Q10 - how to filter emails?
AdvertisementAfter a recent switch to the new Q10 it appears that all email filters that i had set up for my blackberry service have been disabled.
Clearly, the ability to filter emails (newsletter, etc) from being forwarded to the bby is a key feature of the bby appeal, i am sure they would not eliminate this feature.
However - how do I set it up/reactivate it?
I have a standard corporate POP3 based email (no gmail, hotmail, etc)
I have several email addresses
I am using Vodafone in the UK
thank you for your input and assistance.
Go to Solution.
AdvertisementHI this a major flaw, a step backwards really!
There are 2 more features that seem to have disappeared (i) the possibility when answering to an email to leave out / erase the original message and (ii) you dont havethe choice any more between delting a message on the device only / from the mailbox.
Therefore from a heavy email users' point of view, BB10 is "forward to the past"
hope fully you are going to address theses issues.
- 1I cannot access or connect to my app store on macbook pro 10-11
- 2How to use iweb rss feed in an iphone web app? 10-11
- 3To Maintain smartform in different languages 10-11
- 4Number of records in Oracle 11G XE 10-11
- 5PHP: automatically replace alphanumeric characters in a string 10-11
- 6Time Capsule isn't responding/factory default setting? 11-30
- 7Having problem with the type tool 11-30
- 8Windows won't load! Help! 11-30
- IPhone 4s won't sync to iTunes10/11
- Putting animated gifs in a Fireworks layout: What is the deal?10/11
- Getting error while refreshing a Webi reports for a specific universe10/11
- Restoring ipad mini - stops half way through without error.10/11
- Is there any way to prevent iTunes from making duplicates of all my tunes?10/11
- Issue with order or sequence of wbs elements appearance in planning layout10/11
- PDF Preview Handler is not working10/11
- Burn Failed11/30
- Time to enhance music11/30
- .MOV files in Lightroom 4.4 slideshow. How?11/30