OIM pending approval task under user
AdvertisementI have question regarding OIM
we have 2 level approval workflow for provisioning responsibility to user. 1st level is Manager and 2nd is Business Owner. Say if the user submit request for a responsibility and it is approved by the user's manager. Its then submitted to Business owner. But say that business owner gets changed.
this what is happening
all the request for previous business owner are copied to new business owner, then he can approve/reject them. But the pending task under old business owner is still there. he/she can still approve or reject. Client want to remove this pending approval from the old business owner.
** Please note -- Business owner is a group which has a user.
AdvertisementPending Tasks works in the following manner:
- User : Any task assigned to a user remains to be visible under its pending tasks unless re-assigned to someone else by the user/admin.
- Group : Any task which is assigned to a group would not directly come to the user work flow. Whenever you login to OIM, the system checks all your groups and then do a smart calculation for these assigned tasks. So if the user is removed from a group then it would not see these tasks anymore.
Now for your case, the Group=Business Owner itself is changed. So for new requests the assignment would be to done to the new group but existing tasks remains in the work-flow of the older group, if still required them you might want to re-assign it using OIM API's.
- 1Send email from excel 10-11
- 2ITunes freezes when playing video. 10-11
- 3TS3694 when doing a restore to try and solve a wifi problem with my iphone 5 i got past the point where the software was extracted from my phone but then an error message came up saying that the phone could not be restored because of an unknown error (301 10-11
- 4Ipad Air auto resets after upgrade to iOS 8 10-11
- 5How do i show my bookmark toolbar during full screen mode? 11-30
- 65s finger print scaner not show on settings. 11-30
- 7Issue in COPY function in IP 11-30
- 8Adobe Interactive Form in CE 7.1 GP 11-30
- Import javax.mail package does not exists10/11
- PLS HELP! How can I make editable text easier for user on iPad?11/30
- Rotate symbol based on cursor angle11/30
- FM for checking valid drive on PC11/30
- Making PDF Error11/30
- Where to learn how to repair ipods11/30
- Serial number Photoshop CS4 not complete11/30
- Extra monitors and raid storage on a 17" Macbook Pro11/30
- SSRS Stored Procedure11/30
- Wrong answers given when searching address book11/30