Odd issue after SP3 RU 5 Installation
AdvertisementWe installed RU 5 for SP3 last night and this morning we are seeing a few odd issues.
The main one being that people that have additional mailboxes attached to their mailboxes are receiving messages that Outlook is unable to expand the folder. They still have permissions to the mailbox,
but are not able to access it.
We have gotten around this by removing the mailbox from Account Settings and adding it back, but just wondering why this would be happening.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Based on your description, there must be something changed with the profile.
And according to the error message, i found a KB for your reference:
You receive an "Unable to expand the folder" error message when you add another mailbox to Microsoft Exchange Server service in Outlook
Hope it helps,
- 1How can i transfer photos from my cellular to my mac 10-11
- 2Flex with jsf Application 10-11
- 3Processing acquired data (8 simultaneous channels) in RT host (producer,consumer problem) 10-11
- 4JNI question about EnumChildWindows 10-11
- 5How to calculate predictions using an MVAR model 11-30
- 6AppleScript Pages: How to set "following paragraph style"? 11-30
- 7Problem with convert pdf to doc 11-30
- 8Can't use Firefox now that I've downloaded the new version! 11-30
- ORA-00904 error while export table with CLOB10/11
- Installing hp updates after upgrading to windows 710/11
- Is there any way to create a shadow in both sides of a box?10/11
- Why doesn't the TextArea show up in this?10/11
- IPod won't hold charge anymore10/11
- Issue with RMAN DUPLICATE FROM ACTIVE DATABASE....10/11
- I am connected to the internet but my facetime will not activate10/11
- How to call method in another swf file10/11
- Same code giving error in 1 app... not the other11/30
- Regarding Database performance for report creation11/30