Current position: Home > Default > Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
Mail content does not load in Apple Mail 10.8.2 using exchange server
AdvertisementAbout 10 am this morning Apple Mail stopped working. Initially, no emails could be sent or received even though connection doctor found nothing wrong with the internet connection. At 4pm, email would load but with just the sender and the subject - no content will load. Is anyone else having this problem with Mail?
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger to OS X Lion
Migration from Mac OS X v10.4 computers to OS X Lion over your Wi-Fi or a wired network is not supported. However, if both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port, you can use Target Disk Mode to transfer your data:
Verify that both Macs are equipped with a FireWire port. Note that different model Macs may have different FireWire connectors, which will require an appropriate cable, such as FireWire 400 to FireWire 800.
On the Mac you want to transfer data from, Restart, and immediately hold the T key.
Wait for the FireWire logo to appear on the screen. If it does not, restart and try again.
Connect both Macs via the FireWire cable.
On the Mac you want to transfer data to, Open the Migration Assistant application.
Select the option "From another Mac, PC, Time Machine backup, or other disk" and click Continue.
Select the option "From a Time Machine backup or other disk" and click Continue.
Select your other Mac's volume, such as "Macintosh HD", from the list, and click Cont
EDIT: Actually I realize you did follow these directions and if your drive is seen on the new Mac it should work. You're entitled to free Apple support with the new purchase, I'd give them a call.
- 1My Mid-2011 Macbook Air becomes extremely hot when installing apps from the Mac App Store and when deleting apps 10-11
- 2How to put Value to a EditText. 10-11
- 3RFC Error while running the extended fiori application 10-11
- 4Trouble opening the free photoshop and illustrator trial downloads, please help! 10-11
- 5HT201335 Mirroring function on Apple TV 3gen not working - help please 10-11
- 6Use "grid display" for background job of RM07DOCS / MB51 11-30
- 7Discoverer hyperlinks to NT server directories? 11-30
- 8JMenuBar Event Handling 11-30
- Report of Total GR qty/IR qty,date when last GR was passed (latest one)10/11
- Have MBP with OSX10.9- trying to connect HP Laserjet P1102w error msg on add printer says driver not available from apple - workarounds?10/11
- How to find Goods Receipt Number particular to Service Entry Sheet Number.10/11
- Fan of death?11/30
- Reading Tab Delimited Text File11/30
- OTA update for A10-70 failed "no command"11/30
- Premiere Pro CC could not find capable Video Module11/30
- Oracle9i and linux 6,211/30
- There is no facetime in my update and i cant find the icon itself plz do help me..11/30
- My ipod 5g says it is 1969 and will not let me connect to the internet11/30