Current position: Home > Default > My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
My MacBook Pro will not start up. Is there anything that I can do to see if I can start it up before I need to go in for an appointment?
AdvertisementMy MacBook will not start up. The only response I can get out of it is the battery light on the side which shows it as being full. Is there any wizardry that will magic it back to life by a sequence of buttons or something?
AdvertisementTry holding the power button down for ten seconds and then try booting it.
Try to reset SMC. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3964
- 1How can I use iMessage after deregistering my device? 10-11
- 2How do I access my iTunes library on a second hard drive? 10-11
- 3Desktop Manager Install Error 1904, nothing resolves... 10-11
- 4F.13 automatic clearing but ignoring reconciliation account 10-11
- 5Setting up security and such for wireless router wrt54g without admin rights (work computer) 10-11
- 6Does Adobe Reader for iOS and Android Support Encryption with PKI Solution? 10-11
- 7Making the background white 10-11
- 8More than 3 buttons in a Popup Window 11-30
- How to populate item category tree with UNSPSC codes?10/11
- Spotlight indexing of Time Capsule - feature or bug?10/11
- Tablespace usage report generated with html tags instead of text10/11
- SQL Tracing for session started from Java code11/30
- Error 1137: Incorrection number of arguments. Expected no more than 111/30
- Photoshop Elements 13 will not let me enter Letters into the product key box, only numbers11/30
- Muse on more than one computer11/30
- Any experience with NFS failover in Sun Cluster?11/30
- Limited Access - can't load web pages11/30