Current position: Home > Default > Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
Problem in displaying sub-totals using a structure displayed as hierarchy
AdvertisementIn a report, i'd like to display in rows a characteristic and a structure. All of that displayed as a 2 levels hierarchy.
Results on structure rows doesnt aggregate themselves on characteristic rows. I have no result on my first level of hierarchy?
Write as :
loop at <internal_table> ....
V_TBL2 = V_TBL2 + SBL1.
V_PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 + PSBL1.
ELSEIF ( PSCH EQ 'N' OR PSCH EQ 'O' OR PSCH EQ 'P' ).
AT END OF SG.
TBL2 = V_TBL2 .
PTBL2 = V_PTBL2 .
clear : V_TBL2 , V_PTBL2.
- 1Guyz!!! Help Needed Very Urgent. 10-11
- 2Can I move content from my Apple TV to a different comp? 10-11
- 3Slider is not working in workspace 10-11
- 4Email Server 10-11
- 5Scrolling back in time more than 24 hours 11-30
- 6DATE datatype in USER PARAMETER 11-30
- 7I am on a new PC, want to update Iphone 3.1.3 to new OS 11-30
- 8Enlarging pictures in Picture section 11-30
- How to set an e mail account10/11
- Problems with creating a mask in AE 4.110/11
- Change the behavior for movement type 309 - Account post PRD10/11
- How to add adverts in adnroid app10/11
- Problems with creating XML file via Call Transformation10/11
- /SAPTRX/DELETE_EVMSG - Remove only messages for deactivated Event Handlers11/30
- How to use saprfc_allow_start_program in PHP11/30
- Reordering items in a report11/30
- Magic mouse can't do chinese characters input?11/30
- I need help on Spring web flow Integation with JSF in Weblogic Portal 10.311/30