Current position: Home > Default > My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
AdvertisementHi, Apple community! This summer, I dropped my phone in the water. Due to that incident, I got a new iPhone. Same one, it is an iPhone 4s. On the day of purchase of the new one, I came across a very bad problem... My home WiFi disabled my iPhone's connection, therefore not letting me to use any WiFi-making my 4G Data plan payments sky rocket(I use my phone a lot while I am on the go). After 3 weeks, I realized there was nothing I can do about it. I contacted Apple for help, and I was assisted by a kind gentleman named "Christopher". He went into detail with the problem I was coming across, and he gave me a list of ways to solve it. Unfortunately, after many tries, I was not able to solve my problem. So, today, I am contacting you guys to see if you know about this issue. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have upgraded to i.O.S.7 just this morning, at around 11:57 to 1 AM (EST). Even then, nothing is working. I am looking into scheduling an appointment with a local Apple Genius bar. What should I do? Should I just take the phone into a Genius bar, or is there any other way of resolving this?
Advertisementmy money is on a hardware issue
- 1How can I display the first and last name using a paramater as employee ID? 10-11
- 2Progressivley worse 10-11
- 3OS command usage 10-11
- 4Need Help w/ Playlist 11-30
- 5Orgainisational steps break down financial statment. 11-30
- 6SSGD 4.40.907 and SLES10-SP1 64bit - Invalid credentials while logging in 11-30
- 7Make whole Text clickable (or change Hyperlink color) 11-30
- 8How to localize "Target Unreachable, identifier 'row' resolved to null" 11-30
- Painfully long start ups on iMac G310/11
- How to display a text in a string as a link??10/11
- Adding a new choice to a checkbox field in a web app - options renumbered10/11
- Sleepiness due to LED backlight screen10/11
- HT4241 HDMI displayport11/30
- Error message asking to reinstall iTunes11/30
- Simple Module Pool Program11/30
- Beginning programmer: i need help its cake for some of you11/30
- Precompile JSP for Application?11/30
- Text jumbled in exported MOV11/30