Outbound Delivery - Header (Text field - Table Name)
In outbound delivery header - Texts tab i notice that we can maintain some texts. May i know which table i should refer to read the text entered.
I can read the text type key from the table TTXTD, but i need to read the actual text entered by the user.
Hope my question is clear, await your inputs.
SAP has already provided a various functions for read the text element. So you no need to get the value from table directly!
There is some example
CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'
CLIENT = SY-MANDT
ID = T_TEXT_ID
LANGUAGE = 'E'
NAME = T_UNIQUE_ID
OBJECT = T_TXTOBJ
HEADER = HTEXT
LINES = T_READ_LINE
ID = 1
LANGUAGE = 2
NAME = 3
NOT_FOUND = 4
OBJECT = 5
REFERENCE_CHECK = 6
WRONG_ACCESS_TO_ARCHIVE = 7
OTHERS = 8.
Let me explains as below parameters.
T_TEXT_ID - Text id: example - '08000123', also is the document no.
T_UNIQUE_ID - Text unique ID: example - 'ZD01'
T_TXTOBJ - Text Object: example - VBBK
That information can find it on relevant of document. In your case, you can fount it on the below path:
VF01n/VF02n > GoTo -> Header -> Text -> detail (is the push small button, then it will go to the next screen) -> Goto -> Header.
Return Value tales - THEXT and Table Line - T_Read_line
You must declare this variable before,
DATA: BEGIN OF HTEXT OCCURS 50.
INCLUDE STRUCTURE THEAD.
DATA END OF HTEXT.
DATA: BEGIN OF T_READ_LINE OCCURS 50.
INCLUDE STRUCTURE TLINE.
DATA: END OF T_READ_LINE.
READ TABLE T_READ_LINE INDEX 1. "read the line value
I hope this can help, so remembers reward the points
- 1Error while activating a routine "no object list" 10-11
- 2Training & Event Management - Budgeting 10-11
- 3Error message when trying to install 10.8.2 10-11
- 4Printer Driver Support for Computers Running Windows 8 Release Preview 10-11
- 5Exp/imp related problem 10-11
- 6Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox - LTT: remove part of history 10-11
- 7Button highlight/mouseover 11-30
- 8Thread program: Strange output 11-30
- ORA-23420: interval must evaluate to a time in the future10/11
- Set default tab for Document Properties windows10/11
- Playing movie on tv; playing but not showing up; what output, DVD?10/11
- How to turn off autoplay when importing?10/11
- Adobe air doesn't work with my software any more.11/30
- Cash Discount vs Actually Availed11/30
- Screen Capture of Classic Window11/30
- File does not exists error11/30
- Palm T|X sync problems w/ Calendar 10.1.2 for Mac OS11/30
- Chat gives error" Error trying to connect to the Server. The Server is not available, please try again later"11/30