Process instance creation in CE 7.2
I have a BPM process, which starts by web service asynchronous call (wsdl has only input message, no output).
Is there some way to check has the process been really started or start was fault with a error on some reasons?
yes you can. Login to NWA and go to Operation Management, Process and Task and click on Manage Processes. Here you can see all the processes. Alternative is to use Configuration Management --> Process and Tasks --> Process Repository.
- 1Voice Memo troubleshoot 10-11
- 2Urgent - problem with multiple users on same page 10-11
- 3Illustrator not opening: I've installed Suitcase Fusion 5 on to MAC running osx 10.6.8 10-11
- 4Crashing LabVIEW when calling SetDoubleClickTime (Windows UI API) 10-11
- 5When I opened up Thunderbird this afternoon, I tried opening up emails in my inbox. They were all blank. Same problem in my Sent box. 10-11
- 6New custom column in a query 11-30
- 7Hp photosmart b109n-z on a mac 10.5.8 having already installed on win7 2nd laptop - issue 11-30
- 8False no internet connect trying to upgrade 11-30
- Device Error-target device not suitable for use at 96% DVD Burn, Anybody?10/11
- NoClassDefFoundError: if project created in IDE...10/11
- Abap Class for Enterprise Service11/30
- Panning issues and seemingly random loss of all audio. ***.11/30
- "Save for web and devices" missing in File menu11/30
- 7.0.2 crashes when click between iPod and music library11/30
- About Date Range Selection in Contributor Recognition Program- List11/30
- Selecting subject vs. background when extracting with Refine Edge?11/30
- More Web output functionality11/30
- Packages Work, Applications Fail11/30