I have a checkbox when it is checked it will highlight the row with the color. When it is unchecked the color will go off. This is happening fine.
But the problem i have is that when i refresh the page or goes to some other page and come back the color is not retained eventhough the checkbox is checked.
I want the color to be retained even when the page gets refreshed.
Please do provide a solution for this since it is urgent. I will be waiting for ur replies..
Advertisementtry to make a hidden form that will hold the value of the colored form
ex. <input type="hidden" name="name" value="<%=colorOfForm%>"
- 1Adobe XI Pro forgot to uninstall, erased, need to install on new computer 10-11
- 2Need to convert VI from 8.0 - 7.1 - 7.0 10-11
- 3Downloads are not displayed in window. I did change then change back destination folder. 10-11
- 4Urgent:Why we cannot see the created tracks in NWDI? 11-30
- 5Problem returning max date in 2009 11-30
- 6Email won't send 11-30
- 7CUCM SIP Route Pattern Discussion 11-30
- 8Need information on the normal warrenty. help plaease. 11-30
- How i turn off the cinema display?10/11
- Inter company stock transfer - OBYA11/30
- In PS Module, for setting up TECO status11/30
- Found an alternative to skype that looks VERY Promising!11/30
- Missing files and other issues11/30
- Regd Photo in Smartform - HR ABAP11/30
- Facilities of object oriented java11/30
- I have been unable to download the iphone software v5.1. I keep getting the timing out message. Is there someway to set my network connections to allow the download? Can I get the update some other way?11/30
- Exception trigger at runtime.11/30
- Emtec DVD-R on dr4-a11/30