Need to Update DFF
I need to bulk enter in oracle EBS R12 HRMS (PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F) attribute 11.
Can you please suggest me for this API will user better or use plsql for load bulk data.
Also explain can we update DFF manual enter in database in any module of Oracle EBS Table.
Edited by: 877432 on May 31, 2012 10:27 PM
AdvertisementAs much as possible, you should use API to update Oracle EBS Data. It is especially true for sensitive information such as Employees.
You can try HR_PERSON_API.UPDATE_US_PERSON.
For HRMS apis, see Note 72310.1 - Understanding and Using APIs in Oracle HRMS
- 1ORA-04052: error occurred when looking up remote obj in mapping execution 10-11
- 2Filters used in a query 10-11
- 3F.5E execution error 10-11
- 4Game center id log ins 10-11
- 5Since updating iTunes, not recognizing/syncing my iPhone5. 11-30
- 6Error with tmloadcf 11-30
- 7Move files script 11-30
- 8Leading Zeros in Zip Code 11-30
- Can´t use ÅÄÖ in filenaming and in urxvt [SOLVED]10/11
- File operations11/30
- Actionscript help with symbol control (Flash 8)11/30
- Contact Sheet II question11/30
- HT1391 how to recover itunes library after reformatting computer - has also wiped my ipod clean when I tried to transfer the music from there11/30
- Cannot start ddclient.service11/30
- TS3591 iphone 5 and Windows Vista, and itunes audio synch issues11/30
- Replace HTML tags in RTE11/30
- I need to combine two itunes accounts into 1....11/30
- Need help w/ 3rd Gen (A1469) Apple TV update11/30