No sound on my home audio system with universal dock
I have 2 docks: the iPod dock and the universal dock.
If I use the dock with my home audio system I have sound - clear and loud.
If I use the universal dock I have no sound.
Does the universal dock only work with a remote?
AdvertisementIf the home audio system is the same, the cables are the same, the iPod is the same, and the settings are the same, than I would assume you have a bad dock.
2.0GHZ G5/533MHz G4 DeskTop/400MHz G4 PB Mac OS X (10.4.3)
- 1Case structure problem with default 0, 1, 2 10-11
- 2Battery for Palm iic 10-11
- 3Input needed for writing data back into BW/ECC data 10-11
- 4Time delay while connecting with listener 11-30
- 5Organizing Page Definition Files 11-30
- 6(No Agent) Error 11-30
- 7Facetime not working on new OS 10.8.5 11-30
- 8Phase One color cast in Bridge 11-30
- PO Approval through email set up documets10/11
- Can't i use temp tables in regions?10/11
- HT201274 every time i open an app it says to connect to itunes to use push notifications10/11
- Itunes will not load due to An unknown error has occurred (-42408).10/11
- Word PDF Hyperlinks and Safari10/11
- Output an Oracle view through PHP11/30
- Hello, bridge CC 2014 is not able to show RAW files of my Nikon D4s. What can I do about it?11/30
- Please help: START_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing11/30
- Sleep button doesn't work and computer won't recognize phone anymore. help!11/30
- PO Smartform Help11/30