Outbound Delivery - Header (Text field - Table Name)
In outbound delivery header - Texts tab i notice that we can maintain some texts. May i know which table i should refer to read the text entered.
I can read the text type key from the table TTXTD, but i need to read the actual text entered by the user.
Hope my question is clear, await your inputs.
SAP has already provided a various functions for read the text element. So you no need to get the value from table directly!
There is some example
CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'
CLIENT = SY-MANDT
ID = T_TEXT_ID
LANGUAGE = 'E'
NAME = T_UNIQUE_ID
OBJECT = T_TXTOBJ
HEADER = HTEXT
LINES = T_READ_LINE
ID = 1
LANGUAGE = 2
NAME = 3
NOT_FOUND = 4
OBJECT = 5
REFERENCE_CHECK = 6
WRONG_ACCESS_TO_ARCHIVE = 7
OTHERS = 8.
Let me explains as below parameters.
T_TEXT_ID - Text id: example - '08000123', also is the document no.
T_UNIQUE_ID - Text unique ID: example - 'ZD01'
T_TXTOBJ - Text Object: example - VBBK
That information can find it on relevant of document. In your case, you can fount it on the below path:
VF01n/VF02n > GoTo -> Header -> Text -> detail (is the push small button, then it will go to the next screen) -> Goto -> Header.
Return Value tales - THEXT and Table Line - T_Read_line
You must declare this variable before,
DATA: BEGIN OF HTEXT OCCURS 50.
INCLUDE STRUCTURE THEAD.
DATA END OF HTEXT.
DATA: BEGIN OF T_READ_LINE OCCURS 50.
INCLUDE STRUCTURE TLINE.
DATA: END OF T_READ_LINE.
READ TABLE T_READ_LINE INDEX 1. "read the line value
I hope this can help, so remembers reward the points
- 1HP MediaSmart crashing to desktop when attempting Bluray playback 10-11
- 2Mac running slow and many pop ups 10-11
- 3Pro's and Con's if i run multiple host firmware packages in the single chassis 10-11
- 4Select from sys table in package procedure 11-30
- 5HT4623 I already have ios 7.0 installed in my iphone 4S. Although the size of ios 7.0.2 shows only a few MB, but when i click update using from my itunes it shows it is downloading 1.19GB. Why is this ? Do i have to download 1.19 GB? 11-30
- 6Mac not downloading flash player for safari? 11-30
- 7WIN Elements 6.0 Not Launching 11-30
- 8Availability Check on Subcontract Component 11-30
- Ipod Touch 2g stuck in recovery mode after restore, no error msgs10/11
- Error while copying PIR from original plan10/11
- After upgrading software microphone doesn't work10/11
- How to make the tags in XML file case insensitive10/11
- How to capture multiple change in webDynPro(ABAP) Table10/11
- How big a deal is the shared memory for video editing11/25
- How to access to Business Components deployed to Oracle 8i11/30
- Table for pricing komp and komk.11/30
- ORA-00600: kglgtbo1 and kcfrbd_311/30