Macbook not re-booting after installing the upgrades
Yesterday i did the latest upgrade on my macbook. i was then prompted to re-boot which i did. but now after the reboot all it does is that shows me my background screen for a second and fades back to the blue screen non-stop. i counted 10 repeats of that before i manually turned it off. any ideas?
AdvertisementIn the future I suggest that instead of relying on Software Update to do the work you go to Apple Downloads site and manually download and run the updater required. Also If it's a system update repair disk permissions before and after. Some think it's overkill but better safe than sorry.
Try booting into the Safe Mode which automatically does a file system check and repair. It may take a while for the boot to finish as the file system check and repair will take some time.
- 1How to join 5 different tables using SQL to make it to a flat file structur 10-11
- 2How can i get a filename? 10-11
- 3Flash Builder 4.5.1 - Problem compile Flex Mobile release build 10-11
- 4Open DataSet problem 10-11
- 5Need to Lock and unlock the fn key freely 10-11
- 6Help with PC CD Burning 10-11
- 7No 4:3 aspect ratio option in iMovie 10.0 11-30
- 8How to change TreeModel into DefaultTreeModel? 11-30
- Photoshop CC Error: "Could not complete your request because of a program error"10/11
- Solaris 8 on Ultra 510/11
- Best Practice for Updating Administrative Installation Point for Reader 9.4.1 Security Update?10/11
- No sound other than directly from built-in mic.10/11
- IPad downloads and delete11/30
- Setup to leave requisition for outside processing in 'Incomplete' status11/30
- Just talked to Apple about bluetooth connecting iPhone to iMac, blocked by11/30
- Information Broadcasting Settings (Dynamic Change or User Exit)11/30
- Preparing OVD for use with OAM11/30
- Adobe Contribute CS4 crashes on launch11/30