Current position: Home > Default > Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
Picking values from an http URL and mapping them to a SOAP receiver
I have a case, where I need to pick the two values "customernumber" and "pod" from this URL from a HTTP sender adapter https://xxxxx.xxxx.dk/ServiceName/valider?customernumber=&pod=
and place them in a SOAP request in a SOAP receiver adapter.
What is the best way of doing this?
Please go through SAP Help Doc LInk:
Set flag ASMA, Apply URL Parametes in ID.
Give Parameter 1 as customer (names as in URL)
Parameter 2 as pod
Access the values in UDF through configuration key. For Eg: if Parameter 1 then the value can be accessed through field URLParamOne.
I never tried this before but I beleive it should work or throw aome light to you.
- 1Error while clicking on Load Metadata in DMW from InForm 10-11
- 2Error while trying to load the xslt mapping 10-11
- 3Opening Illustrator CS2 docs in CS 10-11
- 4Preview on BILL save (VF01) 10-11
- 5Message Id duplicated error in Adapter Engine 10-11
- 6Can't pull songs into Playlist 10-11
- 7Windows SMB users cannot connect to 10.5.4 server 11-25
- 8Macpro early 2008 with lion 11-30
- How do I set the "request desktop site" as default?10/11
- External Hard Drives inhibiting startup10/11
- Notifications are not being sent when Bulk Load is done10/11
- 1080p apple tv hdmi issues in movie info page.10/11
- My Calendar always shows 24 hrs11/30
- Displaying Cloumn Heading & it's value dynamically11/30
- Data source and attribute list transport11/30
- Trouble recapturing, reached end of tape11/30
- Making Preview the default reader again11/30
- Seeburger Mapping Name for ORDERS EANCOM D01B format11/30