New Oracle HTTP server install unable to host remote HTMLDB.
I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not seem to get the HTTP server to serve up a front end to my HTMLDB. I can connect and log into the Oracle Database from the MAC using SQLPlus using the HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER account and password.
Here is my dads.conf file:
Alias /i/ "/oracle/product/10.1.0/db_1/Apache/Apache/images/"
Allow from all
PlsqlDatabaseConnectString CentOSServ3:1521:htmldb ServiceNameFormat
AddType text/xml xbl
AddType text/x-component htc
Here is the errors I'm seeing on the error log:
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:47 2007] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 246)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [emerg] mod_onsint can't initialize ons runtime.
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:58 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] [ecid: 1168451937:192.168.2.121:249:0:12,0] mod_plsql: /pls/htmldb/htmldb HTTP-503 ORA-12514
It keeps giving me the error for the Language, but I've changed the PlsqlNLSLanguage serveral times to other posted values I've found and other postings and I still get that error.
Has anyone else worked through this or may have an idea how I can get this working?
AdvertisementAlso, here is the error I get when browsing to : http://localhost:7780/pls/htmldb/htmldb from the HTTP server.
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at 192.168.3.1 Port 7780
- 1Is there a way to permanently enlarge the screen and print size of home and search pages. 10-11
- 2No of days in selected month 10-11
- 3Splitting the outbound delivery VL10b 11-30
- 4Hp photosmart printer 8250 11-30
- 5Error when Closing BW transaction iView from Portal 11-30
- 6Photoshop shifting .eps files 11-30
- 7ZENcast Organizer Has Stopped Working Error Message 11-30
- 8IOS 7 - Bluetooth Problem 11-30
- Could this be a Mail virus or something like it?10/11
- I had to erase my computer and start over, how do I reinstall snow leopard11/30
- Vendor Master Conversion11/30
- TEMP usage in Parallel Query | Why can't it use the spare RAM?11/30
- Patches for Oracle 126.96.36.199.011/30
- Want same list view for ALL playlists11/30
- Deleting account message11/30
- How do I uninstall OX Mavericks 10.9.5?11/30
- Can't delete account "Other"11/30
- Poor texture quality of rendered 3D object11/30