Current position: Home > Default > Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
AdvertisementAbout 10 am this morning Apple Mail stopped working. Initially, no emails could be sent or received even though connection doctor found nothing wrong with the internet connection. At 4pm, email would load but with just the sender and the subject - no content will load. Is anyone else having this problem with Mail?
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger to OS X Lion
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 computers to OS X Lion over your Wi-Fi or a wired network is not supported. However, if both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port, you can use Target Disk Mode to transfer your data:
Verify that both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port. Note that different model Macs may have different FireWire connectors, which will require an appropriate cable, such as FireWire 400 to FireWire 800.
On the Mac you want to transfer data from, Restart, and immediately hold the T key.
Wait for the FireWire logo to appear on the screen. If it does not, restart and try again.
Connect both Macs via the FireWire cable.
On the Mac you want to transfer data to, Open the Migration Assistant application.
Select the option "From another Mac, PC, Time Machine backup, or other disk" and click Continue.
Select the option "From a Time Machine backup or other disk" and click Continue.
Select your other Mac's volume, such as "Macintosh HD", from the list, and click Cont
EDIT: Actually I realize you did follow these directions and if your drive is seen on the new Mac it should work. You're entitled to free Apple support with the new purchase, I'd give them a call.
- 1BSOD, STOP 0xc0000034 10-11
- 2I get error 23132 when trying to open a M4v file 10-11
- 3Missing Photos in PSE 12, but not in PSE 11 10-11
- 4Lion purchase doesn't show in app store 10-11
- 5Standard program for leave updation 11-30
- 6Capturing Log changes made to Z Table 11-30
- 7How to reset my passcode 11-30
- 8YouTube and Add-ons say version of Firefox is outdated 11-30
- IPod Touch Screen not Working after using Assistive Touch10/11
- My LaCie external hard drive connected to Time Machine for data backup drops it's connection and a error message displays tell me that I did not properly disconnect the device. This started after upgrading to OSX10.6.7.10/11
- Following the recent iTunes upgrade I am getting two error messages (-42404) and (-50). Any ideas how to rectify?10/11
- White box in lower righthand corner of Mission View10/11
- AirPlay vs AirParrot11/30
- ORA-00923:FROM KEYWORD NOT FOUND WHERE EXPECTED11/30
- How can I take pictures of my Safari screen?11/30
- Why does it keep telling me "this app isnt available for ipod touch" even after i search for ipod touch apps????11/30
- How to create lock object when the total length is more than 300bytes?11/30