New Oracle HTTP server install unable to host remote HTMLDB.
I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not seem to get the HTTP server to serve up a front end to my HTMLDB. I can connect and log into the Oracle Database from the MAC using SQLPlus using the HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER account and password.
Here is my dads.conf file:
Alias /i/ "/oracle/product/10.1.0/db_1/Apache/Apache/images/"
Allow from all
PlsqlDatabaseConnectString CentOSServ3:1521:htmldb ServiceNameFormat
AddType text/xml xbl
AddType text/x-component htc
Here is the errors I'm seeing on the error log:
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:47 2007] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 246)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [emerg] mod_onsint can't initialize ons runtime.
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:58 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] [ecid: 1168451937:192.168.2.121:249:0:12,0] mod_plsql: /pls/htmldb/htmldb HTTP-503 ORA-12514
It keeps giving me the error for the Language, but I've changed the PlsqlNLSLanguage serveral times to other posted values I've found and other postings and I still get that error.
Has anyone else worked through this or may have an idea how I can get this working?
AdvertisementAlso, here is the error I get when browsing to : http://localhost:7780/pls/htmldb/htmldb from the HTTP server.
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at 192.168.3.1 Port 7780
- 1Cannot log in as an application user on Discoverer Desktop 10-11
- 2My daughter disconnected her iPod nano from the lead before ejecting the device. It no longer syncs and we have re-set the device, but it now only occasionally appears on the computer screen any suggestions please? 10-11
- 3Putting Flat file on Application Server 10-11
- 4Creating a status bar? 10-11
- 5Error in eCATT command TCD SU01 11-30
- 6Need Help Achieving this Effect (picture) 11-30
- 7The program button icons are broken in dreamweaver CS6 11-30
- 8Open downloaded file 11-30
- [CS3, VB] How to find text and store as a string10/11
- How to update a table AUTOMATICALY with data from a .txt file??10/11
- Use of colon : in a way I haven't seen before. What is this?10/11
- Converting pdf to word Adobe Acrobat XI Pro trial10/11
- Wwf turns on my apple tv 310/11
- Record & sound questions11/30
- Oracle certification study material11/30
- ABAP program created in one system want to trigger from other system11/30
- Calculate Hardware requirement.11/30
- How to install persian(IRAN) language in ECC 6.011/30