Current position: Home > Default > My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
AdvertisementHi, Apple community! This summer, I dropped my phone in the water. Due to that incident, I got a new iPhone. Same one, it is an iPhone 4s. On the day of purchase of the new one, I came across a very bad problem... My home WiFi disabled my iPhone's connection, therefore not letting me to use any WiFi-making my 4G Data plan payments sky rocket(I use my phone a lot while I am on the go). After 3 weeks, I realized there was nothing I can do about it. I contacted Apple for help, and I was assisted by a kind gentleman named "Christopher". He went into detail with the problem I was coming across, and he gave me a list of ways to solve it. Unfortunately, after many tries, I was not able to solve my problem. So, today, I am contacting you guys to see if you know about this issue. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have upgraded to i.O.S.7 just this morning, at around 11:57 to 1 AM (EST). Even then, nothing is working. I am looking into scheduling an appointment with a local Apple Genius bar. What should I do? Should I just take the phone into a Genius bar, or is there any other way of resolving this?
Advertisementmy money is on a hardware issue
- 1Time stretch audio file to match tempo of track 10-11
- 2Rating / Label "Buttons" active, although not shown in Grid View 10-11
- 3LSMW - Logical Path/File - No logical path has been specified 10-11
- 4Datasource for trial balance 11-30
- 5How To Find Out thick line in adobe reader ? 11-30
- 6Third party material-MM01 11-30
- 7Shake skips frame in sequence 11-30
- 8I just registered, spent 45 min asking my question. Got e-mail saying registration did not work. Help 11-30
- How to tell if a friend deleted you from his/her c...10/11
- HT201263 What if my ipod touch won't go into recovery mode because it is pw locked?10/11
- Keyboard Access For a Column in JTable with default editor as JComboBox10/11
- How to watch a video on an iPad on a TV via Apple TV without a network?10/11
- Using differnent templates for same content10/11
- Problem with Essbase add-in 9.2.1 and office 2010.10/11
- Profit center wise Gl Balances11/30
- How much footage can you burn?11/30
- Getting the factory/original name of an effect back11/30
- Serious 5300 Problems11/30