I have a checkbox when it is checked it will highlight the row with the color. When it is unchecked the color will go off. This is happening fine.
But the problem i have is that when i refresh the page or goes to some other page and come back the color is not retained eventhough the checkbox is checked.
I want the color to be retained even when the page gets refreshed.
Please do provide a solution for this since it is urgent. I will be waiting for ur replies..
Advertisementtry to make a hidden form that will hold the value of the colored form
ex. <input type="hidden" name="name" value="<%=colorOfForm%>"
- 1Mount STANDBY with EE software created from SE production database 10-11
- 2Programming in a Clustered Server Environment 11-30
- 3XSD SimpleType Mapping to Default Database Type 11-30
- 4Which ipad can read a PDF doc 11-30
- 5How do I delete "untitled groups" on iphone4? 11-30
- 6IPM11g: Uploading the document through Input Agent 11-30
- 7Problème: Photoshop CC se bloque dès que j'essaie d'ouvrir un fichier :( 11-30
- 8Folio preview does not work!! since Mandatory Folio Builder Panel update! 11-30
- I have photos I want to group together in one album, but can't do this because some may have the same number. How can I combine them all into one album?10/11
- Mac mini slow to start, not responsive10/11
- ITunes doesn't launch...11/30
- Gnome3 / Pulseaudio sound problem FIXED11/30
- DAC: failed tasks during ETL for financial apps11/30
- Scheduling Agreement(Report)...Urgent11/30
- TIPP Taxe (Transport Taxe) activation in Business Content?11/30
- GR Posting in Service PO11/30
- No OS dialogue box option when I save11/30
- A1000 on Solaris 10?11/30