PIXMA mx922 prints blurry.
AdvertisementOur PIXMA mx922 prints blurry. I have already cleaned the encoding strip. When I print a black and white text document. some lines on a printed document are sharp and crisp, while others are faint and blurry. These crisp and blurry lines alternate all the way down the page. When I print a mixed color and black text document (such as a screen capture of this current page), the color sections are sharp but the black ink sections are blurry as mentioned previously. The blurry text almost looks like a double image of the letters. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
AdvertisementEncoder strip would be the big culprint here.
- 1Home Sharing of iTunes on the same machine between two accounts 10-11
- 2Trying to do something simple... help? 10-11
- 3Delivery line item dose not exists 10-11
- 4Run check on individual record in table 10-11
- 5Safari 2.0.3 - Back and Forward buttons disappeared 10-11
- 6PB 3400 and 3500 parts 10-11
- 7WARNING: Broker name (stdby) and target name (STDBY.ad.istorage) do not mat 11-30
- 8Script o/p probelm 11-30
- REPORT OR TABLE TO CAPTURE SALE ORDER AND DELIVERY ORDER HEADER TEXTS10/11
- How do I port forward or open a port on the Airport time capsule to hook p a security system?10/11
- Adding a page to an Acroba Pro Document10/11
- Convert Open Directory mobile accounts to Active Directory mobile accounts10/11
- Query related to selection of BOM (Production BOM or Sales Order BOM)10/11
- My iPod touch wouldn't sync to my iTunes......11/30
- Error in Postal code .11/30
- Active/Standby Failover Config change11/30
- Does anyone know how I can step between different voltages say from a list or table for a Agilent E3631A?11/30
- Multicast Host Address11/30