Is Photoshop elements 11 compatible with Mac Mountain lion?
AdvertisementIs Photoshop elements 11 compatible with Mac Mountain Lion?
Advertisementthe older version of Photo Shop is no longer supported.
Don't know which version you mean, but if you mean PSE, then versions 6 and up will work.
You can't migrate any version of PSE, though, from one disk to another. It must be installed freshly on each machine, since adobe doesn't care about the apple developer guidelines and PSE is not a tidy mac app package--the PSE installer strews stuff all over your hard drive, and you can never move it and get all the necessary bits.
What I was talking about is if you had a computer with 10.6 or 10.7 and PSE installed on it and then upgraded to mountain lion. In that case it's essential to go into the user library and delete any existing preference files before running it after installing 10.8.
The instructions to install PSE in mountain lion are to put the disc the drive or to double click the downloaded .dmg file to mount it, and then to run the installer.
- 1How do I download the new software for my macbook pro (I currently have the 10.5.8 software) when it doesn't come up in software updates in my system preferences? 10-11
- 2What can I do about this message -"Toshiba DVD Player has stopped working" 10-11
- 3Thread count tuning 10-11
- 4Z10 Website or Browser Issue 11-30
- 5I have music on one device that I would like to get on another, but when I try to download it, it just says purchased. What do I do? 11-30
- 6STRUT, COocoon, Spring framework 11-30
- 7How do I properly open CC? 11-30
- 8What is failsafe in oracle ? 11-30
- Problem opening a file from Runtime.exec()10/11
- How can I have a program prompt a user to input a selected number of simultaneous (different devices run off com/rs232 ports) and be able to compile all the data and/or graph it simultaneously?10/11
- How to limit a specific value for an attribute in OIM during AD recon.10/11
- Transitions in imovie 6.0.3 using imac 10.4.810/11
- IDX file Conversion in PI 7.110/11
- NoClassDefFoundError in Java client after Message Queue upgrade10/11
- Different audio track - how11/30
- Document links repositioned after OCR is performed. Is there a workaround or solution?11/30
- Connection between Two servers : FM Required11/30
- Service order confirmation in status "Completed To be Distributed"11/30