Ripping audio from DVDs?
AdvertisementI have a music DVD that shows a favorite band of mine playing live and I really like the way it sounds, so I wanted to put it in my iTunes to listen while doing other things. So, my question is, is there a nice (free?) program or way to rip the audio? I have iLife if that helps.
AdvertisementOnce you copy the DVD to your hard drive with MacTheRipper
you can use MPEG Streamclip
to extract the audio to an AIFF file. iTunes can convert this to other formats.
- 1How to get songs back on iTunes once uploaded to iCloud & deleted off hard drive? 10-11
- 2Updating the material moving average price in return to vendor process 10-11
- 3Creating mdf file from a database project in Visual Studio for Web 10-11
- 4NI9403:Acquisition & Génération bufferisée 11-30
- 5Custom query returns inaccurate number 11-30
- 6Burning photo albums/library onto a disc help 11-30
- 7HTTP Headers Added by WS7 not preserving case 11-30
- 8Error 8 during data transfer from PSA - Cube 11-30
- Hi there can anyone help me out. I have Apple TV and I am trying to connect wirelessly through a zyxel wireless hotspot gateway, I know a tad extreme but a friend had one free, anyway I can find the router but no Internet connection?10/11
- Imac g5 leopard vs tiger conflict10/11
- Acrobat 8: How to prevent "Combine Files" from adding a header?10/11
- Connecting to Sony 1080 HDTV10/11
- Remove Album Artwork from iPod10/11
- Thousands of empty playlists11/30
- Deployment: Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models11/30
- File attachment for Purchase Requistion Number11/30
- Where to maintain notification type for txn IW21 in Plant maintanance11/30
- XPathAPI performance11/30