Odd issue after SP3 RU 5 Installation
AdvertisementWe installed RU 5 for SP3 last night and this morning we are seeing a few odd issues.
The main one being that people that have additional mailboxes attached to their mailboxes are receiving messages that Outlook is unable to expand the folder. They still have permissions to the mailbox,
but are not able to access it.
We have gotten around this by removing the mailbox from Account Settings and adding it back, but just wondering why this would be happening.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Based on your description, there must be something changed with the profile.
And according to the error message, i found a KB for your reference:
You receive an "Unable to expand the folder" error message when you add another mailbox to Microsoft Exchange Server service in Outlook
Hope it helps,
- 1Error while create user in LDAP - LDAP: error code 1 10-11
- 2Frustrated with importing iTunes library to a second PC 10-11
- 3How do i redeem a 10.00 gift... when i click redeem i am prompted to download itunes... i already have itunes...how do i get the code... or get past the download 11-30
- 4MIRO without tax code 11-30
- 5OC4j is not running for OBI10g (perfcounter problem) 11-30
- 6Single string tag expanded into 100 plc register values 11-30
- 7Fillable Forms for Adobe 8? 11-30
- 8Reimport option in ChaRM 11-30
- Down payment adjustment against LC document vendor10/11
- Zen touch is saying hardware probl10/11
- Why is ken burns effect not working on individual slides I have amended when sent to iDVD10/11
- How to use search index created by jhindexer10/11
- Reusing AIR Captive Runtime10/11
- Problem with Premiere Pro CC _ Will not start11/30
- Physical stock mismatch to sap stock11/30
- Oracle 9 bug (all platforms affected)11/30
- IPhoto froze while importing photos from iPhone to Mac, unable to stop import11/30