Networking Mac to pc to file share
AdvertisementNew MacBook pro and trying to network to desktop pc to file share. I set up my new Mac to share printer with out a problem on network but can't seem to get the Mac to see the network so I can view files on pc that is running windows 7. Has anyone had this problem? I'm sure it's operator error but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Is there a way to open the files on the second HDD (ie: FilesA, FilesB, FilesC as described above)?
Yes, easiest way is with Sharepoints...
Use it to set any Drive/Folder as a Normal share, set Users and/or Groups, Rights, & AFS/SMB rights.
Next, when i go to Network on my Mac the Mshome folder does not always show the PC. It was showing it earlier today, but not now.
95% of the time the problem is tht the PC's Firewall has quit sharing, Might try Bonjour for Windows...
This should help the printer problem also.
- 1Error while Transporting Update Rules. 10-11
- 2I cannot sync my iphone to new itunes library. 10-11
- 3Two FACT Tables, Some Common and Non-Common Dimensions 10-11
- 4Holding the end of a crawling title. 10-11
- 5How do I put a DVD in and transfer it as one file to my external? 10-11
- 6How to find standard print programs for ADOBE forms 10-11
- 7Can apple tv be used to play purchased movies without broadband via airplay 10-11
- 8Problem in Module Pool Programming 11-30
- I-pod shuffle10/11
- How to deal with the change of data element?10/11
- Mac being unable to sever connections and I can't access secure databases10/11
- HT5313 When i use facebook videocall, my mac book air 11 inches no work, i do not why.11/30
- Pdf error code 24811/30
- How to create PDF/RTF/HTML from XML?11/30
- Thumbnail selections, events and selection lists11/30
- LoaderInfo.loader Flex/Flash Differences?11/30
- Mail Folders On iPad11/30
- IPlanet 6 restarts automatically11/30