Current position: Home > Default > Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
AdvertisementIn a report, i'd like to display in rows a characteristic and a structure. All of that displayed as a 2 levels hierarchy.
Results on structure rows doesnt aggregate themselves on characteristic rows. I have no result on my first level of hierarchy?
Write as :
loop at <internal_table> ....
V_TBL2 = V_TBL2 + SBL1.
V_PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 + PSBL1.
ELSEIF ( PSCH EQ 'N' OR PSCH EQ 'O' OR PSCH EQ 'P' ).
AT END OF SG.
TBL2 = V_TBL2 .
PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 .
clear : V_TBL2 , V_PTBL2.
- 1Can't back up! Help Please 10-11
- 2Will upgrading to OSX Mountain Lion erase my rEFIT dual boot Windows? 10-11
- 3HT2477 transfer accounts with fire wire 400 cable? 10-11
- 4How to do a Get-ADGroup and pass SamAccountName with spaces 10-11
- 5Exception while failing over to 2nd RAC Node 10-11
- 6How can I write a local subroutine in LabVIEW 11-30
- 7Default browser for mail links 11-30
- 8VI server registration error 11-30
- Network works fine but Airport Utility can't see the Airport10/11
- How to connect S750 to a Pioneer receiver10/11
- Rounding off in billing doc for % based milestone billing10/11
- Cannot view clips from apple homepage ?11/30
- Notification user groups customization11/30
- How to delete or update a report at BAM 18.104.22.1681/30
- ITunes Radio jumping through songs and not playing11/30
- Having trouble with my email from google11/30
- Premiere elements 13 will not publish + share. eLive doesn't work.11/30
- After installing lion my macpro is very slow11/30