Current position: Home > Default > Is it possible to track down your stolen MacBook Pro if it not connected to wifi or on your Apple ID?
Is it possible to track down your stolen MacBook Pro if it not connected to wifi or on your Apple ID?
AdvertisementHi I've had my New MacBook Pro stolen before I got a chance to put it on my Apple ID?
Is it traceable even tho it's not connected to the net?
AdvertisementNo, it is not traceable.
Contact your insurance company and check to see if your credit card company offers coverage for this. Some do. You should also report it to law enforcement. You will need the serial number for this. If you don't have it, contact whoever sold it to you, they may be able to get the s/n.
Best of luck.
- 1Problem in scheduling LCM job 10-11
- 2Multiple ipods 10-11
- 3My ~/Documents folder is nearly empty! Gah!! 10-11
- 4I have a 1st gen shuffle and a nano that I would like to use with a new computer. What do I need to do? 10-11
- 5Sql Server 2012 Login Failed for user "NT Authority\System" 10-11
- 6Tip: How to change order of plugins/effects/inserts in a channel strip? 10-11
- 7Error message 500 11-30
- 8I am making a new Test site 11-30
- Is it possible to create a script to produce a high res and low res pdf and jpeg from Indesign at the same time10/11
- OD client can no longer log in10/11
- How to cancel my "free" cloud membership.10/11
- Taking more time for job execution11/30
- Forms Personalization: how to Set default value to field11/30
- IDOC serilization issue11/30
- Cannot enter withholdings info for Pennsylvania using IT021011/30
- Modifying F4 help in PA30 Transaction Based on Company Code11/30
- Help to execute AvTransmit and AVRecieve examples from JMF solution page11/30
- Using same mail certificate on multiple computers11/30