Reset Printing System does not exist on my computer!!!
AdvertisementI have been trying to get my HP PSC 2175 to print and working with HP support to do this. It just prints out blank pages. The last thing they sent me was to Reset the printing system using the Printer Setup Utility. And they sent me to the below link:
For whatever reason, the "Reset Printing System" DOES NOT EXIST on my computer. I actually sent screen captures to show them. The first showed my
version of the Printer Setup Utility (3.0) and the second showed the
Printer Setup Utility menu - with no such option. I am running OS 10.4.4 and have all of the updates. I even opened the Printer Setup Utility holding down the "option" key.
Does anyone know how to reclaim this feature???
AdvertisementAfter all of the emails back and forth with HP, I have really only done two things: A complete manual uninstall - which is a royal pain in the butt. That is worse than any uninstall with windows, and way worse than Class MacOS. Then they kept trying to get me to Reset the Printing system - which is what I can't do.
I upgraded to Tiger via a DVD - straight from the box. I had 10.3.x, bought Tiger and upgraded. I have since updated it via the website. I think what I just installed was the combo updater - but I don't think it really did anything as I had already done that.
If there is a better way to go, please let me know. I searched all over Apple's site for just that piece of the printing system, but unlike the old OS, there doesn't seem to be a way to download those components.
- 1How can I change the properties of only one element in an array of booleans? 10-11
- 2Long Projects exported Media Encoder 5.0.1 fail to finish 10-11
- 3You cant sign in to your pc right now 10-11
- 4Dispatcher not starting up ::Shared library version mismatch 10-11
- 5Number of OCMs in the world currently 10-11
- 6SCCM 2007 and Active Directory - On-boarding and Off-Boarding Process 11-30
- 7Reporting on Attribute Dimension in HFR using Planning Connection 11-30
- 8Firefox won't start at all. Installation is complete and on the computer. 11-30
- My ipod touch 2g a1288 wont restore. The download takes ages then ipod puts itself back in2 DISABLED mode, HELP!!10/11
- I have Mountain Lion OS Install CD downloaded onto my external hard drive, how do I use this to upgrade from Leopard10/11
- Synced new ipod to itunes, now missing all but itunes store purchased music that is already on my phone10/11
- Blackmagic Intensity Pro + G5 Quad10/11
- I can't drag/drop files!! HELP :( :(10/11
- Website error message on pearl 813011/30
- Show different lists depending on subtype11/30
- JSP Custom tag uri problem11/30
- Appleworks 6.0.4 Problem11/30
- When ever I try to make text 3d, photoshop crashes11/30