Solution Manager prepared for the Remote Service Delivery?
AdvertisementIn preparation of GoingLive Session, we received a mail with some questions. Among them the following:
Is your Solution Manager prepared for the Remote Service Delivery? Yes/No
Is the solution transferred to SAP?: Yes/No
What does the first question mean? what should be done to prepare the Solman for session delivery?
How do I check if the solution is transferred to SAP?
Thanks a lot,
The SAP Solution Manager is a platform for the delivery of services for the following areas:
● Risk minimization
● Optimization of SAP solutions
● Knowledge transfer
Services in the SAP Solution Manager are services which help you to monitor and optimize the performance and availibility of your system landscapes and minimize your system operation risks.
You can have the support services performed by SAP or perform them yourself:
● Remote Services
SAP experts deliver this service type via a remote connection (SAP Safeguarding Services, e.g. SAP GoingLive Check).
For checking whether solution manager is prepared for remote service delivery u need to check the following.
● created a solution.
● set-up a connection to the SAP Service Marketplace (Explorer).
1. Choose the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER.
2. Choose Delivery of SAP Services ® Service Plan, in Operations.
3. Choose Order Service from SAP.
You go to the Service Catalog.
4. Choose the link to the service.
The system goes to the catalog entry of the service, in the SAP Service Marketplace.
5. Follow the procedure described in the SAP Service Marketplace.
Solution transfered to SAP means that the u have done the configuration, testing and validation of the SAP system components and then transfered this to the satellite systems connected to Solman. Please note that solman is the central point of access for supporting implementation activities and the satellite systems are SAP systems comnected to solman in the landscape.
Hope this helps. Please assign points and let me know if u need anything specific.
- 1How to create automatically pdf with automator 10-11
- 2ADF-BC multiple data sources 10-11
- 3Changing background on car photo? 10-11
- 4Imac Shutting Down on its own 11-30
- 5Coding block error in LSMW 11-30
- 6I cannot activate my new iphone5 because it keeps telling me that i need to download itunes version10.7 11-30
- 7Maintaining 16:9 aspect ratio when exporting 11-30
- 8Lost my plugins when upgrading to Photoshop CC ): 11-30
- Monitor Question10/11
- BEx doesn't refresh cell style on drill down11/30
- Network error (-3001) during Mac OS check update11/30
- How do I get itouch back to normal?11/30
- Cash and Payments based GST reporting11/30
- Setting Quota zero11/30
- Please help explain: Difference btw Seekbar in a skin and Seekbar standalone component11/30
- Help! Lost all iPhoto organized photos11/30
- IDOC fields suppressing11/30
- 11G compiling libraries (.pll)11/30