Current position: Home > Default > Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
I have a case, where I need to pick the two values "customernumber" and "pod" from this URL from a HTTP sender adapter https://xxxxx.xxxx.dk/ServiceName/valider?customernumber=&pod=
and place them in a SOAP request in a SOAP receiver adapter.
What is the best way of doing this?
Please go through SAP Help Doc LInk:
Set flag ASMA, Apply URL Parametes in ID.
Give Parameter 1 as customer (names as in URL)
Parameter 2 as pod
Access the values in UDF through configuration key. For Eg: if Parameter 1 then the value can be accessed through field URLParamOne.
I never tried this before but I beleive it should work or throw aome light to you.
- 1After I sync my IPhone with Outlook, some contacts only appear on the IPhone and NOT in Outlook 10-11
- 2Creation of Roles/Participants in BPM programmatically 10-11
- 3After installing Yosemite I'm getting a Java Runtime notification when rebooting... How to solve? 10-11
- 4Attachment is uploaded the filed in OPTY has to be updated automatically 11-30
- 5Trouble with Long Song in Logic 11-30
- 6Stopping status pop-up after printing completes 11-30
- 7Have new windows 7 , down loaded doc , xls , xlsx files 11-30
- 8Script: Cheque printing 11-30
- I am unable to receive or send email from my IPAD. The error message says "Connection to server failed". Help!! geandreamer4410/11
- JIiJ : depot sale: Delivery item wise Excise invoice number10/11
- Unlimited log-on attempts to users in OIM 188.8.131.52/11
- Can't burn blank CD after installing CD that came with ipod nano10/11
- No audio from ANY video - why?10/11
- GL Balance display using S_ALR_8701227711/30
- Learning Solution: Instructor / Tutor iView(s) not working in Portal11/30
- Printing a numbers spreadsheet11/30
- How to create video project11/30
- DW CS3 won't work on Vista Business11/30