ITunes Cloud Library Vanished
AdvertisementMy iTunes Cloud Library has vanished. Yesterday I installed McAfee virus checker (just in case) - could this be something to do with it? But it found no viruses etc and didn't delete or move any files - or didn't tell me it had anyway.
Foolishly I only have a cloud copy (to save space on my congested Mac)
Can anyone help? Is it gone for ever?
AdvertisementThings to check:
Go to "View" in the iTunes menu bar, and see if there is an option to "Show Music in the Cloud."
Press Command + , (comma) to bring up the iTunes preferences, or go to "File" in the iTunes menu bar and then down to Preferences. Here, go to "Store" and make sure that "Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases" is checked.
- 1How to allow a user to select an instrument from a group and use that VI? 10-11
- 2DVM in soa suite 11g 10-11
- 3DVD SP 2 won't open properly then unexpectedly quits 10-11
- 4Problems moving applications to the trash 11-30
- 5Role approver removed from role in GRC 11-30
- 6How it works ??? 11-30
- 7Error message "Server is busy or Unavailable" 11-30
- 8Cannot find saved Screenshots on desktop 11-30
- How do I add appointments to multiple calendars on my iPhone?10/11
- The method 'commit' cant be called when a global transaction is active.10/11
- HT2375 Using logic 9: play back of all project files now has problems: Track volumes are way off - if panning is set to center then you cant hear that track? Even if pan is adjusted tracks are low and or distorted I have looked at core/built in audio10/11
- Can i install a firewire card in my lenovo h430 cmputer this is for my jvc digital video camera10/11
- Samsung 205BW Syncmaster DVI No Picture10/11
- Is there a Battery Doctor that works for iPad2?10/11
- The message suggestions that pop up while typing have disappeared. How do I get this feature back?11/30
- Itunes continues to say ipod appears to be corrupted.11/30
- Convert labview 5.1 R&S SMG driver to 200911/30
- Why won't Lightroom 2.3 suddenly not import RAW files?11/30