AdvertisementI have 33 model parameters identified as global tunable parameters in SimuLink and upon creating the .dll file and opening it in LabView VI I get only 16 parameters. How do I get the 33 parameters seen by LabView after the conversion using SIT? Matlab version 2010a and LabView version 2010 with MS Visual Studio 2008.
AdvertisementFrom my experience with SIT, LabVIEW likes to have a 'Test Point' on the signal in Simulink prior to creating the .dll made with Real-Time Workshop. To make a test point in Simulink, right-click on the signal line and go to properties. From there, you should see a checkbox for a Test Point. Check it and a graphic that looks like a golf ball and a tee will appear on your signal line. Then rebuild the .dll and they should show up in SIT for hooking onto.
-You can never have too much power...
- 1CISCO ASA 5505 bandwidth Controll and split 10-11
- 2"Edit in Adobe Photoshop CS6" no longer works in Lightroom 5.3 10-11
- 3Dual-DMVPN Design with Dual Hubs on a single router ?? 10-11
- 4Pass a Collection of multi-column records from JAVA to Plsql 10-11
- 5Non-trival template use 10-11
- 6Replacement Service for an iphone which is purchased in another country 10-11
- 7HDMI over the LAN CAT6 for Mac Mini 11-30
- 8Reg:Howq to set Default role on SSO Authentication 11-30
- Tables not rendering correctly in Firefox10/11
- Batch Render After Effects Projects11/30
- Calling an situation-sensetive action in an jsp-file11/30
- 802.1x ACS 5.2 and AD11/30
- Strange RED HIGHLIGHTS appears in my print documents11/30
- IOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 Playlist issue on 3GS/iP4 and i4S11/30
- BW doubt : Error11/30
- Email Address Book to a iMac...11/30
- Installed 220.127.116.11 version but unable to open EM page11/30
- Microphone question on pavilion dv6000.11/30