility do I need?11/30
- Calling Two Functions11/30
- Experiencing frequentBeach balls after RAM upgrad11/30
- Is it possible to share my calendar with all my subscription? If so How can i find URL for this?11/30