No sound on my home audio system with universal dock
I have 2 docks: the iPod dock and the universal dock.
If I use the dock with my home audio system I have sound - clear and loud.
If I use the universal dock I have no sound.
Does the universal dock only work with a remote?
AdvertisementIf the home audio system is the same, the cables are the same, the iPod is the same, and the settings are the same, than I would assume you have a bad dock.
2.0GHZ G5/533MHz G4 DeskTop/400MHz G4 PB Mac OS X (10.4.3)
- 1Opening PDF's in IE Browser randomly freeze - Adobe Reader Version 11.0.06 10-11
- 2Sender's address instead of sender name in email messages list 10-11
- 3Error in Upload File In BPS - Format 11-30
- 4Netgear DG834G and time capsule 11-30
- 5Scan SKU/UPC Field and Pressing Enter it will convert to Material number. 11-30
- 6I want to sync two iPads that are in different countries, with one calendar. 11-30
- 7Please help. just got my jabra halo, worked fine with my iphone4 but can't use it on my macbook pro. it always prompts " the devise does not have the necessary service 11-30
- 8Problems with both Flash/Shockwave 11-30
- Error in netbeans IDE when creating new file10/11
- How To Create Logical column For Lastyear To Till Date10/11
- Problem with Purchase Order receipt - Urgent10/11
- .Mac Web Gallery crashes Safari10/11
- CRVS2010 Beta - Reports with JDBC or JavaBean datasource10/11
- Check Box in SAP Business Partner11/30
- Help me: Configuring JBoss with Apache11/30
- Ant Question11/30
- ProtectLink not registering all "Instances Blocked"11/30
- Transfering data between threads11/30