Current position: Home > Default > My camera folder does not open and all my pictures are lost after upgrading?
My camera folder does not open and all my pictures are lost after upgrading?
Advertisementafter the upgrade and i dont think i am going to use cloud.....i tried to open my camera roll and there are no pictures at all! and now it keeps crashing i click it and it closes right away???? anyone have any ideas?
AdvertisementHello swordbreaker. Thanks for the response.
The "My Safe" bit seems to be a Toshiba programme written by UPEK as part of the fingerprinting set-up on the Satellite 200. My Safe is an encrypted folder that is sitting on the desktop. The problem I had was that it no longer did anything when I double clicked it. The problem occurred after I went through the Norton de-install and then install routines. (I was trying to install Ghost but it would not install.
Then I found a Norton Protection suite which I never used had been installeed on my U200 when I bought it and I had to deinstall it before Ghost would install.) I think you were correct that Norton was the cause of the problem because it corrupted something in the UPEK programme.
After a little thrashing about I found that I could download the UPEK programme from Toshiba and I did that and re-installed the fingerprint stuff and My Safe then worked. your response did give me the heart to find the answer.
- 1Can't open file on external hard drive? 10-11
- 2Can I have multiple iPhoto Libraries? 10-11
- 3Where can I get a 32-bit Itunes? The download page keeps linking to a 64-bit version. 10-11
- 4File Name Case Sensitivity in JDeveloper 10-11
- 5Dynamic backing bean 10-11
- 6Freeze during 10.4 archive and install 10-11
- 7ISight Camera no available in Windows 8 Pro 11-30
- 8Good issue -error 11-30
- How to Create A standalone Report Server and replce by in process server10/11
- HP Officejet pro 8500 A910 won't print wirelessly10/11
- PO created instead posting block set & vendor not extended to company code!10/11
- ERROR : ORA-04030 -out of process memory when trying to allocate 16396 byte10/11
- Unable to update or restore iPad, any help?10/11
- Exporting Audio to Movie, doesn;t export the audio10/11
- G/L Account for Account Assignment Category in PO11/30
- Problem Intalling iTunes; Missing Component11/30
- Free space showing in Table space but not updated on os file system.11/30
- Hidden Text Box11/30