LineSeries form property missing in 2.01
AdvertisementI just "upgraded" flex builder to 2.01 from 2.0. It looks
like the LineSeries class no longer contains the 'form' property.
Has it been renamed?
AdvertisementThe answer to my own question is that 'form' is now a style.
It can be set by:
- 1My ipod nano is not showing up on spotify, what to do? 10-11
- 2Connecting my Macbook (Alu) to my surround sound system in the lounge? 10-11
- 3A tutorial needed for... 10-11
- 4IPhoto can't see my iPhone 5S 11-30
- 5Video bit rate too high - reducing doesn't help 11-30
- 6Looking for a VirtualCD-(vc4/000-)image converter 11-30
- 7How to findout COMMUNICATION Channel in ICWEB 11-30
- 8Epson 3000 and Elements 11 11-30
- LAN, WAN and Bridging10/11
- Is Apple ever going to let us have signatures.? SMS10/11
- Share all calendars in iCal thru iCloud10/11
- Run Query report showing only PO block item, yet to be received.10/11
- I just upgraded from PS cs4 to cs6. All of my files open up viewing at .0625% - which is very irrita10/11
- The Problem with Faces10/11
- Wma to iTunes11/30
- Ticker Control errors11/30
- CRMT_ACTION_GRID error encountered11/30
- Dragging the columns to existing logical table source.....11/30