Current position: Home > Default > My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
My Wifi Button has been dimmed for nearly 2 months now, It started the day of purchase this summer. I reset the phone, and it is still not working. Help, please?
AdvertisementHi, Apple community! This summer, I dropped my phone in the water. Due to that incident, I got a new iPhone. Same one, it is an iPhone 4s. On the day of purchase of the new one, I came across a very bad problem... My home WiFi disabled my iPhone's connection, therefore not letting me to use any WiFi-making my 4G Data plan payments sky rocket(I use my phone a lot while I am on the go). After 3 weeks, I realized there was nothing I can do about it. I contacted Apple for help, and I was assisted by a kind gentleman named "Christopher". He went into detail with the problem I was coming across, and he gave me a list of ways to solve it. Unfortunately, after many tries, I was not able to solve my problem. So, today, I am contacting you guys to see if you know about this issue. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I have upgraded to i.O.S.7 just this morning, at around 11:57 to 1 AM (EST). Even then, nothing is working. I am looking into scheduling an appointment with a local Apple Genius bar. What should I do? Should I just take the phone into a Genius bar, or is there any other way of resolving this?
Advertisementmy money is on a hardware issue
- 1I tried to play a song. But it says I need to authorize my computer with a very old apple id I dont use anymore and I cant play the song. How do I fix this? 10-11
- 2Connecting Drobo to XServe via FW800 11-30
- 3IDOC To XML Scenario 11-30
- 4Best way to save XML results to a file via command line 11-30
- 5What can be done when applications and game fail to open in sonyericsson k550i? 11-30
- 6Installing OBIEE on 64 bit Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 11-30
- 7Upgrading from Trial to registered version of Server 2012 Essentials 11-30
- 8Hyperlink to each row(record) of Table 11-30
- Log and capture with Sony A1U camera, Sony HD700 HDV deck10/11
- Music shows up in iTunes but not on the iPod10/11
- Goods Issue value transfer to goods receipt10/11
- Form is not displayed in form manager10/11
- How to put IPOD Shuffle I into Disk Mode ?10/11
- How to solve Ajax problem in Tomcat server11/30
- Using LiveCycle forms with a Tablet PC11/30
- Running a .dll in a .VI11/30
- Object variable not set error in SAP-VB Connect.11/30
- HT201401 can't hear my sounds, phone ring, txt sounds etc, why??? help.11/30