Out-of-process Coherence server (OSB)
Iam trying to set up a seperate coherence server , i.e not the default coherence cache supported with weblogic (Fusion middleware server).
I started the coherence server setup on seperate machine(jvm) and followed the steps to integrate the out-of process coherence server with OSB /weblogic server.
But the application deployed is still storing data to the deafult cahe provided by the OSB(weblogic) server.
Can any one help me with the steps to integrate OSB/Weblogic server with external Coherence/Cache server.
You would need to override the operational configuration on OSB Server to join the cluster spawned by the Coherence dedicated servers. Also, set the flag -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.storage=false in the ServerStart of your OSB Servers which will disable the data storage in the OSB Servers.
- 1From Exchange 2007 to exchange 2013 10-11
- 2Query taking so long to execute. 10-11
- 3HP Deskjet 9650_need driver assistance under Snow Leopard 10-11
- 4I have adobe acrobat 5.0 and I'm trying to add a new page but it is showing the following erro: this document has sub list of sources and can't be together 10-11
- 5How to make text STAY up after removing mouse from button? 10-11
- 6How to Reschedule the WO genereted thru a PM plan 11-30
- 7Word Starter access problem 11-30
- 8My disk drive doesn't work!! 11-30
- I dissonected my ipod when i was uploading my ipod with the new software10/11
- IPhone won't show up in itunes but does show up in iphoto (?)10/11
- Powl File Download issue10/11
- HT4906 The backup disk is not in Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format, which is required.11/30
- Can any one tell me how to get the Cell ID from the nokia�s mobile stations11/30
- Problem in Fox Formula..11/30
- Excise configuration11/30
- MBP Requires Two Attempts To Startup11/30
- What is Sun's production process?11/30
- How to remove facebook updates11/30