I have a checkbox when it is checked it will highlight the row with the color. When it is unchecked the color will go off. This is happening fine.
But the problem i have is that when i refresh the page or goes to some other page and come back the color is not retained eventhough the checkbox is checked.
I want the color to be retained even when the page gets refreshed.
Please do provide a solution for this since it is urgent. I will be waiting for ur replies..
Advertisementtry to make a hidden form that will hold the value of the colored form
ex. <input type="hidden" name="name" value="<%=colorOfForm%>"
- 1HELP with sharing ical in icloud 10-11
- 2Calendar shows future date, how to fix it? 10-11
- 3Need explicit instructions on how to eject SD card from slot 11-30
- 4Posting to material accounts without purchase order 11-30
- 5Photo in print preview is just a blur, why???? 11-30
- 6ASCP Instance setup - DB LInk Creation in decentralized configuration 11-30
- 7Stop a calculated date from updating each time the form opens 11-30
- 8ServerStats Service for connecting to perf mon 11-30
- How to extract data from a file?10/11
- Help Required for Project10/11
- Acrobat Reader 11.0 and way to reduce size of scanned docs saved as 'pdf10/11
- Xorg.conf jagged fonts10/11
- Skype Video Calling11/30
- Release Date N81/N81 8GB/N95 8GB11/30
- How to create function module in abap for VirtualProvider in bi11/30
- Problem when activating Query from Business Content11/30
- When would i get iphone 5s if i order today and when is 5s available at the store11/30
- RSBBS Web Address jump to iView using same window.11/30