Newsstand store button isn't active?
AdvertisementIphone 4 with iOS 5.0.1. I can't understand why it isn't working and wanted to check it out. Right now its annoying because it seems to be a pointless empty folder I can't delete and won't link to store. Can anyone help with this?
AdvertisementI figured it out. For some reason my capture format was set to HDV instead of DV.
- 1I just downloaded Mountain Lion on my Macbook Pro. Firefox and Safari are showing up in HTML (I think) and many web pages are garbled and unreadable. 10-11
- 2Coding in an infoset created by transaction SQ02 11-30
- 3After taking a photo for a contact can I access the photonlater? 11-30
- 4How to get the set pf-status and call Transaction work together in SA 11-30
- 5Creating a virtual directory like OA_JAVA 11-30
- 6The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (47) 11-30
- 7Image capture 10.4 worse than 10.3 11-30
- 8SAP Download assistance for a Certified SAP SD User 11-30
- What may be the cause of this error java.sql.SQLException: invalid sql type passed to callable statement in iplanet ussing JNDI10/11
- Displaying Zero Value in a Chart if there exist no database record.11/30
- "My portfolio" presents the reports in unrecognized format11/30
- What is the file size requirements for a graphical identity plate in 5.5?11/30
- Exporting Full HD Movies out of iMovie0911/30
- Can I trust Adblock and other Safari extentions?11/30
- How do I cancel a podcast download?11/30
- Forms Developer vs Forms Server11/30
- ACE 4710 Appliance end-to-end SSL11/30
- Making pdf's in OS 9.211/30