PS CS5 Can not pan nor scrubby nor reset to default
RE: PS CS5 Extended
I have a 64x HP duo core with the latest updates of my NVIDEA GeForce 6150 LE video driver and with PS stating "Your applications are up-to-date". I have three problems that I believe are all interelated.
1. I can not pan my drawing. Nor do I have side bars showing that I can ban.
2. I can not use scrubby. It is "greyed out".
3. Nor will PS reset to default settings using "shift-ctrl-alt" when retarting PS.
One note, I do not think I had problems (1) prior to updating PS with it latest revision.
Thanks in advance for your help.
AdvertisementI'll go out on a limb and guess that Photoshop CS5 is not enabling OpenGL drawing. Check Edit - Preferences - Performance to be sure.
Video driver updates can sometimes correct this, but your nVidia card is simply ancient, so I don't suspect you're going to ever get the OpenGL-based features to work with it. It rates under 50 on a benchmark for which at least 500 is a score you want to see for decent Photoshop performance.
I was just down at CompUSA yesterday, and I saw bunches of video cards that would work great with Photoshop, some of which were under $60.
- 1Report does not print exactly same as it appears at design time 10-11
- 2Converting packed signed decimal to either double or string 10-11
- 3Problems removing footer margin area 10-11
- 4Defined Named Ranges Not Showing in Publish Options 10-11
- 5Is it possible to view AVI files in iTunes? 11-30
- 6Upgrading EP 5.0 SP 5 to SP 6 11-30
- 7My LG G3 gets stuck in an "updating" loop and not load new emails. How do I fix this? 11-30
- 8Opening a new terminal window always launches X11 11-30
- Family Sharing purchases inaccessible10/11
- How to create new page in SAP Script?10/11
- How to print Header page from Tray1 paper and Items page from Tray2 paper11/30
- Connect a Microsoft SQL Server Database with eclipse11/30
- Get the current count of the client accessing the servlet11/30
- How can i unlock the DCIM directory?11/30
- AS3 Button action11/30
- Python 2.4, PyQt on OS X 10.411/30
- VI of the Day (10/20/2009) - Select11/30
- Help Help Me... Why can't update Mini Firmware ?11/30