PDF document in the ISA product catalog
Anyone who knows how to display PDF documents in the ISA product catalog?
In the document "Internet Sales in a B2B Scenario Presentation" there's an indication of that you can show, amongst others, PDF documents in the detailed screen for an item. We have an R3/ISA 4.0 B2B scenario.
Thanks in advance!
AdvertisementHi, and thanks for the answer!
This was what I thought I had to do.
It turns out that there actually is an SAP note on this issue - 608422 - which deals with adding additional attachments to catalog items in ISA R/3. And in SAP note 610393 they have provided example java and jsp files for doing this.
- 1No video on analog capture 10-11
- 2Automatic assignment of sales employee and Sales Org for account 10-11
- 3Apple TV loose Datas on HDD sometimes 10-11
- 4OCI 11gR2 Trapping Linux Signals 11-30
- 5Exit for register updation 11-30
- 6Error in jco 11-30
- 7Slim Keyboards and G5 2.7 11-30
- 8HTTPS and APPLET 11-30
- How to get around Ampersand in text field in Select statement10/11
- I am trying to pass the value of a field from the seeded page /oracle/apps/10/11
- Including External Image in JSP10/11
- What are CLASSPATH settings to run WLST scripts from JYTHON10/11
- Computer-to-computer network iphone no wifi11/30
- How do I normalize pdf page sizes11/30
- Pattern alignment11/30
- When using classic dialog controls in labview 7.1 why does the text color that I have selected always stays black?11/30
- PSE-4 Elements color matching with RX500 Epson Printer11/30
- HT201436 I keep getting notifications that my voicemail is 95%/97%/100% full, but I deleted a ton but still at 95%11/30