Macbook not re-booting after installing the upgrades
Yesterday i did the latest upgrade on my macbook. i was then prompted to re-boot which i did. but now after the reboot all it does is that shows me my background screen for a second and fades back to the blue screen non-stop. i counted 10 repeats of that before i manually turned it off. any ideas?
AdvertisementIn the future I suggest that instead of relying on Software Update to do the work you go to Apple Downloads site and manually download and run the updater required. Also If it's a system update repair disk permissions before and after. Some think it's overkill but better safe than sorry.
Try booting into the Safe Mode which automatically does a file system check and repair. It may take a while for the boot to finish as the file system check and repair will take some time.
- 1HT3576 How do you fix the problem that happens when if I open my notification for an app, it disappears on the Notification Center? 10-11
- 2Partner function for a team in Change Request Management 10-11
- 3New sap user creation 10-11
- 4Can i use a different computer to download updates 10-11
- 5Dock on external monitor 10-11
- 6Calling a Function dynamically in Forms 11-30
- 7Status text error 11-30
- 8How to install the "Generic Printer" PPD for the Print Booklet setting? 11-30
- Help needed on Multi provider10/11
- Pvii pop menu magic problems in ie1110/11
- How to remove built in apps10/11
- User Exit Hiring10/11
- Acrobat 9.4.4 – PDF-Security10/11
- Weird soap issue: Cannot find the dispatch method10/11
- Export data using SUBMIT10/11
- Debit memo process11/30
- Personal Settings in PO creation11/30
- Hide tabs in Item Master11/30