Problem with product catalog dissappearance in R3 webshop
I have created a Product catalog layout in R3 system,but when i try to view the same in the webshop some part of the layout has disappeared,the layout structure can be seen but not the layout area name and also the products added to that area i also not visible.
does anyone know what could have gone wrong?
thanks for the reply, I have created the layout and webshop in English,
I have selected the Variant for the layout as Spanish,but i have used english letters while writing the names of the layout,i donno if that matters,and one more thing, in the product master for the products used in the layout has english to be first choosen langauge and then the language i selected is spanish,
but still the error remains the same,help me if i cud still do anything in this to prevent the eror.
- 1Xi sender mail adapter with attachment (to Web Service w/ attachment) 10-11
- 2Sales Quotation Scenario - need help 10-11
- 36i and 6.1 compatability 10-11
- 4X121e: Driver for the fingerprint reader 12-07
- 5Using mounted drives for storage 11-30
- 6SM36/sm37 11-30
- 7Have I lost my old photos forever? 11-30
- 8Forms6i run-time crahses as I change pll 11-30
- Problems with Nvidia GeForce 210 and windows 8.110/11
- How to connect to a Monitor?10/11
- Missing Quicktime Components in iMovie 1111/30
- Entourage (Office 2008) crashes11/30
- I want to change the country in my a ccount and trturn my realy country but the msg say you have 0,10$ balance you must finshed,,,i no need the money i want change counrty plase?11/30
- Nullpointer Exception while running BPEL Sample Document Review application11/30
- Exporting a png sequence settings question11/30
- IPad with gmail, the gmail shows up without a message and dated 12/31/00 on the iPad, but when logged on to Safari, the gmail account show the correct emails.11/30
- Why doens't Muse recognize a webfont (Proxima Nova) when the other versions are installed on my computer? The font also doesn't appear at the system fonts.11/30
- Running Leopard 10.5 after install11/30