Problem with product catalog dissappearance in R3 webshop
I have created a Product catalog layout in R3 system,but when i try to view the same in the webshop some part of the layout has disappeared,the layout structure can be seen but not the layout area name and also the products added to that area i also not visible.
does anyone know what could have gone wrong?
thanks for the reply, I have created the layout and webshop in English,
I have selected the Variant for the layout as Spanish,but i have used english letters while writing the names of the layout,i donno if that matters,and one more thing, in the product master for the products used in the layout has english to be first choosen langauge and then the language i selected is spanish,
but still the error remains the same,help me if i cud still do anything in this to prevent the eror.
- 1How can I get an iPad retina browser to just render native? 10-11
- 2ORA-01722: invalid number - Error during implicit conversion (10g vls 11g) 10-11
- 3Incopy CS4 (mac) - when closing file, changes are not saved 10-11
- 4How to view gif files... 10-11
- 5Problem working with HttpClusterServlet 10-11
- 6Iphoto says Unrecognizable format when importing a photoshop JPEG RGB 10-11
- 7I just got an Airport Express and it works great except for XBox lag. 11-30
- 8Opening pdf links forces a crash in firefox and explorer 11-30
- Opening multiple files with a single click?10/11
- I disabled my Ipod touch and dont have the computer I first synced it on. How do I fix it.10/11
- I am running windows 8.1 but want to use the desk ...10/11
- I was trying to set parental controls and somehow lost the abitlity to sign in as adminstrator. When I try to reset using my OSX CD, it says I need to install Rosetta before I can reinstall MacOSX. I say yes, but it asks for my administrator ID/password10/11
- Cannot print pdf file using windows 7 64 bit and trial acrobat X10/11
- Classes not loaded from cached JAR ???10/11
- Record selection issue in same table11/30
- Unable to call a form from report11/30
- Invalid change to class error when deploying EJB11/30
- Hyperion MDM 9.3 to 11.1.1 - Credentials Warning11/30