Need Clarification on Account Managing in Azure
Need your help in knowing the details of managing accounts and subscription.
I have an azure account maintained under pay as you go model running projects for two different customer with single subscription.
Now I have to separate them with two different subscription under the same account or
with two different account with respective subscriptions.
Purpose of doing this there should not be any dependencies between subscriptions and account.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
AdvertisementPlease contact Azure Support
This section is dedicated for MSDN Subscription related queries and feedback.
- 1I can't get my Adobe XI to launch, help!!! 10-11
- 2DVD wont work - please advise? 10-11
- 3RWDPOSUP For future date articles postings. 11-30
- 4Flash SWF weirdness 11-30
- 5Expanded tree view by default 11-30
- 6Saltwater and cameras 11-30
- 7I am getting a blank screen trying to shop for TV shows 11-30
- 8Firefox is automatically opening upon start up 11-30
- How can I get the "text" field from the actionEvent.getSource() ?10/11
- Unable to Load the XML data file in to RTF template10/11
- I just upgraded from my 2008 MacBook to a new Macbook Pro. How do I get my time capsule to work on my new MacBook? I did data migration, but the time capsule did not pick it up. Any ideas?10/11
- How can I get the main button on my iPhone to work?11/30
- Numbering To All Detail Sections11/30
- Moni error11/30
- Array of Ftree.Node type11/30
- I can not find the Focus Area Tool.11/30
- Problem on propose aggregate from query11/30
- Re download a song11/30