Order To Cash - Product Catalog Siebel CRM Design
I'm trying to implement OOTB solution for "Oracle Communications Order To Cash", I've already deployed and configured sucessfully the following items:
-Oracle OSM O2A Cartridges
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM
-Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management
In the document "Guidelines for Building an Order to Activate Integrated Business Process Using AIA for Communications Foundation Pack 2.4" I found two Use Cases described in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample:
-Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000
-Double Play Change Order - Sales Order 10030
In the document above I found the "Broadband-VoIP Double Play Commercial Offering" where is detailed the Components that we need to create in Siebel CRM and that's great.
But right now I have two questions to ask you:
1 - Can I get the Use Cases for the anothers scenarios conteined in the OracleComms_OSM_O2A_SalesOrders_Sample for example:
- Double Play Promotion change orders for broadband - Sales Order 10010
- Double Play Promotion change orders for VoIP - Sales Order 10020
Where a product is moved from one offer to another, those are complex scenarios that we have to Design in Siebel CRM ... The purpose is to define a Comercial Product Catalog that support that kind of actions that we have.
2 - Can I get the Billing Catalog design that supports that solution ?
Checking the Sample XML that we have in OSM Sample orders for the scenario "Double Play Promotion First-Time Purchase - Sales Order 10000" we could see in the /ItemReference/ClasificationCode elements a structure that looks like:
But we think that we need a service that groups both of the products asociated to the offer (Broadband, Voip) and we concibed something like that:
But we need to have certainty about the design of catalogues in both systems (BRM, CRM)
If anyone can help me I'll be greatful.
Thank's in advance.
AdvertisementIs there any error in the logfiles that points to a solution? Did you follow the instructions from the install document.
- 1HT204053 can you have two seperate apple id's for icloud and itunes on one pc 10-11
- 2Files created in DW with slices, how can I email the html files to someone 10-11
- 3Read info about files in specific folder into internal table 10-11
- 4"ctrl-c" won't work in terminal 10-11
- 5Using an old AEBS as a printer access point 11-30
- 6Help me please: use my own new account 11-30
- 7BAPI/FM for PRT's 11-30
- 8Hierarchy Problem....Reply immediately 11-30
- Why do I get feedback on my guitar?10/11
- Adobe Reader 9 bookmark pane will not stay active10/11
- Sent messages only appear in the sent folder after restarting Thunderbird10/11
- Extremely new to the Mac.10/11
- MacBook Close and shut down11/30
- Reg WBS data fetching11/30
- Troubleshooting Connection Manager11/30
- Multiple Currency option11/30
- Material gropu changed.11/30
- Why are my photos distorted in my PDF from Pages?11/30