Process instance creation in CE 7.2
I have a BPM process, which starts by web service asynchronous call (wsdl has only input message, no output).
Is there some way to check has the process been really started or start was fault with a error on some reasons?
yes you can. Login to NWA and go to Operation Management, Process and Task and click on Manage Processes. Here you can see all the processes. Alternative is to use Configuration Management --> Process and Tasks --> Process Repository.
- 1What is the difference in PS E12 between 'File Open' and 'File Open in Camera Raw' ? 10-11
- 2OS 10 in classic mode 10-11
- 3Current date as default date in bind variable (jdev 10.1.3.3.0) 10-11
- 4Copy music from windows PC to music on ipad/iphone without sync 11-30
- 5Project Status Report - cProjects 4.0 - Run time error 11-30
- 6Cisco ISE Admin and EAP certificate renewal 11-30
- 7Flash flv file problems 11-30
- 8Print Entire Website via a Button (k) 11-30
- Issue in the Excise Invoice10/11
- How can i remove something from my headphone jack10/11
- How to get the date in local language10/11
- How do I determine the size of an object on a particular layer?10/11
- How to set mod function in TestStand12/10
- Embedding/linking director in flash?11/30
- Javadoc formatting11/30
- I can't download Mountain Lion. Get unknown error from app store.11/30
- Resume Keyword Search in iRecruitment is not working or fetching any record11/30
- RAW from iPhoto to photoshop11/30