Pass query string in Flex Builder debug?
I'm trying to figure out how to launch a debug session while passing query strings in Flex Builder. If I open up the Debug dialog, and uncheck "Use Defaults" and attempt to add my query string to the Debug Path text field, Flex Builder states that "The file cannot be found to launch". How do I pass a query string to debug in a SWF with Flex Builder?
AdvertisementIf I understood your question correctly.
go to html-template/index.template.html and add the query string there and everything you run the app the query string should be there.
Hope this helps,
- 1I get error messages when I try to visit certain websites using Mozilla Firefox but not when I use other browsers 10-11
- 2RAW 4.1 won't save to JPG with embedded thumbnail 10-11
- 3Sql*net patch version 188.8.131.52.12 down load 10-11
- 4Air print problem in HP dnf1536 10-11
- 5I need an API in OTL. could anyone help me? 11-30
- 6ABAP WSDL: RPC & Document Style 11-30
- 7How can you take a video including music from IPhoto and put it onto a disk? 11-30
- 8Clipboard in Dreamweaver? 11-30
- Run time error while creating sales order in VA0110/11
- Problem with no nat after upgrade version10/11
- How to load images from client side when the swf is hosted on a server without uplaoding it to server?10/11
- Exporting or Converting video to HTML5 format?11/30
- Please help!!....hide show nested divs....arrrgghhhhh...11/30
- Item Renderer passed to legend11/30
- Business one-SAP BI11/30
- Lock record on query for single user11/30
- Photo quality changes in aperture11/30
- PS CC 2014 prints too dark on Canon PIXMA Pro-10 (using calibrated iMAC 27), any thoughts?11/30