My entire Library has vanished! HELP!
AdvertisementI tried to Create a New Library, b/c I thought I could separate my music I use for different purposes, and when I did, I can't fine the Old Library with ALL MY MUSIC! Can I retrieve it? HELP ME!!!!! please!!!!!!
AdvertisementShift-click itunes open and open a previous, or existing library. Refer to the .itl files in My Music/Itunes. One of those .itl files is your original library. (unless you deleted it, if so, then it's gone).
If you want to switch from one library to another, just shift-click on itunes to open it and you can choose which to open.
- 1I lost the browser Yahoo page I had (have NO idea what happened) and I need to reestablish it. How? 10-11
- 2Constantly restoring iPod due to a missing sync file 10-11
- 3Office for Mac 2011 - can't open old files 10-11
- 4How coud i do to deploy a app to the website that shiped by j2ee sdk 10-11
- 5Referencing a method in one class from a constructor in another? 11-30
- 6How to change contrast and/or brightness? 11-30
- 7Finder's Spotlight Search 11-30
- 8Performance issues while accessing the Confirm/Goods Services' transaction 11-30
- I bought about 4 books at once on amazon for my iPad kindle and then realise that I'm not getting round to reading any of them. I've gone into two books but two I haven't. Is there a way of reversing the order and getting my money back?10/11
- Photoshop crashed when i try to print.10/11
- Import from my hard drive10/11
- Opening document in pages on ipad with icloud10/11
- How to go back to ios 6 from an already installed 7. ????= that I hate, How to go back to ios 6 from an already installed 7.= that I hate10/11
- F-48 problem while simulating11/30
- Javs Connection in UDF11/30
- Thumbnails disappeared11/30
- Error can't open with adobe reader11/30
- JMS InitialContext Problem11/30