PDF document in the ISA product catalog
Anyone who knows how to display PDF documents in the ISA product catalog?
In the document "Internet Sales in a B2B Scenario Presentation" there's an indication of that you can show, amongst others, PDF documents in the detailed screen for an item. We have an R3/ISA 4.0 B2B scenario.
Thanks in advance!
AdvertisementHi, and thanks for the answer!
This was what I thought I had to do.
It turns out that there actually is an SAP note on this issue - 608422 - which deals with adding additional attachments to catalog items in ISA R/3. And in SAP note 610393 they have provided example java and jsp files for doing this.
- 1My computer keeps resetting "due to a problem" and I can't seem to stop it from occurring 10-11
- 2Fingerprin​t lock is not working!!! 10-11
- 3Inbound idoc not displayed in WE02 10-11
- 4How to distinguish the User-Defined-Function from Oracle Build-In function 10-11
- 5How to enable iPhone Apple ID pass word 10-11
- 6Struts for uploading file 11-30
- 7Least squares from file 11-30
- 8How to publish to a behance project? 11-30
- New Mac User Needs help opening Microsoft office 2007 files on a Mac!!!10/11
- What is boot camp and what does it do? Do we need anything to use it?10/11
- Windows 2012 R2 AD RMS SQL Server Requirements11/30
- PMW - Difference between FI_PAYMEDIUM_ACH* and FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH* Events11/30
- Error getting mail from Comcast11/30
- Error message says that cannot connect to server. .11/30
- PR relealse not picking11/30
- Adding Rolls to IPhoto11/30
- Smartform - no data incoming to print-program (structures empty)11/30
- Basic configuration IDSM-211/30