My entire Library has vanished! HELP!
AdvertisementI tried to Create a New Library, b/c I thought I could separate my music I use for different purposes, and when I did, I can't fine the Old Library with ALL MY MUSIC! Can I retrieve it? HELP ME!!!!! please!!!!!!
AdvertisementShift-click itunes open and open a previous, or existing library. Refer to the .itl files in My Music/Itunes. One of those .itl files is your original library. (unless you deleted it, if so, then it's gone).
If you want to switch from one library to another, just shift-click on itunes to open it and you can choose which to open.
- 110 hour download OS 10.8.2/Web Confidential 3.8 not recognized 10-11
- 2"Workflow Template Create" screen appears while executing the work item. 10-11
- 3Duplicate address Book entries on iPod 10-11
- 4CQ 5 Tag Search with German special characters 10-11
- 5Blackberry curve 9220 misplaced 10-11
- 6Please suggest me the best way to start learning about Oracle Purchasing. 11-30
- 7Change Server problem in client machine 11-30
- 8URL Links in MastHead 11-30
- Multiple access to a single library10/11
- "No Disk Found" error during installation of Solaris 10[11/06] on HP 6710b10/11
- HT2499 How do I play DVDs on my MacBook Pro?10/11
- Can not open pdf's on any web pages?10/11
- Processing messages XI10/11
- Lumia 830 Specs: Which model? RM-984 or RM-98510/11
- Upgrade path for 9.2 !!11/30
- Replicate Conditions to external system11/30
- When BPM?11/30
- Material Cost Planning in cProjects (4.0)11/30