List Price Not getting displayed in B2B Webshop Product Catalog
We have done all the required configuration to view the LIST PRICE in B2B Webshop product catalog.
We have done following settings:
1. Pricing Procedure assignment to the PRODUCT CATALOG VARIANT
2. Initial Replication of the product catalog
3. Shopadmin setting for List Price (radio button selection on the GENERAL Informaiton Tab)
4. XCM Setting - No IPC
5. For the defined variant, we have maintain an entry in the Parameter for List Prices - ZPR0 and table as CUS506 and Catalog Price type as List Price.
6 Downloaded the required condition record from ECC to CRM with correct validity period
But still we are not able to see the LIST PRICE. Any other change (say addition/removal of product from CATALOG areas)in the CATALOG is getting dispayed correctly in the WEBSHOP product catalog except LIST PRICE. That means we feel there is no issue from TREX perspective.
Any other pointers will be really helpful.
AdvertisementWhat are the fields for CUS506? During replication if the list price is replicated from this table then all the key fields mentioned in this table should be available during replication for this table.
What my wild guess is that maybe this CUS506 has a field e.g say SHIP_TO or SOLD_TO etc.. Now at the time of replication.. there are no shipto or soldto hence no values/price will replicate to TREX.. hence u will see nothing in catalog.
- 1Logical Database o/p in ALV 10-11
- 2[Solved]Can't get past "Starting network" during installation from USB 10-11
- 3My Daughter did not sinc pictures to her MacBook pro or her icloud. Is there a way to recover the photos even if they appear to be lost on an iPad. 10-11
- 4How do I sort clips in order imported? 10-11
- 5How to fetch data where reference with two values 11-30
- 6How to set an IP address on my LaserWriter 12/640PS 11-30
- 7Ask your question.how do you change the color of your tex bubbles.i accidently changed it from green to blue and I dont know how i did it 11-30
- 8Reinstalling the backup file in lightroom 4.4 11-30
- Looking for a drum loop app that will run in the background. What are you using?10/11
- Customer document number not picked while making payment10/11
- Unable to install FB4 premium plugin10/11
- Get Url from a text box10/11
- Line Graph Marker Size10/11
- Exporting a PDF for print, the PDF does not show a shadow effect10/11
- Blue box with question mark10/11
- School me on connecting a PC to Leopard Server10/11
- How to put JTextfield and JButton in a cell of JTable11/30
- "could not complete the requested operation" Illustrator CS4 OS X11/30