Current position: Home > Default > My imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
My imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
Advertisementmy imac starts up with a white screen, gray apple and spinning gear and is frozen on that screen. What can I do?
AdvertisementStart your iMac with the original DVD that camera with the system. Then open disk utility and repair your hard drive, also repair your permissions.
- 1How can I always have "enable all documents" selected when opening files in Indesign CS6? 10-11
- 2Official Orange UK 3Gs unlock. Help please! 10-11
- 3Problem with recharging 10-11
- 4Im trying to download itunes and im getting error 2 11-30
- 5WWI report - getting generated report fields values 11-30
- 6How does a Image is linked to a FI Document (via Archivelink)? 11-30
- 7FB01 or FB60 11-30
- 8Bussiness Package 11-30
- List View Web Part Search problem10/11
- Sql Apply issue in logical standby database--(10.2.0.5.0) x86 platform10/11
- Load XML file and transform to table in database11/30
- Run time error '9' while installing BIP Desktop 10.1.3.4.1 for Windows11/30
- My photoshop cc will not start up, it loads up but doesn't start. Open up task manager and it says its "not responding". Any help?11/30
- CC gives me a download error for the Apps section of the app. How do I fix this?11/30
- Feature Request - Make it run without crashing11/30
- Strange Boot Camp Behavior/Effects for WXP-SP211/30
- App preview pictures not loading in .?11/30
- Granular transaction control in custom controls11/30