ITunes synchronisation with iCloud in Switzerland
I can't synchronize my music from my iphone with my imac wirelessly, because this service isn't available yet in Switzerland.
Now, my question is, when WILL it be available?
thx for replies
AdvertisementAs fellow users, none of us here know when Apple will release anything they haven't provided a specific date for. If iTunes in the Cloud isn't available in Switzerland yet - are you sure it isn't? It requires iOS 5 and iTunes 10, just to make sure you know - anyone could do would be guess, and your guess is as good as ours.
Wireless synchronization between the iPhone and your iMac doesn't require iCloud, though, unless you mean you want to do this when away from your computer.
- 1Reader XI: how to load multiple files so that I can show them in one instance of full screen mode? 10-11
- 2Is there a way for a developer to detect if the Java plugin was blocked? 10-11
- 3Windows 7 - browser stops working still connected 10-11
- 4Ipod no longer turns on and is not recognized by computer 10-11
- 5Lenovo Settings Dependency Package for Windows 8.1 - fails on T440s 10-11
- 6Why is User defined exception block not reaching 10-11
- 7Red Static at 1080p but not at 720p? Help Please! 10-11
- 8Movie File Thumbnails help 11-30
- I have a ! next to some songs and i have to locate them under my music under my documents and when i do it plays in my itunes is there a faster way to do this?once i fix this can i do anything from it happening again?10/11
- Connect to SAP R/3 using JCA and SLD10/11
- Vendor Master change - Message 0005510/11
- Enabling external monitor crashes Compiz10/11
- Setting up iPhoto with external hard drive11/30
- Assignment test in SAP for Logistic Invoice varification11/30
- Is it possible to build a shutter like GUI?11/30
- Configuring SquirrelMail to use SSL with SMTP11/30
- I am trying to run a trial version of aperture 3.1, I have in the past run an earlier trial version and found it unsatisfactory, so neverwent ahead with the purchase. Now when I try to trial run the current version, I keep getting "trial expired" messages11/30
- My firefox display goes from a full html mode to a text for some reason11/30