ITunes synchronisation with iCloud in Switzerland
I can't synchronize my music from my iphone with my imac wirelessly, because this service isn't available yet in Switzerland.
Now, my question is, when WILL it be available?
thx for replies
AdvertisementAs fellow users, none of us here know when Apple will release anything they haven't provided a specific date for. If iTunes in the Cloud isn't available in Switzerland yet - are you sure it isn't? It requires iOS 5 and iTunes 10, just to make sure you know - anyone could do would be guess, and your guess is as good as ours.
Wireless synchronization between the iPhone and your iMac doesn't require iCloud, though, unless you mean you want to do this when away from your computer.
- 1Greater Than Clause in Parition 11-30
- 2Upgrade forms 3.0 to 4.5 (Character Mode) 11-30
- 33D Pdf - Layers description with image 11-30
- 4Spry in the realm with access authorization 11-30
- 5Invalid icd file with Basler Spring Camera 11-30
- 6Latesy iTunes problem 11-30
- 7My 16 months old MacBook Pro just got out of battery and turned off in the normal way in this cases. After conecting it to the electricity, I turned it on again and then after restoring the sistem went off and its not working anymore!!! 11-30
- 8[ot] para Juan Muro 11-30
- WBS element in PM order10/11
- The weather Icon on trhe verizon homepage10/11
- How to change the background of new tab10/11
- Why servlet cannot work?10/11
- LX26 schedule information11/30
- BEX shows # instead of 00:00:00 for 0TIME characteristic11/30
- Dynamic prefix of schema name in PL/SQL objects11/30
- Old iweb site into new iweb?11/30
- Automate Checkout Process11/30
- Adobe Professional 6.0 - Entering text into pdf?11/30