Current position: Home > Default > My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
AdvertisementMy MacBook will not start up. The only response I can get out of it is the battery light on the side which shows it as being full. Is there any wizardry that will magic it back to life by a sequence of buttons or something?
AdvertisementTry holding the power button down for ten seconds and then try booting it.
Try to reset SMC. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3964
- 1Adobe creative cloud eea 1.5 is not working with our asus Eee box , celeron j1900 2.00 ghz, 4gb of ram, 64bit. can settings be changed in adobe? 10-11
- 2Display present day calender on display of E75 10-11
- 3When clicking on a link, the results go to download folder; how do I get the results to display on my monitor? 10-11
- 4Preview 6.0, no send file as email attachment? 10-11
- 5How to set page margins in numbers version 3.0? 10-11
- 6PD4ML generating a PDF file with weird characters 10-11
- 7Windows Media Player will not play embedded in Firefox 10-11
- 8Secondary index 11-30
- Error while trying to run Human Interactive Task in BPM11g Workspace10/11
- Windows Vista - iTunes 8 - Music will not play - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP10/11
- How do I share a keynote presentation I created on my Mac with a friend who uses keynote for iOS?10/11
- IPhone 3G-S: camera pictures grainy and blurry10/11
- How to share a virtual network among different subscription?10/11
- CS2, AS: Output: Separation preview.11/30
- How to copy process chains11/30
- SQL Exception: Fail to convert between UTF8 and UCS2: failUTF8Conv11/30
- I am unable to import my favorites from internet explorer dueto the import data from option being grayed out under history, library, import tab, any help please11/30
- Wildcard charcters in strings11/30