Macbook not re-booting after installing the upgrades
Yesterday i did the latest upgrade on my macbook. i was then prompted to re-boot which i did. but now after the reboot all it does is that shows me my background screen for a second and fades back to the blue screen non-stop. i counted 10 repeats of that before i manually turned it off. any ideas?
AdvertisementIn the future I suggest that instead of relying on Software Update to do the work you go to Apple Downloads site and manually download and run the updater required. Also If it's a system update repair disk permissions before and after. Some think it's overkill but better safe than sorry.
Try booting into the Safe Mode which automatically does a file system check and repair. It may take a while for the boot to finish as the file system check and repair will take some time.
- 1Adobe Bridge (CS6) - bulk action - JPEG Options must be OKed for every image 10-11
- 2My 2nd gen ipod touch will sync to my computer yet my music i just bought will not go onto the ipod 10-11
- 3Buttons not working XPS 12 (purchased May 2013 Dell Germany) 10-11
- 4Just wondering what Apple's stand is on the issue with a flickering and a dark area appearing on imac 27"screen - forums seem to indicate this is not uncommon - and happens through normal use - so should be subject to repair (Sale of Goods Act - 6 years) 11-30
- 5Did I blow it by migrating? 11-30
- 6Database auto start with machine on and shutdown with machine shutdown 11-30
- 7Stacking Java (JRE) versions?? 11-30
- 8Hash - one-way function 11-30
- [Forum FAQ] How do I add an average line to series group on SQL Server Reporting Services column chart?10/11
- Error while Transporting ID objects10/11
- I need to re-install CS5 on my mac (new hard drive). I have license10/11
- What is the best connector to use to play my nano in my car?10/11
- Mac Media Keys Causing Adobe Fireworks Selection Tool Issues?11/30
- Problem creating asm disk groups after installation.11/30
- Load order overwrite impossible and ORA-0179011/30
- Two issues getting a headless error form windows & my clips audio plays in the preview but not once placed in th timeline. I taped with a panasonic HC 750 V. i believe it is with clips filmed using directed not surround audio.11/30
- Simple String replacement problem11/30
- HT204394 Is Numbers 64-bit when it is run on my Macbook Pro with Mavericks?11/30