PIXMA mx922 prints blurry.
AdvertisementOur PIXMA mx922 prints blurry. I have already cleaned the encoding strip. When I print a black and white text document. some lines on a printed document are sharp and crisp, while others are faint and blurry. These crisp and blurry lines alternate all the way down the page. When I print a mixed color and black text document (such as a screen capture of this current page), the color sections are sharp but the black ink sections are blurry as mentioned previously. The blurry text almost looks like a double image of the letters. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
AdvertisementEncoder strip would be the big culprint here.
- 1How to acquire data through multiple channels in parallel using PXI 6070 E, PXI 4071 and LabVIEW? 10-11
- 2R/3 4.7 Enterprise upgrade to ECC 6.0 EHP4 10-11
- 3How to transfer files over bluetooth from android phone to ipad air , the phone being already paired ? 10-11
- 4I am getting an error when trying to add a caption. 10-11
- 5Oracle Enterprise Edition Release 126.96.36.199.0 - 64bit Windows based patches 10-11
- 6Database performance Reports 11-30
- 7IMovie '11 11-30
- 8Kollmorgen Motors with PCI-7342 and UMI-7772 11-30
- No Data In charecterstics10/11
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm CE Preorder10/11
- Security warning on task bar links11/30
- Selecting top N clients by branch or in the whole company11/30
- Critical Req : SO Approval workflow - Same like Purchasing11/30
- Problem while installing SAP Business Content - Query11/30
- Subsequent credit display from PO11/30
- Second window loses focus11/30
- Lumia 920 apps11/30
- All Tracks Forward/Backward & Missing Effects11/30