OIM pending approval task under user
AdvertisementI have question regarding OIM
we have 2 level approval workflow for provisioning responsibility to user. 1st level is Manager and 2nd is Business Owner. Say if the user submit request for a responsibility and it is approved by the user's manager. Its then submitted to Business owner. But say that business owner gets changed.
this what is happening
all the request for previous business owner are copied to new business owner, then he can approve/reject them. But the pending task under old business owner is still there. he/she can still approve or reject. Client want to remove this pending approval from the old business owner.
** Please note -- Business owner is a group which has a user.
AdvertisementPending Tasks works in the following manner:
- User : Any task assigned to a user remains to be visible under its pending tasks unless re-assigned to someone else by the user/admin.
- Group : Any task which is assigned to a group would not directly come to the user work flow. Whenever you login to OIM, the system checks all your groups and then do a smart calculation for these assigned tasks. So if the user is removed from a group then it would not see these tasks anymore.
Now for your case, the Group=Business Owner itself is changed. So for new requests the assignment would be to done to the new group but existing tasks remains in the work-flow of the older group, if still required them you might want to re-assign it using OIM API's.
- 1How to Save Multiple Variants for a Report at a time? 10-11
- 2ABAP HR- How to retrieve employees in past and future date 10-11
- 3Lid Closed Mode on an 867? 10-11
- 4Import Methods - Any difference? 11-30
- 5How to leave emails on the server in os7? 11-30
- 6Two-dimensional array 11-30
- 7Crystal Versions for VS 2010 11-30
- 8Query needed Urgently 11-30
- How can I transfer HD from old PM G3300 w/o USB?10/11
- How to find out who's texting you from an iCloud email address?10/11
- Replacement of Tax Columns from AP Tables to ZX Tables10/11
- Insert Image to BLOB column10/11
- How to log inbound messages for Seeburger OFTP-Adapter10/11
- Quicktime files only show up as icons, not as thumbnails in my files10/11
- If I done a backup on my laptop as downloaded itunes and someone is borrowing my laptop can they plug there phone in and sync my backup across to there phone10/11
- Drawing InDesign objects on a extension panel11/30
- XMLDataSet and Dynamic XML using JSP11/30
- How do I add VLC to the auto player in Bridge?11/30