Order To Cash - Product Catalog Siebel CRM Design
I'm trying to implement OOTB solution for "Oracle Communications Order To Cash", I've already deployed and configured sucessfully the following items:
-Oracle OSM O2A Cartridges
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management
In the document "Guidelines for Building an Order to Activate Integrated Business Process Using AIA for Communications Foundation Pack 2.4" I found two Use Cases described in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample:
-Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000
-Double Play Change Order - Sales Order 10030
In the document above I found the "Broadband-VoIP Double Play Commercial Offering" where is detailed the Components that we need to create in Siebel CRM and that's great.
But right now I have two questions to ask you:
1 - Can I get the Use Cases for the anothers scenarios conteined in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample for example:
- Double Play Promotion change orders for broadband - Sales Order 10010
- Double Play Promotion change orders for VoIP - Sales Order 10020
Where a product is moved from one offer to another, those are complex scenarios that we have to Design in Siebel CRM ... The purpose is to define a Comercial Product Catalog that support that kind of actions that we have.
2 - Can I get the Billing Catalog design that supports that solution ?
Checking the Sample XML that we have in OSM Sample orders for the scenario "Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000" we could see in the /ItemReference/ClasificationCode elements a structure that looks like:
But we think that we need a service that groups both of the products asociated to the offer (Broadband, Voip) and we concibed something like that:
But we need to have certainty about the design of catalogues in both systems (BRM, CRM)
If anyone can help me I'll be greatful.
Thank's in advance.
AdvertisementIs there any error in the logfiles that points to a solution? Did you follow the instructions from the install document.
- 1Nexus 5000 - Odd Ethernet interface behavior (link down inactive) 10-11
- 2My iphon 5 said "only compatible sim cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iphone. please insert the sim card that came with ur phone or visit a supported carrier's store to receive a replacement sim card" what do i do??? 10-11
- 3.oui error in the install of oracle database client in a linux CentOS 10-11
- 4System slow down with Mavericks install 10-11
- 5Songs found when searching but not shown in my music 10-11
- 6Ifrun60.exe problem 10-11
- 7HT5868 I can't get my phone to trust my computer to access my stored iTunes information. Help! 10-11
- 8Add new manager field in SAP Query 11-30
- When running a report in RRMX in BI 7.10/11
- How can i make my gmail account my @me account10/11
- Change logs for tcode WE20 and MN0410/11
- Upgrade problem CE 7.1 SP3 to SP4 (ESP_FRAMEWORK)10/11
- Problem Installing BPEL Process Manager in Win2K10/11
- Distribute Acrobat 8 Professional with Zenworks10/11
- Export and Import of data fails10/11
- Source Pane is missing11/30
- Choose accent color for hovered icons when using dark interface in Bridge?11/30
- I have PS CS6 installed, and I purchased PS CC, but do not know how to access11/30