Solution Manager prepared for the Remote Service Delivery?
AdvertisementIn preparation of GoingLive Session, we received a mail with some questions. Among them the following:
Is your Solution Manager prepared for the Remote Service Delivery? Yes/No
Is the solution transferred to SAP?: Yes/No
What does the first question mean? what should be done to prepare the Solman for session delivery?
How do I check if the solution is transferred to SAP?
Thanks a lot,
The SAP Solution Manager is a platform for the delivery of services for the following areas:
● Risk minimization
● Optimization of SAP solutions
● Knowledge transfer
Services in the SAP Solution Manager are services which help you to monitor and optimize the performance and availibility of your system landscapes and minimize your system operation risks.
You can have the support services performed by SAP or perform them yourself:
● Remote Services
SAP experts deliver this service type via a remote connection (SAP Safeguarding Services, e.g. SAP GoingLive Check).
For checking whether solution manager is prepared for remote service delivery u need to check the following.
● created a solution.
● set-up a connection to the SAP Service Marketplace (Explorer).
1. Choose the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER.
2. Choose Delivery of SAP Services ® Service Plan, in Operations.
3. Choose Order Service from SAP.
You go to the Service Catalog.
4. Choose the link to the service.
The system goes to the catalog entry of the service, in the SAP Service Marketplace.
5. Follow the procedure described in the SAP Service Marketplace.
Solution transfered to SAP means that the u have done the configuration, testing and validation of the SAP system components and then transfered this to the satellite systems connected to Solman. Please note that solman is the central point of access for supporting implementation activities and the satellite systems are SAP systems comnected to solman in the landscape.
Hope this helps. Please assign points and let me know if u need anything specific.
- 1I have many charges on my credit card from the itunes store that I did not make. What do I do? 10-11
- 2Please help! problems displaying in Mozilla 10-11
- 3Why can't I connect to my home WiFi after the 8.3 update? 10-11
- 4Exception in Websphere App server FFDC log 10-11
- 5Windows 2012 R2 / Windows Essentials Role. How to keep from Changing DNS. 11-30
- 6Labview .exe as portable 11-30
- 7Is it possible to install the creative suite CS6 full version (not the creative cloud) on imac version 10.10.1? 11-30
- 8Photoshopmarkeplace Publisher status denied? 11-30
- Compressor not working but i'm not running FCP10/11
- Phone will no longer allow me to send pictures10/11
- Hp pavalion g6 compatable with windows 810/11
- Very Urgent-transaction is failed after record is added.10/11
- Windows7 issue... "ITunes has stopped working"11/30
- Posting through f-5311/30
- Can you invoke this web service ??11/30
- Suuplying plant / vendor for STO11/30
- Should I use AxMsRdpClient6 or AxMSTSCLib.AxMsRdpClient8NotSafeForScripting11/30
- Iphoto for itunes11/30