Current position: Home > Default > Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
AdvertisementHi, I'm running low on my iPod Touch capacity so have set it to 'manually manage music'. However, when on this setting, it doesn't update iTunes with 'last played' information. Is there any way to enable this? I appreciate it's not a huge issue but it is something I ike.
Thanks in advance people.
AdvertisementYou can redownload most iTunes purchases by:
Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store
- 1Can't play music with iPhone 4 10-11
- 2Itunes no longer is syncing with my iphone 3g? 11-30
- 3Best Practice for Droid Gmail Contacts with Exchange ActiveSync? 11-30
- 4GurtVLO6if will not show PGR Date in inbound delivery 11-30
- 5Custom tags 11-30
- 6Mail sent from my work email account.the replys always returns to elsewhere 11-30
- 7How do I open applications in 32 bit mode? 11-30
- 8About dba_source 11-30
- -How to restrict Description into single row in the report10/11
- How do i get all of my data back, how do i get all of my data back10/11
- Mac: is it possible to change playback setting so that it'll still play if I minimize Premiere?10/11
- Radeon 980011/30
- Error when run a page from jdev10.1.3.311/30
- Downloading and installing itunes11/30
- Decimal align data with variable significant figures11/30
- SQL Server 2012 Management Studio Error11/30
- N73 and CK-20W11/30