Current position: Home > Default > My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
AdvertisementMy MacBook will not start up. The only response I can get out of it is the battery light on the side which shows it as being full. Is there any wizardry that will magic it back to life by a sequence of buttons or something?
AdvertisementTry holding the power button down for ten seconds and then try booting it.
Try to reset SMC. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3964
- 1IPod Showing up in Windows but not iTunes FIXED 10-11
- 2I suspect my hard drive is about to fail..how do i backup my data 10-11
- 3SD card content video does not show in finder 10-11
- 4Video/Audio cut out 11-30
- 5Drawing in Flash - V - Importing from Illustrator 11-30
- 6Printing in Adobe Air with css print media rule 11-30
- 76th Gen nano, 11-30
- 8Parallel query not working 11-30
- Create handeling unit.10/11
- What itunes version supports 1st gen ipod touch and iphone 4s10/11
- Help really needed!11/30
- BKPF-BELNR for a given MKPF-MBLNR11/30
- Twist touch pad and track ball not working11/30
- Export IPhoto Library from Aperture back to IPhoto11/30
- How do I print a newsletter in Pages?11/30
- Tableview navigation11/30
- Contacts on multiple devices11/30
- Italy-bought lumia920 not working properly with SI...11/30