Current position: Home > Default > My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
Advertisementeverytime i click on "done" after activating home sharing, the home sharing button disappears and when i connected my iphone to my laptop throught the cord then click home sharing it said that it cant be opened because an error has occured (-3150) what does that mean?
AdvertisementAdd it as an Outlook account, but still use your full email adress as a hotmail address.
Use this link if needed: ssl.apple.com/support/mail-settings-lookup/
- 1Set default directory and file permissions 10-11
- 2By API action, how can I get the list of user IDs within a specific group (which is created by API) ? 11-30
- 3To add all weekends into a table 11-30
- 4Show detail rowcount in master 11-30
- 5Simple Error Handling Question 11-30
- 6Member of A Group 11-30
- 7Advantages of segment reporting and document splitting 11-30
- 8Infotype MOD operation. 11-30
- NO ERROR message Compare 2 form fields10/11
- Issue in invoking Webservice developed in JDev 10.1.310/11
- How do I get past purchases back on my itouch?10/11
- The certificate is not valid and cannot be used to verify the identity of this website10/11
- Mac Mini Quad i7: Can't Log-in After Setup10/11
- Accessing element in a nested arraylist10/11
- Question on changing the report template to display the images10/11
- I am waiting for three weeks now on a empty box to ship my ipod back11/30
- Making documents saved with pages 07 work with the new pages app11/30
- SAP user authentication in ABAP program11/30