Ripping audio from DVDs?
AdvertisementI have a music DVD that shows a favorite band of mine playing live and I really like the way it sounds, so I wanted to put it in my iTunes to listen while doing other things. So, my question is, is there a nice (free?) program or way to rip the audio? I have iLife if that helps.
AdvertisementOnce you copy the DVD to your hard drive with MacTheRipper
you can use MPEG Streamclip
to extract the audio to an AIFF file. iTunes can convert this to other formats.
- 1How to have multi select dropdowns for web request and adobe forms 10-11
- 2Scripting a "Tip of the day" Text Box, Requesting Help!! 10-11
- 3HT204053 Seriously. . . I can't merge two id's?? there has to be a way. I am not happy knowing that because of ignorance when I frist started with this Apple thing changing IDs was going to wreck havoc. One computer. One iTunes library. 2 iPods. 2 IDs. 10-11
- 4DW8 - won't display CSS layout 11-30
- 5Printing Original DocTotal on Check Stubs - Calling all PLD pros! 11-30
- 6This should work? error missing return statement. 11-30
- 7How can I access the Setup Assistant on a new HD? 11-30
- 8Embedded Vimeo files aren't playing on ios 6.0.1 - has anyone else experienced this? 11-30
- Is there a reason why Firefox does not work on my Galaxy Edge?10/11
- 1.66GHZ Mac Mini DVI to HDMI worse than VGA??10/11
- CS3 - Adobe Acrobat 8.0 - incompatible with Lion ?10/11
- In query, turkish column name is not displayed correctly?10/11
- Why is the text in the resume template invisible?10/11
- CRM Analyst IC WebClient Consultant needed in Franklin Lakes, NJ10/11
- Vendor Interest calculation11/30
- IOS NAT Load Balancing w/ Failover Problem11/30
- ITunes Skipping Songs/Part Songs11/30
- Convertion from char to raw11/30