LineSeries form property missing in 2.01
AdvertisementI just "upgraded" flex builder to 2.01 from 2.0. It looks
like the LineSeries class no longer contains the 'form' property.
Has it been renamed?
AdvertisementThe answer to my own question is that 'form' is now a style.
It can be set by:
- 1Creation of ACH pmt advice for EU C.Cd (PMW activated) 10-11
- 2Firefox crashes on my desktop, how can I get on my internet?? 10-11
- 3IDOC to file....bpm or without bpm...help needed.. 10-11
- 4Using FCE with 7500 iMovie DV Stream files: best approaches? 10-11
- 5TDS Line Item missing in J1INCHLN 10-11
- 6Using ink and slide on Adobe sketch on portrait mode 11-30
- 7Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on. 11-30
- 8General Question About Importing Music 11-30
- IPhoto in Leopard: photos not available10/11
- How to select multiple lines in reports10/11
- How do i install the Wireless card driver?11/30
- UME in portal11/30
- Storage Location Description in Languages apart from EN (Translation)11/30
- Won't create Excell sheet accurately11/30
- Is it possible to track down your stolen MacBook Pro if it not connected to wifi or on your Apple ID?11/30
- Field position11/30
- Windows 8 Consumer Beta Auto-Dimming issue?11/30
- How to uninstall a No-Ip2 when i installed it via source?11/30