Odd issue after SP3 RU 5 Installation
AdvertisementWe installed RU 5 for SP3 last night and this morning we are seeing a few odd issues.
The main one being that people that have additional mailboxes attached to their mailboxes are receiving messages that Outlook is unable to expand the folder. They still have permissions to the mailbox,
but are not able to access it.
We have gotten around this by removing the mailbox from Account Settings and adding it back, but just wondering why this would be happening.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Based on your description, there must be something changed with the profile.
And according to the error message, i found a KB for your reference:
You receive an "Unable to expand the folder" error message when you add another mailbox to Microsoft Exchange Server service in Outlook
Hope it helps,
- 1Error while creating table 'EDISEGMENT' entry '/BIC/CIEB0ASSET_ATTR' 10-11
- 2The iPod "TAMI DUGARD's iPod" cannot be synced because there is not enough free space to hold all of the selected items (additional 146.5 MB required). this was from my ipod mini trying to sync and it wont let me sync so... could u help me i really needit 10-11
- 3Transferring iTunes between user accounts 11-30
- 4Question regarding adding new field to an infoset. 11-30
- 5FI New GL for FI at line item level in BW 11-30
- 6Phone Jack is Not Working 11-30
- 7Photo attachment 11-30
- 8Vacation responses for SA-style virtual users 11-30
- How do I avoid multiple exposures in iPhone?10/11
- How do you get purchased music back to ipod?10/11
- How to Clear "recent" listing in new Acrobat X Pro10/11
- Specified anchor not found in the model in SAP Records Management10/11
- Best way to migrate away from network homes?10/11
- Retreving X, Y, Z from the Geometry column in oracle 10g11/30
- Instant client 10.2 / Oracle home 8.1.7 coexistence11/30
- In my phone i can't put songs11/30
- TS3988 Each time I log into iCloud, I check, Keep me logged in, but this does not work. I have to reenter user name etc each time I try to go back to my iCloud account.11/30
- Static synchronized method11/30