Current position: Home > Default > Lenovo 24 inch touch screen not full screen with 1920x1080 selected (L2461xwA)
Lenovo 24 inch touch screen not full screen with 1920x1080 selected (L2461xwA)
AdvertisementI have the L2461xwA Lenovo Widescreen Touchscreen display. When I set the resolution to 1680x1050, it is full screen as expected. When I set the resolution to 1920x1080, which is the native resolution, it is NOT full screen. There is about a 1 inch black border on the left and right sides and about a 3/4 inch border on the top and bottom when in 1920x1080 resolution. How do I make it full screen?
(I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and have installed all of the drivers. The touch functionality and camera are working great)
Go to Solution.
AdvertisementNevermind. I resolved it. When I switched DVI ports on my video card, it worked.
- 1How to identify the component in an action 10-11
- 2IV01 : Selling price to customer And PR00 Selling price to customer 11-30
- 3How to downgrade to Mavericks? 11-30
- 4Process Integrator Installation Problem 11-30
- 5I dont know how to update a already defined UDT? 11-30
- 6Prince of Persia the NON HD version 11-30
- 7How To Cut & Paste From Second Video? 11-30
- 8Where to download the Linux Packages 11-30
- Can I toggle between multiple analysis on a single dashboard10/11
- 10.5.5 works fine for me10/11
- Question about GridBagConstraints10/11
- Business Area Configuration.10/11
- Some of my photos are white....10/11
- Problems sharing internet to macbook over wifi and bluetooth10/11
- Passing a form bean with a link10/11
- IPhone 4S earpiece issues10/11
- Lightning connector for audio out11/30
- HT201303 What happened to the music I paid for and downloaded to my ID11/30