OIM pending approval task under user
AdvertisementI have question regarding OIM
we have 2 level approval workflow for provisioning responsibility to user. 1st level is Manager and 2nd is Business Owner. Say if the user submit request for a responsibility and it is approved by the user's manager. Its then submitted to Business owner. But say that business owner gets changed.
this what is happening
all the request for previous business owner are copied to new business owner, then he can approve/reject them. But the pending task under old business owner is still there. he/she can still approve or reject. Client want to remove this pending approval from the old business owner.
** Please note -- Business owner is a group which has a user.
AdvertisementPending Tasks works in the following manner:
- User : Any task assigned to a user remains to be visible under its pending tasks unless re-assigned to someone else by the user/admin.
- Group : Any task which is assigned to a group would not directly come to the user work flow. Whenever you login to OIM, the system checks all your groups and then do a smart calculation for these assigned tasks. So if the user is removed from a group then it would not see these tasks anymore.
Now for your case, the Group=Business Owner itself is changed. So for new requests the assignment would be to done to the new group but existing tasks remains in the work-flow of the older group, if still required them you might want to re-assign it using OIM API's.
- 1Email attachment not included in forwarded message - no error message given 10-11
- 2No audio (and "no audio device") in WIndows XP on my MacBook Pro 17" 10-11
- 3External Hard Drive Backups 10-11
- 4Two accounts under one email. 10-11
- 5Has anyone actually experienced anything close to the Up To Battery life stated on the Tech Specs??? 11-30
- 6Satellite C660-1J2 - Changing the display colour 11-30
- 7Hotmail - Sender email address is invalid 11-30
- 8How to add the update statement in this procedure? 11-30
- When I open my gmail in firefox, it instantly directs my gmail to the gmail calendars. I am unable to read my gmail on firefox, but I can read it on safari10/11
- Is anyone else having trouble getting iTunes 11 to allow access to play lists on the iPhone 4s?10/11
- How do I print the file name of a PDF file?10/11
- Dunning - Update dunning level in customer master.11/30
- BFILE use in Oracle Forms11/30
- Is there an upgrade from Photoshop CS4 to CS6.11/30
- IPhoto 6 won't open11/30
- About mysql 6.0 data11/30
- Version management in SAP Script11/30
- ASUS MeMO Pad 10 with Swedish operating system no longer authorized Adobe DRM. Why?11/30