Current position: Home > Default > My camera folder does not open and all my pictures are lost after upgrading?
My camera folder does not open and all my pictures are lost after upgrading?
Advertisementafter the upgrade and i dont think i am going to use cloud.....i tried to open my camera roll and there are no pictures at all! and now it keeps crashing i click it and it closes right away???? anyone have any ideas?
AdvertisementHello swordbreaker. Thanks for the response.
The "My Safe" bit seems to be a Toshiba programme written by UPEK as part of the fingerprinting set-up on the Satellite 200. My Safe is an encrypted folder that is sitting on the desktop. The problem I had was that it no longer did anything when I double clicked it. The problem occurred after I went through the Norton de-install and then install routines. (I was trying to install Ghost but it would not install.
Then I found a Norton Protection suite which I never used had been installeed on my U200 when I bought it and I had to deinstall it before Ghost would install.) I think you were correct that Norton was the cause of the problem because it corrupted something in the UPEK programme.
After a little thrashing about I found that I could download the UPEK programme from Toshiba and I did that and re-installed the fingerprint stuff and My Safe then worked. your response did give me the heart to find the answer.
- 1Problem in changin the username at the Step Level 10-11
- 2Can't printing in front-end when implement LOCL access method 'G' 10-11
- 3I bought PS, there's a download error in creative cloud, I don't see any App..how can I solve it? 2 days that I am trying... 10-11
- 4How to save an image to *.gif or jpg? 10-11
- 5I cannot restart my ipad: how to solve it? 10-11
- 6Prouction receipt 10-11
- 7Safari - sluggish performance 10-11
- 8Need to change credit card 11-30
- Nº de caracteres para item em NF de exportação entrada.10/11
- "Upright" Content Awareness in Camera Raw 8 / Photoshop CC10/11
- Installed Yosemite - audio line out no longer working10/11
- Oracle 9i AS Configuration11/30
- How do I disable Verizon Message Center?!?!11/30
- Setting up personal domains11/30
- KKPAN estimate picks up old subcontracting PO price11/30
- My HP printer stopped scanning after the HP 2.7 Update. How do I roll it back?11/30
- ATI Radeon X1950 Pro video card and Quicktime Pro11/30
- HT4623 update ios 7 having error 300411/30