PIXMA mx922 prints blurry.
AdvertisementOur PIXMA mx922 prints blurry. I have already cleaned the encoding strip. When I print a black and white text document. some lines on a printed document are sharp and crisp, while others are faint and blurry. These crisp and blurry lines alternate all the way down the page. When I print a mixed color and black text document (such as a screen capture of this current page), the color sections are sharp but the black ink sections are blurry as mentioned previously. The blurry text almost looks like a double image of the letters. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
AdvertisementEncoder strip would be the big culprint here.
- 1Help: contacts won't download/sync from Mobile Me to iPhone? 10-11
- 2Multiple users, multiple iphoto libraries? 10-11
- 3Synchronize folder command no longer works 10-11
- 4How to start with Patching..? 10-11
- 5Multi-camera IMAQdx systems: shortcuts for stitched composite image 11-30
- 7Coverflow bugs in iTunes 7.0.2 for mac 11-30
- 8How can I stop page scrolling to form on loading? 11-30
- Computer is no longer authorized for apps installed on your iPhone10/11
- My Macbook Pro (15 Inch) turns off randomly!!10/11
- Ad blocker for you tube is not blocking ads11/30
- I can't log into iCloud using system preferences using Apple Id11/30
- Operating system windows vista 32 bit can't install elements 11 or elements premier11/30
- Restructure cost center11/30
- J2EE IS NOT STARTING & FOR JAVA DISPATCHER IS YELLOW11/30
- When PE12 uploads to social media sites does it cache the file locally and, if so, where is it?11/30
- How to estimate recovery time from rman backup11/30
- Need Help Please Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/10/2010 4:31:37 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63)11/30