ITunes synchronisation with iCloud in Switzerland
I can't synchronize my music from my iphone with my imac wirelessly, because this service isn't available yet in Switzerland.
Now, my question is, when WILL it be available?
thx for replies
AdvertisementAs fellow users, none of us here know when Apple will release anything they haven't provided a specific date for. If iTunes in the Cloud isn't available in Switzerland yet - are you sure it isn't? It requires iOS 5 and iTunes 10, just to make sure you know - anyone could do would be guess, and your guess is as good as ours.
Wireless synchronization between the iPhone and your iMac doesn't require iCloud, though, unless you mean you want to do this when away from your computer.
- 1How do I restore my data after my hard drive was replaced? 10-11
- 2Fan control without 3DTurbo on FX5200-TDR 10-11
- 3Oracle Database 10g Express Edition How to change the prot 8080 ???? 10-11
- 4BAPI for Transaction VA01? 11-30
- 5Book pages 11-30
- 6Keep library on external hard rive 11-30
- 7IMac compatibility with 5.1 digital speakers 11-30
- 8Attach or link images to cell 11-30
- Windows 8's new Chkdsk and drive activity after scan10/11
- Ethernet and WIFI Question10/11
- How to configure a Office 365 email on SAP BI 4.1SP05 server to send scheduled reports by email ?11/30
- Why is it that my ipod works internally but the screen is just blank?11/30
- Exclamation mark-will they go on ipod?11/30
- SQL 2012 not recognizing modification of scalar function11/30
- Double clicking a file won't launch the application.11/30
- Netflix with error code W8156-8007000211/30
- My iphone 4 will not charge and the battery is dead how do i fix this?11/30
- FCP 7 won't open11/30