AdvertisementI have 33 model parameters identified as global tunable parameters in SimuLink and upon creating the .dll file and opening it in LabView VI I get only 16 parameters. How do I get the 33 parameters seen by LabView after the conversion using SIT? Matlab version 2010a and LabView version 2010 with MS Visual Studio 2008.
AdvertisementFrom my experience with SIT, LabVIEW likes to have a 'Test Point' on the signal in Simulink prior to creating the .dll made with Real-Time Workshop. To make a test point in Simulink, right-click on the signal line and go to properties. From there, you should see a checkbox for a Test Point. Check it and a graphic that looks like a golf ball and a tee will appear on your signal line. Then rebuild the .dll and they should show up in SIT for hooking onto.
-You can never have too much power...
- 1How do I create AND USE a new iTunes account? 10-11
- 2EJB 3.0 Environment Variables 10-11
- 3Installed CS6, myriad pro no longer works... 10-11
- 4Spry menu bar acts funny in IE 6, 7 10-11
- 5Transport protocol and authentication method 11-30
- 6关于IP模块在IE中的问题 11-30
- 7Cant make a url variable in CS6 11-30
- 8Export webpages 11-30
- Office home and business outlook wont open10/11
- I can't get inline to work for this simple function.10/11
- Get Remote Machine Name and SerialNumber11/30
- Hide/SHow region11/30
- Acrobat Pro doesn't appear after downloading11/30
- TS1363 How do I transfer my ITunes songs to my ipod? confused11/30
- Debug Weblogic 10.0 with 2-Way SSL: Error 401--Unauthorized11/30
- Copying an existing Variable with change of technical name in Qery designer11/30
- I'm running the same version of Firefox on one computer in Windows 7 and on another computer in Windows XP. How can I make them look the same? Bookmarks is a button on the right in W7 and a tab at the top left in XP.11/30