Current position: Home > Default > Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
AdvertisementAbout 10 am this morning Apple Mail stopped working. Initially, no emails could be sent or received even though connection doctor found nothing wrong with the internet connection. At 4pm, email would load but with just the sender and the subject - no content will load. Is anyone else having this problem with Mail?
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger to OS X Lion
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 computers to OS X Lion over your Wi-Fi or a wired network is not supported. However, if both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port, you can use Target Disk Mode to transfer your data:
Verify that both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port. Note that different model Macs may have different FireWire connectors, which will require an appropriate cable, such as FireWire 400 to FireWire 800.
On the Mac you want to transfer data from, Restart, and immediately hold the T key.
Wait for the FireWire logo to appear on the screen. If it does not, restart and try again.
Connect both Macs via the FireWire cable.
On the Mac you want to transfer data to, Open the Migration Assistant application.
Select the option "From another Mac, PC, Time Machine backup, or other disk" and click Continue.
Select the option "From a Time Machine backup or other disk" and click Continue.
Select your other Mac's volume, such as "Macintosh HD", from the list, and click Cont
EDIT: Actually I realize you did follow these directions and if your drive is seen on the new Mac it should work. You're entitled to free Apple support with the new purchase, I'd give them a call.
- 1How do you get of hold of anyone at Adobe for help? Cannot download Photoshop CC. 10-11
- 2Moving images from one library to another; or how to have 2 libraries open at the same time in Aperture 2 10-11
- 3I'm using Acrobat XI on Windows. I want to add my company's logotype as a watermark to a PDF document. How can I do this? When I add it as a file (jpeg), the logotype is printed on a white square background. It will be positioned on the PDF document o 10-11
- 4Digital Signatures in Reader 10-11
- 5Data Streaming in JSP custom tag 10-11
- 6Binary file write cancatenat​ion during writing 11-30
- 7How to download and install application via desktop software? 11-30
- 8DW CS4 - Template/Child Saving Trouble 11-30
- Ipad 2 3G Cellular Data not working after update?10/11
- Theres very little sound coming from my speaker and people cant hear me i phone 410/11
- Why cant i search for places in india in apple map for ios 6??10/11
- CO-PA: Derivation of characteristics from classification values11/30
- Error when add new property to User Profile "General Information" portlet11/30
- Can someone help with settings on WRT54G on a bridged modem?11/30
- Slow FrameRate in Html/Js Air Application11/30
- Blackberry, Exchange 2003 and Macbook - best solution11/30
- TA48312 What's the latest OS I can upgrade my Mac G5 with Operating system 10.5.8 to?11/30
- Return Response to database polling or dequeueing - is it possible in OSB?11/30