Current position: Home > Default > My iPod Mini Broken/Frozen - Can't find one thing to help my problem :(
My iPod Mini Broken/Frozen - Can't find one thing to help my problem :(
AdvertisementFirst off, my iPod is frozen at the "Do Not Disconnect" screen because I was adding music from the iTunes library to the iPod when iTunes started "Not Responding"(For the first time ever) [while i was transferring music]. So I ended the task and unplugged the ipod, and I reopened iTunes, but my iPod would now show up on the menu. So, I unplugged my iPod (not noticing "Do Not Disconnect") and then reconnected it, but it still wouldn't show up on iTunes. So, then i unplugged the iPod and it wouldn't do anything it's just frozen at the do not disconnect screen WITH THE HOLD LOCK ON! So it will not do one thing; I tried "The 5 R's", but it won't even reset or do anything. So I restarted the computer and unplugged the iPod. When it came back to the desktop I plugged it in and 2 bubbles popped up one said "New Hardware Found", but the other came up with an exclamation point saying
"USB Device Not Recognized One of the USB devices attached to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message."
When I clicked the bubble a seperate window came up with a saying at the bottom that said, "Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows does not recognize it, replace the device." So after that I followed the 5 R's, well tried to, so next I unistalled the iPod Updates and iTunes and then restarted and then reinstalled the iPod updater first then restarted then installed iTunes and it did not help one bit what so ever...
So PLEASE help me, I have NO idea what to do or where to start and I'm not even that computer illeterate lol, but please I need someone's help. I don't know what to do.
AdvertisementJust let the battery die on your iPod… This is only advice we can give you… If I were you, I will insist on reseting it… the best way is to let it die on your iPod too…
But, it doesn't work, and if you're still under warranty, call Apple and ask for a replacement…
but you don't have any strange message such as a folder with an exclamation mark, or a sad iPod with eye-crosses ?
- 1Windows Server Backup scheduled task run successfully but backup do not start (not running) on Windows Server 2012 10-11
- 2How Can I Make Encore Create a Bluray Image that uses a Bit Rate that Really Fills The Disc? 10-11
- 3Sorting by number of tracks per artist? 10-11
- 4How to put selected videos into one place (File) 10-11
- 5How to bring Picture from OHEM table into Crystal Report using query 11-30
- 6Dafault value variable in WAD 11-30
- 7Events will not open with double click/double click not working. 11-30
- 8Display .tif file 11-30
- Mini DVI to VGA adapter issue10/11
- Insert Opportunity - Product Revenue Child using WS2 - SBL-EAI-04316 error10/11
- Accessing Web Dynpro application outside portal10/11
- Problem while dowloading the file from Application Server10/11
- Help me about datawebean11/30
- 74 Days and counting and Photo Stream still grayed out in iCloud CP11/30
- Lion install aborting before download complete11/30
- Change of Column Width in Objective Setting and Appraisals11/30
- When I try to open Safari I get error message: Safari - Alert Suspicious Activity Might Have been Detected. Major Security Issue To fix it please call Support for Apple 1 800-680-4131 (Toll Free) immediately!11/30
- Nokia E66 FW 410.21.010 Beta or Final ?11/30