Current position: Home > Default > Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
I have a case, where I need to pick the two values "customernumber" and "pod" from this URL from a HTTP sender adapter https://xxxxx.xxxx.dk/ServiceName/valider?customernumber=&pod=
and place them in a SOAP request in a SOAP receiver adapter.
What is the best way of doing this?
Please go through SAP Help Doc LInk:
Set flag ASMA, Apply URL Parametes in ID.
Give Parameter 1 as customer (names as in URL)
Parameter 2 as pod
Access the values in UDF through configuration key. For Eg: if Parameter 1 then the value can be accessed through field URLParamOne.
I never tried this before but I beleive it should work or throw aome light to you.
- 1Just got a new Zen Mirco, but I think there may be somthing wrong 10-11
- 2Regarding Equipment master 10-11
- 3How do i install the pdf printer 10-11
- 4G4 flat panel crashes constantly! 10-11
- 5Loss of sound after updating IDT High Definition Audio Codec. 10-11
- 6My iMessage doesn't work, and I keep getting a message saying I've lost Internet connection(when really my wifi is just fine) and it won't sign me in. Help? 10-11
- 7N97 Photo Viewer Bug !!! 10-11
- 8How to Covert a COBOL Program to a COBOL Service 11-30
- When i want to create a face time it tells me to vertify my email address. When i go to do this i have to type in my apple ID and password on the Apple website, however when ever i do this i get a message saying Invalid account for this Email Address..10/11
- How Can I do to make an interactiv​e user interface?10/11
- How to get Logged user in a pirticular Organization?10/11
- Best option for setting up wireless network10/11
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote won't launch even after reinstall10/11
- Multiple choice with multiple answers10/11
- Adobe Viewer iPad App update10/11
- Fitbit Aria Scale Sync not working11/30
- Is it safe to store reference?11/30
- Throwing Photo Effect on Imovie 1011/30