Current position: Home > Default > My imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
My imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
Advertisementmy imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
AdvertisementStart your iMac with the original DVD that camera with the system. Then open disk utility and repair your hard drive, also repair your permissions.
- 1How can I combine my SSD + HDD into ONE SSD? 10-11
- 2HT2638 Hi, I'm running on IPhoto 09 Version 8.1.2 & recently developed a problem I have recently developed a problem. I am unable to upload photos from my iphone the process will start and maybe upload a few then it freezes. 10-11
- 3Recipients are unable to open my attachments. 10-11
- 4C:\Config.Msi\65598.rbf error when downloading Itunes on Windows 10-11
- 5Several mysterious problems with Solaris 11 x86 install 10-11
- 6Logon 11-30
- 7Basic Cisco Emergency Responder question 11-30
- 8Disappearing icon graphics 11-30
- Automatic Duplex Printing not working on HP Color LaserJet 3600DN in Windows 7. It worked before.10/11
- How to reformat/change bus number of hard drive10/11
- Photoshop not opening files10/11
- Spry.Utils.loadURL and https10/11
- Vertical Toolbar thingy with a search field and my bookmark folders underneath. How do I get rid of it?11/30
- Width of stack chart not getting retained in Flex 4 but working in Flex311/30
- Not very tech Davy, just figured out how to print a pic off phone to wireless printer, how do I change pic size from 8x1011/30
- Role in BW development Vs Production11/30
- IDOC unicode issue (character #)11/30
- PLEASE HELP. I have Windows 7 on my laptop and I am using firefox 11. Firefox has been doing good since I downloaded it but not as of today.11/30