Out-of-process Coherence server (OSB)
Iam trying to set up a seperate coherence server , i.e not the default coherence cache supported with weblogic (Fusion middleware server).
I started the coherence server setup on seperate machine(jvm) and followed the steps to integrate the out-of process coherence server with OSB /weblogic server.
But the application deployed is still storing data to the deafult cahe provided by the OSB(weblogic) server.
Can any one help me with the steps to integrate OSB/Weblogic server with external Coherence/Cache server.
You would need to override the operational configuration on OSB Server to join the cluster spawned by the Coherence dedicated servers. Also, set the flag -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.storage=false in the ServerStart of your OSB Servers which will disable the data storage in the OSB Servers.
- 1How can I use my itunes library for iphoto slideshow? 10-11
- 2ALL WORK EMAILS COMPLETElY ERASED-NEED RESTORE EMAIL ASAP 10-11
- 3Urgent: ALE setting for BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CREATE used in LSMW 11-30
- 4Dequeue memory leak ? 11-30
- 5Validating JTextfield in an Applet 11-30
- 6How to find forms dead sessions in 11i 11-30
- 7Where is the option to chat with a Verizon rep? 11-30
- 8Sales order return ( order type KE & RE) 11-30
- Memory Upgrade for Mac Pro 1,110/11
- I have 2 Hotmail accounts on my computer.Can only access 1 of them.10/11
- Error while loggin10/11
- How to download adobe creative suite 6 master collection10/11
- MacBook Pro won't boot up past gray screen?10/11
- BB APP WORLD IN APPLICATIONS BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN DOWNLOADS !!!!!!!!!!! HELP10/11
- How do I fully embed a font with Illustrator 5 to PDF?10/11
- OPEN SQL (SELECT DATA)10/11
- Burning a DVD from FCPX11/30
- -Match and $Matches in a single if?11/30