Need Clarification on Account Managing in Azure
Need your help in knowing the details of managing accounts and subscription.
I have an azure account maintained under pay as you go model running projects for two different customer with single subscription.
Now I have to separate them with two different subscription under the same account or
with two different account with respective subscriptions.
Purpose of doing this there should not be any dependencies between subscriptions and account.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
AdvertisementPlease contact Azure Support
This section is dedicated for MSDN Subscription related queries and feedback.
- 1Unable to re-save a PDF file in FrameMaker 10 10-11
- 2My ipod touch 4g camera wont work because the shutter stays closed 11-30
- 3PLSQL for a search form -- based off of the issue tracker tutorial 11-30
- 4Export PDF Files in BW 3.5 11-30
- 5How do I find out how many people have seen my video? 11-30
- 6Help! The problem Flash Plugin was not found ! 11-30
- 7When I download a song off a website using Safari, quicktime plays the song 11-30
- 8HT1338 updating ipad software 11-30
- Index, trigger on _LT table?10/11
- Jrew.exe error while installing oracle9i on windows vista home premium10/11
- Urgent : file upload / download functionality in oracle portal page10/11
- Photo booth is not opening after installing maverick10/11
- Select distinct bug ?10/11
- Since Adobe Flash ran its latest update on my computer, I have not been able to watch any online videos. How can I fix this problem?10/11
- Active Directory cross forest trust which are deployed in separate subscription11/30
- Dialogs with servlets11/30
- (OWB 10g R2) Control Center Manager won't start11/30
- Unable to use Adobe 9 Pro with Office 201011/30