Re: Question on Apple Care
AdvertisementCould somone answer the question concerning Apple & Apple Care if you live in Florida? There is an odd Florida state law that prohibits the purchase or use of Apple Care if Florida is your legal residence. How does Apple work around that one or do they. Or are Florida residence (me soon) just have to live with the original warrenty?
I can't even get an answer from Apple Care as to if my current contract would still be good once I move. The folks that answer the phone tell you they can't answer anything once you mention Florida. So they won't even tell me if my Apple Care falls into neverland once my legal address changes.
AdvertisementIf you live in Missouri now and buy a Apple Computer and register it, then buy an AppleCare Protection Plan and enroll it using your Missouri address, you will have no trouble later on if you need to get your computer repaired through AppleCare in Florida. If you buy the APP in another state and enroll it, moving to Florida does not cancel it. It's only the sale of the plans themselves that is prohibited, not the service they provide. You can safely change your address and your APP will continue to provide you service.
- 1How do you remove fraudelant charges from itunes app "words with friends, WORD-O_Meter from Zynga Mobile" 10-11
- 2Is there a way to load embedded html as you scroll down the page? 10-11
- 3How do I automatically keep settings unchecked in the 'save as' dialog box? 10-11
- 4I am unable to download the update for my ipod.."the network connection has timed out". my internet is working fine, i have the latest iTunes..whats going on? 10-11
- 5File-XI-multiple IDoc Scenario 10-11
- 6APO DP - use of forecast settings 11-30
- 7Down payments in FICA 11-30
- 8Encore 2.0 Try out here 11-30
- When I start Firefox for the first time, 1 Firefox.exe shows up in the Task Manager (8,180K), but Firefox doesn't start. When I click on it again, a second Firefox.exe shows in the Task Manager, and Firefox opens. Is the first one a Trojan?10/11
- Family sharing with a non primary iCloud ID?!10/11
- Had BB 8350 for a year, but now it has network issues??10/11
- Word output from smartform10/11
- I have a question about the new version of itunes. in the old version at the bottom of the sceen it display the total number of media and the size of the files. how can i get the new version to diplay this?10/11
- Java Servlet/Linux issues10/11
- Disable Gnome auto mount for one specific UUID10/11
- My question is how can i find and redownload all my older apps ?11/30
- Help in reading IS_BIL_INVOICE-HD_ADR in invoice smartform11/30
- Secondary storyline issue in 10.0.611/30