PS CS5 Can not pan nor scrubby nor reset to default
RE: PS CS5 Extended
I have a 64x HP duo core with the latest updates of my NVIDEA GeForce 6150 LE video driver and with PS stating "Your applications are up-to-date". I have three problems that I believe are all interelated.
1. I can not pan my drawing. Nor do I have side bars showing that I can ban.
2. I can not use scrubby. It is "greyed out".
3. Nor will PS reset to default settings using "shift-ctrl-alt" when retarting PS.
One note, I do not think I had problems (1) prior to updating PS with it latest revision.
Thanks in advance for your help.
AdvertisementI'll go out on a limb and guess that Photoshop CS5 is not enabling OpenGL drawing. Check Edit - Preferences - Performance to be sure.
Video driver updates can sometimes correct this, but your nVidia card is simply ancient, so I don't suspect you're going to ever get the OpenGL-based features to work with it. It rates under 50 on a benchmark for which at least 500 is a score you want to see for decent Photoshop performance.
I was just down at CompUSA yesterday, and I saw bunches of video cards that would work great with Photoshop, some of which were under $60.
- 1Error in Start Instance Phase 10-11
- 2Not able to burn discs after itunes upgrade...HELP! 10-11
- 3Cannot select Planning outline in Business Rules 10-11
- 4Add url link in "lightbox style" js gallery 10-11
- 5Workgroup Manager doesn't create home directories for OD accounts 10-11
- 6Issue with clearing previous record while uploading through LSMW 10-11
- 7Question about aironet 1400 bridge 11-30
- 8Anyone knows a DVD player for TV which can play QuickTime movies /FCP movie 11-30
- Can you use more than one apple id on apple tv?10/11
- Taskbar on MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch appearing at bottom of dock.10/11
- Using an External Drive for iTunes Libray for Two Computers10/11
- How can I watch a movie I rented on the iTunes store10/11
- ITunes error pop up box and software license agreement - can't launch iTunes11/30
- Mail wont load at all?11/30
- Pages files that are emailed to me - cannot open11/30
- Swf with embedded videos pauses in PDF output (CP6)11/30
- Crystal Add on Failed to retrieve data from the DB Vendor Code: 281211/30
- Download file to webserver11/30