PS CS5 Can not pan nor scrubby nor reset to default
RE: PS CS5 Extended
I have a 64x HP duo core with the latest updates of my NVIDEA GeForce 6150 LE video driver and with PS stating "Your applications are up-to-date". I have three problems that I believe are all interelated.
1. I can not pan my drawing. Nor do I have side bars showing that I can ban.
2. I can not use scrubby. It is "greyed out".
3. Nor will PS reset to default settings using "shift-ctrl-alt" when retarting PS.
One note, I do not think I had problems (1) prior to updating PS with it latest revision.
Thanks in advance for your help.
AdvertisementI'll go out on a limb and guess that Photoshop CS5 is not enabling OpenGL drawing. Check Edit - Preferences - Performance to be sure.
Video driver updates can sometimes correct this, but your nVidia card is simply ancient, so I don't suspect you're going to ever get the OpenGL-based features to work with it. It rates under 50 on a benchmark for which at least 500 is a score you want to see for decent Photoshop performance.
I was just down at CompUSA yesterday, and I saw bunches of video cards that would work great with Photoshop, some of which were under $60.
- 1Why is it when I add photos from iPhoto onto an iMovie project, it is not displayed when I play the movie from beginning to end, although I can see it in the (edit) format? 10-11
- 2Unable to Preview barcode font fields in Word Template Builder PDF Preview 10-11
- 3Scratches on bottom black circles on macbook pro! 11-30
- 4The iTunesSetup.exe was interrupted. 11-30
- 5Are wifi problems connected to 3G settings? 11-30
- 6What is the speed capabilities of the 3 gn time capsule ? 11-30
- 7How do I get the software... 11-30
- 8Black screen on Macbook Pro 2014 11-30
- PLEASE, once and for all a solution for getting RECOVERY KEY10/11
- Update Boot Camp 3.3 to 5.1 on Mac Pro 3,1 (2008)?10/11
- Macbook Pro late 2011 Freezing when launching game10/11
- Battery empty at 1% or even 0% but no automatic sleep happening10/11
- Grey screen on start up11/30
- Dynamic add row/columns to data forms(126.96.36.199) v/s (188.8.131.52)11/30
- I have a iPhone 3GS, how do I download music on to it from itunes?11/30
- Rep-0251 Error11/30
- Why do I get a "ORA-01031: insufficient privileges" in my view creation?11/30
- Whic version of PHP11/30