Q10 - how to filter emails?
AdvertisementAfter a recent switch to the new Q10 it appears that all email filters that i had set up for my blackberry service have been disabled.
Clearly, the ability to filter emails (newsletter, etc) from being forwarded to the bby is a key feature of the bby appeal, i am sure they would not eliminate this feature.
However - how do I set it up/reactivate it?
I have a standard corporate POP3 based email (no gmail, hotmail, etc)
I have several email addresses
I am using Vodafone in the UK
thank you for your input and assistance.
Go to Solution.
AdvertisementHI this a major flaw, a step backwards really!
There are 2 more features that seem to have disappeared (i) the possibility when answering to an email to leave out / erase the original message and (ii) you dont havethe choice any more between delting a message on the device only / from the mailbox.
Therefore from a heavy email users' point of view, BB10 is "forward to the past"
hope fully you are going to address theses issues.
- 1In FF 18, how do I make NewTab open a *completely* blank page? (disable the newtab grid) FF18 doesn't retain browser.newtab.url 10-11
- 2Invoice Posting using INVOIC02 Idoc for PO and Non-Po based invoices 10-11
- 3Premiere CC - flickering after rendering 10-11
- 4Burning a DVD from Final Cut Pro X via Compressor - No audio? 10-11
- 5How to create object from Table? 11-30
- 6Azure Webjob created in Visual Studio 2015 fails to run 11-30
- 7Assign BP ID to BP external number 11-30
- 8Network timeout error when trying to search in itunes 11-30
- Problems connecting HDMI to TV10/11
- Can't shutdown MacBook Pro system trying to copy from desktop, and also move something on desktop. Can I force a shutdown in the hope of rebooting will fix the problem?10/11
- Error while running the query10/11
- Activation of transformation in BI 7.010/11
- Error usingEXE/Building Installer, and cFP .iak error10/11
- Slideshows on TV11/09
- Quicktime Pro Has Failed To Launch - PLEASE HELP11/30
- CC Desktop bewilderment11/30
- Referencing Tables - "Invalid Reference"11/30
- Dynamic Convertor - conversion issues11/30