Current position: Home > Default > Phone doesn't turn on. And keeps on blinking when connected to charger
Phone doesn't turn on. And keeps on blinking when connected to charger
AdvertisementPlease help me.. Phone doesn't turn on. And keeps on blinking when connected to charger.. The logo keeps coming up and then vanishes..
AdvertisementSimilar problem here. Iphone 5 32gb met iOS 8.1.2 keeps blinking apple logo when connected to the charger but doesn't start up. iTunes doesn't recognise it, but i managed to get it into recovery mode. But sadly the update stops with an unknown error 2001. Changing cables, ports or even laptops doesn't help. DFU mode gives similar results.
Any suggestions where to go from here?
- 1My iphone 5s vibrates so loudly but my friend's iphone 5s vibrates just fine. can anyone tell me if it is any hardware problem? 10-11
- 2Multiple querystring parameters with the same name 10-11
- 3File-IDOC, idoc interface error 10-11
- 4Handling Ranges in Script Logic 10-11
- 5OWASP + FCKEditor issue in Weblogic 10.3 10-11
- 6Locale problem (cannot log into shell) 10-11
- 7Wrong Apple ID's keep popping up on phone 11-30
- 8Status of po 11-30
- G5 clicks off when 15" or 17" ADC Display is connected10/11
- Stock Transport Order deletion in case of GR10/11
- Unable to transfer music..10/11
- Company Code in T001 but not T880?11/30
- Stopping timer reset in JSP page when it is refreshed?11/30
- Full screen mode with dual displays11/30
- Can you run a slideshow in iPhoto without music?11/30
- New image sequence will not play back in real time.11/30
- Moving From Local Log in to network log in11/30
- Rapid Navigation When Using "Save As"11/30