Current position: Home > Default > My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
Advertisementeverytime i click on "done" after activating home sharing, the home sharing button disappears and when i connected my iphone to my laptop throught the cord then click home sharing it said that it cant be opened because an error has occured (-3150) what does that mean?
AdvertisementAdd it as an Outlook account, but still use your full email adress as a hotmail address.
Use this link if needed: ssl.apple.com/support/mail-settings-lookup/
- 1Extract a/c assignmnet group KVGRM from MVKE table 10-11
- 2How do i access my icloud photos from my windows computer? 10-11
- 3Error While Creating Date type condition query 10-11
- 4G/L account substitution with invoice reverse 10-11
- 5How to use resStr() to set name of custom Type 10-11
- 6Video Codec 11-30
- 7Not everyone is having maps issues 11-30
- 8Iweb movie can't play 11-30
- Looking for competent docking station for iPhone 3GS10/11
- Satellite C655 "Recover to out-of-box state" not working10/11
- Viewing Sent mail has no content, attachments missing in Lion10/11
- Speaker problem hp620 notebook10/11
- HT204411 madmen season 4! like why cant i get it on itunes i!! ***! If i purchased the item, under your own license its for my eyes only so why would a region matter! I've already got the first 3 seasons! so what changed! Hello bittorrent!!11/30
- Problems with EventSource generating two different types of event11/30
- Solaris 10_u8 upgrade slow down mysql store procedure11/30
- Materialized View Log not empty11/30
- Drag-drop video into iphone not working11/30
- Java 6 SE runtime11/30