PS CS5 Can not pan nor scrubby nor reset to default
RE: PS CS5 Extended
I have a 64x HP duo core with the latest updates of my NVIDEA GeForce 6150 LE video driver and with PS stating "Your applications are up-to-date". I have three problems that I believe are all interelated.
1. I can not pan my drawing. Nor do I have side bars showing that I can ban.
2. I can not use scrubby. It is "greyed out".
3. Nor will PS reset to default settings using "shift-ctrl-alt" when retarting PS.
One note, I do not think I had problems (1) prior to updating PS with it latest revision.
Thanks in advance for your help.
AdvertisementI'll go out on a limb and guess that Photoshop CS5 is not enabling OpenGL drawing. Check Edit - Preferences - Performance to be sure.
Video driver updates can sometimes correct this, but your nVidia card is simply ancient, so I don't suspect you're going to ever get the OpenGL-based features to work with it. It rates under 50 on a benchmark for which at least 500 is a score you want to see for decent Photoshop performance.
I was just down at CompUSA yesterday, and I saw bunches of video cards that would work great with Photoshop, some of which were under $60.
- 1Windows 7 error: Location is not available or Item not found 10-11
- 2Respected sir/mam , I m using iphone 3gs and it was running properly since todyesterday but today I have updated my iphone 3gs to ios 6.1.3 after downloading and installing the update it stuck on "connect to itunes symble on my iphone screen? 10-11
- 3How can I delete ALL of the offline files in the catalog? 10-11
- 424 Inch Imac frequent Kernal Panics / Shutdowns. Please help 10-11
- 5SQL Developer Unit Testing - Validation with PL/SQL 10-11
- 6HTTPS authentication using SSL in SOAP Sender adapter 10-11
- 7F-36 Bill of exchange msg "No clearing accounts specified for cocodes X/Y" 11-30
- 8HTML Mail in UWC 11-30
- IPod not recognized by Windows or iTunes- Please Help!!!10/11
- FF 5.0 - when I close it, say with 5 tabs open, then later open it again, 5 blank windows open, it doesn't restore my tabs or sites.10/11
- Can I install Snow Leopard on a mac mini 2,1?10/11
- How to Read a file using File Adapter without polling10/11
- Images not loading with ML10/11
- Can't get apache to parse xml pages11/30
- Select Expert11/30
- 404 Build Error11/30
- Western Australia out by 1 hour issue.11/30
- Doubt In VA01 User Exit........11/30