Ripping audio from DVDs?
AdvertisementI have a music DVD that shows a favorite band of mine playing live and I really like the way it sounds, so I wanted to put it in my iTunes to listen while doing other things. So, my question is, is there a nice (free?) program or way to rip the audio? I have iLife if that helps.
AdvertisementOnce you copy the DVD to your hard drive with MacTheRipper
you can use MPEG Streamclip
to extract the audio to an AIFF file. iTunes can convert this to other formats.
- 1Change CRM UI logo 10-11
- 2Bioshd2..i have been having a problem with this bioshd2 error..no drivers detected.. 10-11
- 3Where is INCLUDE KOMKZ for adding field to Free Goods Determination ? 10-11
- 4How to retrieve linked records effciently from the database 10-11
- 5How do I make a downloaded iTunes song the ringtone on my iPhone? 10-11
- 6Connectivity between SQL Serevr 2008 and SAP BW using Microsoft Connector 1.0 11-30
- 7Field symbol issue in upgrade version 11-30
- 8How to open a Word document in forms 11-30
- How to set up and use multiple Ext HD compatible with Windows w/o emulating10/11
- "Network host busy" error10/11
- My Skype Number is listed online and I get unwante...10/11
- Hello dps team, A few weeks ago we renewed our dps licence. Now we want to release our newest issue but we can't. Following error message appears "At the attempt to release the folio creates an error. The process could not be started. Please try again la10/11
- Sender Email Adapter: Process multiples attachments of a single email10/11
- Desktop permission changes10/11
- All-of-Sudden file hangs on PC. After saving on Mac. Used to take file between systems. What gives?11/30
- Can't find print window to set my printer when I click on the printer add on icon11/30
- There needs to be a way to require all search terms to be found11/30
- 802.1x / Radius: Can't reject a user!11/30