Selection input should display in report designer
Need some help .
I am currently working on BI7 and there is one requierment for Report Designer.
Actaully user is looking for the selection creteria after execution of the report like
I have executed the report designer application with the company code 5060 ,
then I should be able to the see the selection creteria , where as I am able to see the data.
In this case ,I am able to see the data but could not guess that what was the my selection creterai like we get in Bex Query or in Bex Anaylyzer.
So please let me know how can we check the selection input which we have given or how can we display selection input in Report designer ?
Is there any specific settion , please advice .
Thanks in advance.
Advertisementthanks Ajeet ,
But this is regarding Report Designer where i create appliction which is based on the WAD or Bex Query . Do we have any setting in Report designer where we can check the selection input which user has given while execution of the report.
Thnks . please advice.
- 1Help needed for ALV report 10-11
- 2My Itunes will not communicate with either of my ipods. I have unistalled all Apple products from my computer. Completely reinstalled Itunes, however still it keeps telling me to reinstall Itunes to correct the software issue. Please help me! 10-11
- 3Not able to save photos on iPhone 5, which has been taken by iPhone 5 camera. 10-11
- 4Preferences are not saving. Each time I start Fire Fox it acts as if it is my first time starting the program. 10-11
- 5How to add new knowledge database to knowledge search 10-11
- 6How can I get my iPod classic to output to my tuner which is mp3 compatible 11-30
- 7External Firewire ODD Problem 11-30
- 8Incorrect kerning in Futura font 11-30
- Service accounts for the Workspace Database service permission Error while creating Tabular Mode from PowerPivot10/11
- Message - There was a problem reading this document (57)10/11
- How do I place the Lightroom Library on an External Drive?10/11
- CO/PS Line item reporting with additional fields (vendor number/name)10/11
- Dynamic class loading problem using unknown JAR archive and directory names10/11
- Updating pl/sql package after major database changes11/30
- External Query Source in reports...11/30
- Skype Click to Call - plugin is unresponsive - ANN...11/30
- Apache configuration for weblogic11/30
- Help with indexing of files11/30