Newsstand store button isn't active?
AdvertisementIphone 4 with iOS 5.0.1. I can't understand why it isn't working and wanted to check it out. Right now its annoying because it seems to be a pointless empty folder I can't delete and won't link to store. Can anyone help with this?
AdvertisementI figured it out. For some reason my capture format was set to HDV instead of DV.
- 1Z68A-GD80(G3) Can no longer read external hd dock after flashing beta bios 10-11
- 2I can no longer scroll in Word 10-11
- 3I would like to encrypt a PDF document 10-11
- 4Add member to dimension in the outline 11-30
- 5Need to upgrade oracle 8 to 10g 11-30
- 6Using 10.8.5 Epson scanner won't scan transparencies. 11-30
- 7Odd title sort 11-30
- 8Halt code execution while awaiting a return value - like JOptionPane.. 11-30
- 'Best for video' greyed out in displays prefs10/11
- How to disable multiple users logging10/11
- MAX file location10/11
- Link for bank details not appearing11/30
- Solaris 10 TX + Mysql11/30
- CSS with the pager11/30
- Dell XPS12 messed up during BIOS update11/30
- Load runner11.5 cant be able to replay with large URL request11/30
- Contacts don't show up in the Cloud11/30
- I have 74k photo's in my iPhoto trash and crashes when emptying. I have tried deleting the com.apple.iPhoto.plist but still won't empty.11/30