Qosmio - How can I create a bootable OS DVD?
Please Help me
I have a Toshiba Qosmio laptop with Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate .
The DVD of the operating System was attached with the laptop but now i lost it.
But i have the files that was in the original DVD
But i don't know how to make it a bootable DVD to reinstall the OS
THIS IS THE FILES
The Toshiba recovery disk creator it’s preinstalled on your notebook and you can find it in the start menu in the Toshiba folder.
But this program is only available if you have the factory settings preinstalled. If you have reinstalled your notebook by using a original Microsoft disk it’s not more installed.
Normally you get the following message if you don’t have created the recovery disks:
+your system is equipped with hard disk recovery system. if you need to repair+
+your computer by restoring it to original factory state, you can do it directly+
+from harddisk (press F8 when you boot your computer, choose "Repair your computer"+
+and follow the menue instructions) or create a bootable Recovery Disc Medium for this purpose.+
+Toshiba recommends you to create Recovery Disc Medium using the "Toshiba Recovery Disc Creator" to ensure+
+hat you are able to restore your computer to the original factory installed state, even if your computer+
+gets seriously damaged+
In worst case you must order a new recovery disk from Toshiba directly or from an authorized service provider.
- 1How to print title in WAD report 10-11
- 2Using Server Side Cookies between pages of a BSP application 10-11
- 3Executing Call Scripts without CTI inegration 11-30
- 4"End contact" not working on first click 11-30
- 5HT4743 when I rent a movie on my computer from itunes store why can I not find it on my Apple tv for playback? 11-30
- 6Re: No more scanning after upgrading to MacOS X 10.10 ("Yosemite" 11-30
- 7Can't complete a purchase 11-30
- 8SQL Developer Java Extension possible? 11-30
- How do you transfer video from a miniDV camcorder to the 2011 model of MacBook Pro10/11
- Still getting sync errors with photos10/11
- Oracle 10g TNS listener service11/30
- Solar_project_admin, projects and specific templates in SCOPE tab11/30
- Link between batch stock and stock transport order no.11/30
- Just downloaded new IOS 8.2 on MacBook Pro shutdown ready to restart & it won't reboot up HELP PLEASE...???11/30
- License with anyconnect on asa 552011/30
- Refreshing JTable (JDBC)11/30
- Physical versus Logical Lookups11/30
- Is Oracle Supports all 12 rules of Dr .Ef Ted Codd11/30