Process instance creation in CE 7.2
I have a BPM process, which starts by web service asynchronous call (wsdl has only input message, no output).
Is there some way to check has the process been really started or start was fault with a error on some reasons?
yes you can. Login to NWA and go to Operation Management, Process and Task and click on Manage Processes. Here you can see all the processes. Alternative is to use Configuration Management --> Process and Tasks --> Process Repository.
- 1Horrible Customer Service/Complaint 10-11
- 2Full Screen Does Not Come Back After Minimizing Firefox to the Taskbar. 10-11
- 3How do I overlap audio in Final Cut Pro X? 10-11
- 4Dear all i have a problem with batch selection 10-11
- 5Batch Changing Dreamweaver files from XHTML to HTML 11-30
- 6Using activex control in forms 6i(OWC11.Spreadsheet.11 control) 11-30
- 7DHCP Server Issue 11-30
- 8Web Control 2.0 Error? 11-30
- "Fan error" on Thinkpad X201s10/11
- R12 Trial Balance10/11
- How to solve error c1190 : MFC requires to use Winsock2.h ?10/11
- What launch application do I choose to upgrade to os maverick10/11
- IMovie won't show some of my clips in the full screen preview?10/11
- Crystal Reports Group Summaries11/30
- I am unable to restore my backed up files to my iphone.11/30
- Sliced up and imported - now what?11/30
- Password Managerment and Replication11/30
- Decimal Values getting truncated11/30