Current position: Home > Default > Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
Is it possible to manually manage music on the iPod Touch and still have your last played info updated?
AdvertisementHi, I'm running low on my iPod Touch capacity so have set it to 'manually manage music'. However, when on this setting, it doesn't update iTunes with 'last played' information. Is there any way to enable this? I appreciate it's not a huge issue but it is something I ike.
Thanks in advance people.
AdvertisementYou can redownload most iTunes purchases by:
Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store
- 1Tnsping timed out using dg4odbc from Oracle to MYSQL through ODBC 10-11
- 2Error with pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.ip.bi/ 10-11
- 3Can a Solution to iOS4 on the 3G be on the near horizon? 10-11
- 4No connection on G5 Quad 11-30
- 5Parsing HTML 11-30
- 6DirSync + PwdSync - Passwords not syncing, error 611 Unable to open connection to domain 11-30
- 7DefaultModel addRow method 11-30
- 8External monitor for 2013 Macbook Pro Retina 13"? 11-30
- What is diff b/w active and inactive DCs10/11
- What is wrong with my macbook pro??10/11
- One of the folders on my external hard drive has transformed into a unix executable file and I can no longer access my files. Is there any way to save the data?10/11
- Hello there10/11
- After a quiz can you show the questions and answers for the user to review from passing the quiz11/30
- My screen got very large - much so I couldn't access some icons - I turned it off and back on and now it's so big I can't even put my code in to get turned on11/30
- Cash Flow Documentation (Customisation Needed)11/30
- Drill down error in disc. Viewer11/30
- How to get photos from my iphone5 to my PC11/30
- Can we connect single server to the multiple switches?11/30