AdvertisementI'm writing JNI application for some C++ code. I don't have implementations of any functions but I'm pass values of parameters through my java program. e.g. in following OpenDevice function I can pass parallel port parameter(defined in C++) through Java. The implementation is just calling the function. It works.
........DWORD and BYTE are defined as unsigned long and unsigned char respectively.
now I want to read 'buffer' but when I try to read the buffer, the JVM fails.
Would any1 help me in above?
AdvertisementThe C function takes BYTE*, then the problem can be that you are not handling the Java native stuff correctly. Generally, you must have more C warpper code to create a jbyteArray using NewByteArray() in jni.h and copy data from BYTE buffer to it.
Can you show your Java native method signature?
- 1How do I get 3 ipods on one computer have their own library without having to sync with another one and erasing its content? 10-11
- 2How do I edit a block of text in thousands of contact records? 10-11
- 3HELP! Ipod won't turn on, isn't showing up in iTunes or computer! 10-11
- 4Can I set the Datasource/Conn-pool credential programmatically ? 10-11
- 5Adding a field to AD form in OIM 11gR2 11-30
- 6PSE 5 index / catalog duplicate filenames 11-30
- 7Could not print "whatever file name" because of a disk error ??? 11-30
- 8Verbose mode after putting old harddisk in new laptop 11-30
- Error while using query in Dataset to retreive unique data10/11
- I don;t have any sound when playing a Music Video10/11
- Payload Swap Bean on 7.110/11
- The Science Behind Mixing: HOW do you decide what speakers are right?10/11
- Is there a way to de-encrypt the password field in dba_users10/11
- SSIS UC4 Scheduler date issue11/30
- Media Encoder stops opening11/30
- Apple tv 3 updating for over 8 hrs... it´s that usual? should it take that long? Help!!11/30
- TS4576 My IPhone 5 says that I Cloud can not backup because it does not have enough memory. I have 5 gigs and it says that I have 4.2 GB available. Why !!!!!11/30
- Persistent static routes on OS Yosemite11/30