No sound on my home audio system with universal dock
I have 2 docks: the iPod dock and the universal dock.
If I use the dock with my home audio system I have sound - clear and loud.
If I use the universal dock I have no sound.
Does the universal dock only work with a remote?
AdvertisementIf the home audio system is the same, the cables are the same, the iPod is the same, and the settings are the same, than I would assume you have a bad dock.
2.0GHZ G5/533MHz G4 DeskTop/400MHz G4 PB Mac OS X (10.4.3)
- 1Question regarding iphone and charger 10-11
- 2Facebook notifications and the BB 9670 10-11
- 3Why do my smart playlists not sync properly? 10-11
- 4How to get routing of a material and change routing status ? 11-30
- 5UPDATE STATISTICS and merry-go-round scanning 11-30
- 6Adobe reader error 1311 11-30
- 7Multi-condition Dynamic actions 11-30
- 8Malfunction with notifications sounds. 11-30
- Problem with browser in Nokia N810/11
- Songs on my computer & my ipod are not showing up in itunes10/11
- Photoshop scanned art, to Freehand file.10/11
- Modifying Existing Condition Routine11/30
- How To: Enter Bios w/ actual view11/30
- Change the ACL of a document in Knowledge directory11/30
- Itunes get opened on my pc which has xp bt evrything is blank in itunes store i cant open any pages in itunes store11/30
- Updating flash player, won't update11/30
- Ipod not showing in explorer11/30
- Regd : drill down report11/30