PO new pricing for selected custom condition types
We have certain custom pricing conditions determined through condition records.
Periodically these conditon records undergo changes (new rates maintained).
We would like to have redetermination of new prices for the custom conditions for all the open POs.
Is it possible to have this function for the conditons types which undergo changes.
You can filter open PO's with a selection parameter WE01 in ME2N.
After that , go to MEMASSPO tcode , copy open PO's. And, update conditions with header or item EKPO-EBELP or EKKO-KNUMV.
KONV-KNUMV = EKKO-KNUMV.
KONV-KPOSN = EKPO-EBELP.
- 1Dialogue box that won't go away 10-11
- 2How Do I Include Frame Lines In Exported PDF? 10-11
- 3Exchange 2013 SP1 - Edge Tranport Role 11-30
- 4Melodyne 2.6 not working with Logic 7.1.1 11-30
- 5I can't get WolframTones to work in OSX Mountain Lion. 11-30
- 6Phone zooms in by itself 11-30
- 7Lock cell position(s) in InDesign? 11-30
- 8How to NOT have playlists appear on your iPod 11-30
- How can I change my email on the cloud if that email no longer exists10/11
- How to populate null values as blank in cell10/11
- Can I convert my internal hard drive to an external hard drive10/11
- My Download folder no longer shows downloaded files10/11
- How can I force the program to start scanning a library, project, etc. fopr faces? Not on import, but AFTER import?10/11
- BUG? using own EntityResolver with SAX doesn't work10/11
- System Restore - what drivers do I load?10/11
- TDS Amount in Local currency and document currency10/11
- Double clicking does not open an app or a folder10/11
- Installing Tiger10/11