New Oracle HTTP server install unable to host remote HTMLDB.
I installed the Oracle HTTP Server from the Oracle 10G Release 1 companion CD on a Mac Powerbook running the Tiger OS. I have a CentOS Linux server on my network with Oracle 10G R2 database running that I've installed HTMLDB 2.0 on. I can not seem to get the HTTP server to serve up a front end to my HTMLDB. I can connect and log into the Oracle Database from the MAC using SQLPlus using the HTMLDB_PUBLIC_USER account and password.
Here is my dads.conf file:
Alias /i/ "/oracle/product/10.1.0/db_1/Apache/Apache/images/"
Allow from all
PlsqlDatabaseConnectString CentOSServ3:1521:htmldb ServiceNameFormat
AddType text/xml xbl
AddType text/x-component htc
Here is the errors I'm seeing on the error log:
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:47 2007] [notice] FastCGI: process manager initialized (pid 246)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [emerg] mod_onsint can't initialize ons runtime.
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:48 2007] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)
[Wed Jan 10 12:58:58 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] [ecid: 1168451937:192.168.2.121:249:0:12,0] mod_plsql: /pls/htmldb/htmldb HTTP-503 ORA-12514
It keeps giving me the error for the Language, but I've changed the PlsqlNLSLanguage serveral times to other posted values I've found and other postings and I still get that error.
Has anyone else worked through this or may have an idea how I can get this working?
AdvertisementAlso, here is the error I get when browsing to : http://localhost:7780/pls/htmldb/htmldb from the HTTP server.
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at 192.168.3.1 Port 7780
- 1Is there a way to turn the camera on and off remotely? 10-11
- 2HT3625 I don't have a (use audio for) option on my comp to select how do I get it? 10-11
- 3Trying to purchase music, it sends me to verify my acct info, I do that hit done, it asks if I still want the purchase, I select Yes and it sends me back to verify billing information. How can I get out of this darn loop and make my purchase? 11-30
- 42LIS_02_SCL enhancement 11-30
- 5Oops! Error msg when launching Firefox 11-30
- 6How do I export Layers to individual Files? 11-30
- 7Help me with my problem.. tons of music and video, 4 computers.... 11-30
- 8HowTo? find most recent checkins, by userID, sorted by date?? 11-30
- FI MM integration _ Non valuated GRN10/11
- How do i make a new private account?10/11
- Can I set toolbar items to open in a new tab by default without right clicking 1st and telling them to?10/11
- I am trying to update the itunes software on my Mac but I keep getting an instalation alert saying please close itunes. It is already closed, the only option then left is to quit instalation. I want the update though. . .10/11
- Can't receive email when I'm in an LINUX network10/11
- How do I save a file in GUI10/11
- Problem with open_form FM10/11
- Upgrade to SD 1.2 lost connections11/30
- How to create a jpeg from frame?11/30
- How do i update my IDT soundcard driver? HP pavillion DV7 4032EO11/30