Current position: Home > Default > Some of my live bookmarks no longer reload, not manually or automatically. I've tried safe mode and resetting Firefox and still have the problem. Fixable?
Some of my live bookmarks no longer reload, not manually or automatically. I've tried safe mode and resetting Firefox and still have the problem. Fixable?
AdvertisementI have subscribed to 19 blogs as live bookmarks. A couple of months ago, one of the blogs started not refreshing the list of posts. Now a second blog no longer refreshes. I have tried the "Reload Live Bookmark" option (both from the live book mark dropdown and from the "Show all Bookmarks" menu and it does not refresh the list. If I visit the blog, I get the latest posting, but it never shows up in the RSS feed. I have tried opening Firefox in safe mode to see if the add-ons are causing the problem and there is no change in the behavior of the feeds. I have also tried Resetting Firefox and that did not work. What else can I try?
AdvertisementDo a clean reinstall and delete the Firefox program folder before (re)installing a fresh copy of the current Firefox release.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
*Firefox 22.0: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Uninstall your current Firefox version, if possible, to cleanup the Windows registry and settings in security software.
*Do NOT remove personal data when you uninstall your current Firefox version, because all profile folders will be removed and you lose personal data like bookmarks and passwords from profiles of other Firefox versions.
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
*(32 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
*(64 bit Windows) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"
*It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
Your bookmarks and other personal data are stored in the Firefox profile folder and won't be affected by an uninstall and (re)install, but make sure that "remove personal data" is NOT selected when you uninstall Firefox.
If you keep having problems then also create a new profile.
- 1We have 10 ipads connected to 1 computer and 1 account. How can I change/erase an account so that the seperate offices can use itunes and synchonise itselve? 10-11
- 2Getting the following error while creating the model for webdynpro app. 10-11
- 3How to Revoke an older request of an ABAP program 10-11
- 4How can I add extra tick-box columns to the Evaluation report template? 11-30
- 5I cant hear sound....WHY 11-30
- 6All pages cleared/deleted 11-30
- 7Compensation Planning/Approval 11-30
- 8To change view property during runtime 11-30
- No rows are loaded after the execution10/11
- Officejet 6700 error while searching for updates: 'Printer could not connect to server'10/11
- Specifying Case-Insensitive Element Names in XML Schema10/11
- Mail Upgrade message in Mavericks won't go away10/11
- Creating a SVG Pie Chart With Different Portion Linking To Different URL11/30
- When opening firefox it says unable to connect even though my nternet is working right11/30
- Regexp and performance11/30
- Right clicking a tab and opening new tab next to it11/30
- Blackberry Bridge for BB Curve 8330 with sprint11/30
- HELP!! BB 8320 - Pictures11/30