PO new pricing for selected custom condition types
We have certain custom pricing conditions determined through condition records.
Periodically these conditon records undergo changes (new rates maintained).
We would like to have redetermination of new prices for the custom conditions for all the open POs.
Is it possible to have this function for the conditons types which undergo changes.
You can filter open PO's with a selection parameter WE01 in ME2N.
After that , go to MEMASSPO tcode , copy open PO's. And, update conditions with header or item EKPO-EBELP or EKKO-KNUMV.
KONV-KNUMV = EKKO-KNUMV.
KONV-KPOSN = EKPO-EBELP.
- 1What cable for Dell 1907FPV 10-11
- 2Cold weather damage 10-11
- 3Assignment feild is not pulling through to report FS10N 11-30
- 4How to refund the money if i'm cancel this order. 11-30
- 5E Business Suite R12 for Window 7 11-30
- 6Troubles with PDF 11-30
- 7Can't get rid of incoming email and outgoing message sounds 11-30
- 8Lenovo G550 boot up 11-30
- Link to other project - CAPS error10/11
- Popup Blocker NOT working in Safari 5.0.5!10/11
- Brightness control no longer working10/11
- Conditional Formula in Customer Statements10/11
- Quicktime Export Does Not Play Music10/11
- Strange Bug in oracle.jbo.domain.Number11/30
- Why do i get "timeout download" at 47 %?11/30
- Path to tcode MIGO and MIRO???11/30
- Bookmark bar and menu stop working after awhile on Firefox 1211/30
- Update data with subquery11/30