Pass query string in Flex Builder debug?
I'm trying to figure out how to launch a debug session while passing query strings in Flex Builder. If I open up the Debug dialog, and uncheck "Use Defaults" and attempt to add my query string to the Debug Path text field, Flex Builder states that "The file cannot be found to launch". How do I pass a query string to debug in a SWF with Flex Builder?
AdvertisementIf I understood your question correctly.
go to html-template/index.template.html and add the query string there and everything you run the app the query string should be there.
Hope this helps,
- 1IPhoto updated but now I can't open iPhoto at all 10-11
- 2The emails in some of my mailboxes don't contain any body 10-11
- 3How to identify WAP-4410N accesspoints in a network 10-11
- 4Save parameters for the session 11-30
- 5Delete row from Advanced Table 11-30
- 6Error when maintaining output condition records 11-30
- 7Sharing permissions issue 11-30
- 8Safari launches with spinning ball and full fans and 100% CPU web processes 11-30
- Got a new external hard drive. Transferred all files from old hard drive to new hard drive. Connected hard drive to macbook. How do I get all my files to be recognized by iTunes and my already made playlists??10/11
- How do i sync Notes from 4 to 4S or to itunes10/11
- I have a macbook pro (2009) and it's stops registering left clicks after a while, have to restart laptop to work again. Help?10/11
- Screen says "use tv as display" have vga out and tv has rca or s-video in can I?10/11
- Transfer source code from visual age java to sun java studio creator10/11
- Lost permissions on WWV_FLOW_FILE_OBJECTS$10/11
- Airport Express Bigpond USB modem11/30
- Purchase order Create :11/30
- My shuffle turns off frequently when fully charged - have reset it but it's still a problem11/30
- Us7ascii and we8iso8859p1 encoding problem.11/30