AdvertisementI have 33 model parameters identified as global tunable parameters in SimuLink and upon creating the .dll file and opening it in LabView VI I get only 16 parameters. How do I get the 33 parameters seen by LabView after the conversion using SIT? Matlab version 2010a and LabView version 2010 with MS Visual Studio 2008.
AdvertisementFrom my experience with SIT, LabVIEW likes to have a 'Test Point' on the signal in Simulink prior to creating the .dll made with Real-Time Workshop. To make a test point in Simulink, right-click on the signal line and go to properties. From there, you should see a checkbox for a Test Point. Check it and a graphic that looks like a golf ball and a tee will appear on your signal line. Then rebuild the .dll and they should show up in SIT for hooking onto.
-You can never have too much power...
- 1How can i erase an icloud account in ipad? Dont remember pw of that account and i have a new apple id 10-11
- 2How to write a sql query to calculate weights using CTE 10-11
- 3How can i import into imovie using the camera's built in memory? 10-11
- 4Could not find stored procedure 10-11
- 5Group Selection w/ Medians 11-30
- 6How to retrieve Stored Procedure Output Parameter? 11-30
- 7Sql*net V2 vs. Net 8 11-30
- 8Download error for purchased song 11-30
- Delete files from utl_file_directory in R12 on DB node10/11
- Best way to insert a signature in a PDF form?10/11
- SelectMany checkbox value-binded with HashMap String,ArrayList11/30
- Sqlbase - how to run a stored procedure with SYSDATE argument11/30
- Calculating next month for December month11/30
- Integration from CRM on Demand11/30
- FONT HELP! Duplicates and more!11/30
- Installing Oracle 9i11/30
- Not use tape drive in solaris11/30
- Microsoft Server with Mcafee SIEM auditing settings11/30