List Price Not getting displayed in B2B Webshop Product Catalog
We have done all the required configuration to view the LIST PRICE in B2B Webshop product catalog.
We have done following settings:
1. Pricing Procedure assignment to the PRODUCT CATALOG VARIANT
2. Initial Replication of the product catalog
3. Shopadmin setting for List Price (radio button selection on the GENERAL Informaiton Tab)
4. XCM Setting - No IPC
5. For the defined variant, we have maintain an entry in the Parameter for List Prices - ZPR0 and table as CUS506 and Catalog Price type as List Price.
6 Downloaded the required condition record from ECC to CRM with correct validity period
But still we are not able to see the LIST PRICE. Any other change (say addition/removal of product from CATALOG areas)in the CATALOG is getting dispayed correctly in the WEBSHOP product catalog except LIST PRICE. That means we feel there is no issue from TREX perspective.
Any other pointers will be really helpful.
AdvertisementWhat are the fields for CUS506? During replication if the list price is replicated from this table then all the key fields mentioned in this table should be available during replication for this table.
What my wild guess is that maybe this CUS506 has a field e.g say SHIP_TO or SOLD_TO etc.. Now at the time of replication.. there are no shipto or soldto hence no values/price will replicate to TREX.. hence u will see nothing in catalog.
- 1How do I migrate from one user to another to resolve sleep/permissions issues? 10-11
- 2How do i open a new tab without doing ctrl+t or doing file new tab? 10-11
- 3Creating an album page does not display all the albums? 10-11
- 4Firefox uses too much CPU ff3.6.3 any HELP? 11-30
- 5How to map BW DEV system to new R3 system 11-30
- 6Building catalogs in CCM 11-30
- 7What happened to multiple camera support in OnLocation CS4? 11-30
- 8Saving and Loading a Scenario 11-30
- WRT54GS-Wireless devices either won't connect or disconnect when a game is launched10/11
- Hyper v virtual Machines should have installed integrated services or not ?10/11
- When using facetime having difficulty with video, sound is ok.screen says reconnecting.11/30
- GL Accout Name Display in Outgoing Payment PLD11/30
- How to export entire pdf orginally created in Access to Word?11/30
- User / Device Affinity11/30
- Is this possible in oracle?11/30
- Exporting 3:2 aspect ratio ntsc avi11/30
- Could not instantiate InteractionSpec11/30
- Calling a module component from a diff form11/30