PDF document in the ISA product catalog
Anyone who knows how to display PDF documents in the ISA product catalog?
In the document "Internet Sales in a B2B Scenario Presentation" there's an indication of that you can show, amongst others, PDF documents in the detailed screen for an item. We have an R3/ISA 4.0 B2B scenario.
Thanks in advance!
AdvertisementHi, and thanks for the answer!
This was what I thought I had to do.
It turns out that there actually is an SAP note on this issue - 608422 - which deals with adding additional attachments to catalog items in ISA R/3. And in SAP note 610393 they have provided example java and jsp files for doing this.
- 1IPhone 4 can't synch with itunes 11 (Error -50) 10-11
- 2Is it possible to add a poster frame to video in HTML Resources 10-11
- 3CS2 won't save jpg since LR2.7 has been installed 10-11
- 4External VGA stopped working 10-11
- 5Remove frame from indicator 11-30
- 6Dynamic Item processor profiles 11-30
- 7Append a text file 11-30
- 8Error creating OC4J connection 11-30
- Link material to profit center at storage location level10/11
- I am trying to install Itunes again but it wont let me. So i was uninstalling all the apple and itunes programs to start over, i have everything uninstalled exept Apple Software Update. HELP PLEASE10/11
- Multiple apple id's/itunes accounts10/11
- Syncing Notes 'On My Mac' to iPhone/iPad no longer possible...??10/11
- Dual boot Windows from Toshiba Recovery CD10/11
- Configuring an external Monitor for Color Correction?10/11
- Restricted key figures (from Infoprovider) not showing in multiprovider11/30
- Unable to find a qualifications catalog for the root object specified-ESS11/30
- Downloading Error in Siebel Analytics 7.8.5 OBI Reports11/30
- My startup disk is full: how do I clean it up? Simply deleting some files does not help.11/30