Current position: Home > Default > My mouse seems to disappear randomly. This is super annoying. Is this a problem for others as well? I'm ready to jump ship. This is unacceptable.
My mouse seems to disappear randomly. This is super annoying. Is this a problem for others as well? I'm ready to jump ship. This is unacceptable.
AdvertisementWhen I am browsing the internet or working in word, the mouse arrow simply disapears and I cannot find for without moving it chaotically around the screen. Help! This is unaceptable.
AdvertisementThis is the itunes forum.
You are not addressing Apple here at all.
- 1HT5312 i want to change security questions and you told me to sent an email to be change and nothing sent to my email 10-11
- 2Excel sheets data loading 10-11
- 3Using iWeb with MobileMe family pack 11-30
- 4Trigger lines across busses 11-30
- 5Create Item Through OPM Item Master Error 11-30
- 6How to export netbeans source code to microsoft word 11-30
- 7Signatures File Type change??!?! 11-30
- 8Spotlight doesn't do internet search 11-30
- CSS Comments in DW CS310/11
- System Restore, lost music, I tunes won't open10/11
- Can't open old Pages documents in new system10/11
- How do I format a second line (and subsequent lines) of text in a form field?10/11
- Multiple Artwork Covers Issue & Grouping Question11/30
- Mapped drive to other domain on another subnet disconnects11/30
- Send.Asp File error does not send html form11/30
- Advanced Networking Option over Win2K11/30
- Help: application window in workshop disappeared11/30
- Vertical bars on screen and won't boot up11/30