Pass query string in Flex Builder debug?
I'm trying to figure out how to launch a debug session while passing query strings in Flex Builder. If I open up the Debug dialog, and uncheck "Use Defaults" and attempt to add my query string to the Debug Path text field, Flex Builder states that "The file cannot be found to launch". How do I pass a query string to debug in a SWF with Flex Builder?
AdvertisementIf I understood your question correctly.
go to html-template/index.template.html and add the query string there and everything you run the app the query string should be there.
Hope this helps,
- 1Preview on its own start saving some files and freezes 10-11
- 2CANNOT SAVE 11-30
- 3Block-A characters displaying 11-30
- 4Image box disappears only when timeline is scrubbed 11-30
- 5Plug ins blocked after new download 11-30
- 6Mac mini (Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.6.8), Blu-Ray Software for OS X 11-30
- 7LOGS for CSS deamons 11-30
- 8TS3276 Help 11-30
- IPhone stuck in reboot loop - too many apps installed?10/11
- OSX 10.9.1 Compatibility issue with Sharp Aquos PN-L702B and PN-L802B10/11
- Problem in Formatting Total Column in Classic Table10/11
- Streaming Stopps10/11
- Module Program in Mail adapater11/30
- Making Properties Panel reappear11/30
- Nokia 700 unexplained alert tone?11/30
- Format EV_AFTER Range11/30
- JDE table information required11/30
- Como terminar el proyecto en blanco y negro??11/30