My entire Library has vanished! HELP!
AdvertisementI tried to Create a New Library, b/c I thought I could separate my music I use for different purposes, and when I did, I can't fine the Old Library with ALL MY MUSIC! Can I retrieve it? HELP ME!!!!! please!!!!!!
AdvertisementShift-click itunes open and open a previous, or existing library. Refer to the .itl files in My Music/Itunes. One of those .itl files is your original library. (unless you deleted it, if so, then it's gone).
If you want to switch from one library to another, just shift-click on itunes to open it and you can choose which to open.
- 1Windows 8 May 31 Release Preview successfully installed in Bootcamp 10-11
- 2Control delivery type for mvt type 313 10-11
- 3Got a cd stuck in my drive, how do I get it out? 10-11
- 4Third Party - XI - SAP ECC 11-30
- 5How/can I use boe search 4 all reports that use specific tables 11-30
- 6Cannot extract dimension .csv files from HFM to be able to use maploader 11-30
- 7Yosemite Mail Imap and Gmail 11-30
- 8J2IUN Query 11-30
- Purchasing Report for invoice and stock10/11
- Issue with Taxes getting Posted to Customer Account in case o Free of Charg10/11
- "The iPod cannot be synced. An unknown error has occured (-48)"10/11
- Why am I getting an error code 410 when updating to Android 5.1?10/11
- Vendor bank accounts - blocking for use10/11
- Error opening file/URL reference by alias and Administrative limit exceeded10/11
- I want to open my i phone ples10/11
- New Forwarding Agent11/30
- How to get commited cost11/30
- Most Iphone 3GS contacts on phone are duplicated, can't delete contacts to11/30