Out-of-process Coherence server (OSB)
Iam trying to set up a seperate coherence server , i.e not the default coherence cache supported with weblogic (Fusion middleware server).
I started the coherence server setup on seperate machine(jvm) and followed the steps to integrate the out-of process coherence server with OSB /weblogic server.
But the application deployed is still storing data to the deafult cahe provided by the OSB(weblogic) server.
Can any one help me with the steps to integrate OSB/Weblogic server with external Coherence/Cache server.
You would need to override the operational configuration on OSB Server to join the cluster spawned by the Coherence dedicated servers. Also, set the flag -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.storage=false in the ServerStart of your OSB Servers which will disable the data storage in the OSB Servers.
- 1ERROR:com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException 10-11
- 2How to make early payments via transaction F110 (automatic payment progr)? 10-11
- 3Is Logic Express 8.0.2 stable? 10-11
- 4How can I get Web Sharing to work? 11-30
- 5Javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: applicaion/pdf error urgent 11-30
- 6Problem installing OSX Mountain Lion on MacPro 11-30
- 7Can I use the songs that come with adobe Premiere Elements for commercial use/film? 11-30
- 8USB Card reader works on MacBook Pro but not Mac Pro 11-30
- How do I ignore colours specified on web pages so I can use a screen tinter program?10/11
- I do not get prompted to authorize my Nook11/30
- Is it possible to change the automatically set image on the new iMovie Theater title screen?11/30
- Mac Book won't restart11/30
- Xp clients can't change password11/30
- Installing Vista after replacing hard drive in a Toshiba Satellite L45-5742311/30
- Zoom with ROI tools not working11/30
- Subquery in ODI11/30
- Tables in layman laung.11/30
- 'crashing' issue holds me back from buying an Ipod Touch 2G?11/30