List Price Not getting displayed in B2B Webshop Product Catalog
We have done all the required configuration to view the LIST PRICE in B2B Webshop product catalog.
We have done following settings:
1. Pricing Procedure assignment to the PRODUCT CATALOG VARIANT
2. Initial Replication of the product catalog
3. Shopadmin setting for List Price (radio button selection on the GENERAL Informaiton Tab)
4. XCM Setting - No IPC
5. For the defined variant, we have maintain an entry in the Parameter for List Prices - ZPR0 and table as CUS506 and Catalog Price type as List Price.
6 Downloaded the required condition record from ECC to CRM with correct validity period
But still we are not able to see the LIST PRICE. Any other change (say addition/removal of product from CATALOG areas)in the CATALOG is getting dispayed correctly in the WEBSHOP product catalog except LIST PRICE. That means we feel there is no issue from TREX perspective.
Any other pointers will be really helpful.
AdvertisementWhat are the fields for CUS506? During replication if the list price is replicated from this table then all the key fields mentioned in this table should be available during replication for this table.
What my wild guess is that maybe this CUS506 has a field e.g say SHIP_TO or SOLD_TO etc.. Now at the time of replication.. there are no shipto or soldto hence no values/price will replicate to TREX.. hence u will see nothing in catalog.
- 1Need help choosing how to extend my existing home network to my detached garage? 10-11
- 2Address Book Application is gone! 10-11
- 3Vendor list by company code wise with Acoount group..? 10-11
- 4Pasting in editor is not working 10-11
- 5Default Global Address List 11-30
- 6Why don't my old ear buds work in my new nano? 11-30
- 7How to in imovie 10.0.2 combine projects from library into a movie then export to DVD? 11-30
- 8Converting WAV files to mp3 upon import 11-30
- How do I set up my AirPort Time Capsule to connect wirelessly to my VisionNet modem?10/11
- B1358 error while posting inbound idoc with a FM10/11
- Double Invoice Check - Against the Delivery Note/ Bill #11/30
- U530 Runs a Significant Amount Slower While Charging11/30
- Using custom fields to create Target Groups?11/30
- Windows XP VM shuts down randomly (also Server 2003 VM)11/30
- Imported images into Iphoto not showing up11/30
- I can see song that I had purchased before but i need to redownload those songs again but I coudnt find the option to redownload them again.Thanks.11/30
- Nokia N95 Screen Broken - Oxygen Phone Manager and...11/30
- Invoking OSB Proxy (cluster) from OBPMS11/30