Current position: Home > Default > Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
AdvertisementIn a report, i'd like to display in rows a characteristic and a structure. All of that displayed as a 2 levels hierarchy.
Results on structure rows doesnt aggregate themselves on characteristic rows. I have no result on my first level of hierarchy?
Write as :
loop at <internal_table> ....
V_TBL2 = V_TBL2 + SBL1.
V_PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 + PSBL1.
ELSEIF ( PSCH EQ 'N' OR PSCH EQ 'O' OR PSCH EQ 'P' ).
AT END OF SG.
TBL2 = V_TBL2 .
PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 .
clear : V_TBL2 , V_PTBL2.
- 1Deletion of production order in ECC / APO 10-11
- 2Table of Contents - Styles not ordering as I want them to 10-11
- 3Error in Proxy to File :no msg in sxmb_moni in application system 10-11
- 4HT4208 Just gave my old ipad to Mother N Law. How do I get her up to speed? I heard there are some classes she can take. How do I make a reservation? 11-30
- 5Bank Loan Management Add on 11-30
- 6Problem istalling Qucktime 7 11-30
- 7Font doesn't display as the selected font 11-30
- 8Validating a Package 11-30
- KVM with mini and out of box problem10/11
- Itunes wont install, 'error occurred before installation' Tried everything, help!10/11
- Iphone 4s shut down10/11
- Insert current date/time and username into form.11/30
- Workspace URL11/30
- Sunscreen upgrade Solaris 2.7 fails11/30
- Viewing iWeb Quicktime movies on PC11/30
- Installing MySQL11/30
- My mac book pro gets stuck when connected to internet11/30
- Auto Synchronizing two audio tracks (ADR)11/30