Current position: Home > Default > My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
My iphone4s and macbook pro won't sync in through icloud, what to do?
Advertisementeverytime i click on "done" after activating home sharing, the home sharing button disappears and when i connected my iphone to my laptop throught the cord then click home sharing it said that it cant be opened because an error has occured (-3150) what does that mean?
AdvertisementAdd it as an Outlook account, but still use your full email adress as a hotmail address.
Use this link if needed: ssl.apple.com/support/mail-settings-lookup/
- 1Storage issue on a 32GB ipod 10-11
- 2BAPI_SALESDATA_CREATEFROMDAT2 Changing Condition Value 10-11
- 3I can't make a video.avi with best quality in Imovie 11 10-11
- 4Syncing photos to iTunes 11-30
- 5Adhoc Query Outer Join 11-30
- 6Java install error 11-30
- 7Saving bookmarks in borrowed books 11-30
- 8How to embed new youtube embed code in iweb 11-30
- I'm having firefox open my tabs from last session, but it also opens a bunch of additional blank sessions (lots of them!!!)10/11
- Can I have multiple email accounts or at least notification of emails in one location10/11
- How can I block spam text messages from an email address?10/11
- Update to IOS5.110/11
- HT4623 I updated my 4S and now I cannot access my wifi due to a glitch in your software. I have reset, and restored my phone numerous times and my wifi button is still greyed out. Your phone tech blamed my phone and said it would cost $199 to replace. 10/11
- Application builder subvi10/11
- Session State Protectio Violoation in Apex 4.2 Page Items11/30
- Flag multiple shipments attached to delivery note11/30
- How to invoke dos shell from java program11/30
- Join CD Tracks11/30