Current position: Home > Default > My mouse seems to disappear randomly. This is super annoying. Is this a problem for others as well? I'm ready to jump ship. This is unacceptable.
My mouse seems to disappear randomly. This is super annoying. Is this a problem for others as well? I'm ready to jump ship. This is unacceptable.
AdvertisementWhen I am browsing the internet or working in word, the mouse arrow simply disapears and I cannot find for without moving it chaotically around the screen. Help! This is unaceptable.
AdvertisementThis is the itunes forum.
You are not addressing Apple here at all.
- 1Blank White screen appears while returning from server page to website page. 10-11
- 2E72 connected to wifi but 'invalid server name' pr... 10-11
- 3Is there a way to import video/audio clips from Logitech webcam? 10-11
- 4Can't get twitcam to work on linux FF 11-30
- 5Not hard coding the iexplorer path 11-30
- 6Starting sql agent manually - operating rules 11-30
- 7Where is the magnet located in the track pad and display lid? 11-30
- 8Automatically populating the form using a function 11-30
- Error: Source system already exists. Message no. RSAR201. Points rewarded.10/11
- My new iPhone 5 won't let me log in my Apple ID to use FaceTime and iMessage10/11
- Cracked screen on ipod touch can't get in to it. did a back up with it and tried to put it on new ipod touch 5 and now it keeps talking and won't let me in or turn off. how can i restore to nothing10/11
- My 4od app needs update but my ipad1 is not compatible with the new version on update what do I need to do??10/11
- .bat to .sh syntax11/30
- Is photoshop elements suitable for Mac OS Yosemite 10.10.1 (serial no: W880806Qx85)11/30
- Event vs. photo view11/30
- BPC 7.5NW release11/30
- HT4623 Why the volume of iPhone keeps going down without any button being pushed11/30
- I can not install adobe creative standards because the install icon has the symbol of the ban. What can I do?11/30